What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The total arrogance of MyFantasyLeague (1 Viewer)

Binky The Doormat

Footballguy
ughhhh ...

*** This is a system-generated Email - DO NOT REPLY to this! ***

Instead, click on the following link to view your original question and answer: My Support Tickets
From there, you may reply to this ticket again, if necessary.
Replying to this email directly will guarantee a delay in our response to any follow-up questions you might have.

This is day 2 of my question/request.  Understand this is the second email I have received on my question.  I got the initial automated response within minutes.  

*old man yells at clouds ...

yeah, I got it.

It's not that, these guys have been gigantic,non-responsive a-holes for years.  

Check the site - it's just one clue to their concern about responding to customer concern.  

An AOL chat board in 1996 was better.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean the waiver system they have is something out of Coding 101.  You can't conditionally acquire/waive someone based on someone in front of you doing something.  You have to let the entire round of waivers finish, then it loops back around.  There are little funky things you can to to keep your place, but they are a pain in the butt to manage.  Even if just setting it to saying round 1 waivers are the only round you lose your spot, would make that such a better process.  /rant

I mean the waiver system they have is something out of Coding 101.  You can't conditionally acquire/waive someone based on someone in front of you doing something.  You have to let the entire round of waivers finish, then it loops back around.  There are little funky things you can to to keep your place, but they are a pain in the butt to manage.  Even if just setting it to saying round 1 waivers are the only round you lose your spot, would make that such a better process.  /rant
exactly.

We use it because we started there back in '98.  Most of the guys are not tech savvy and some of them have to be reminded of how to do certain things in the system ...every year.  The idea of changing scares the hell out of them.  Setting up our weekly 2 rd FAAB and then FCFS waivers a few years ago was gut-wretching.  I half-panic every year that I will make a mistake in carrying the rules/new dates over correctly.  

Their ADP.  omg.   They update it every 14-15 days ...that's fine ...until mid-August when things start changing even more - almost daily.  I have made a request for them to allow us to get more recent data (or set our own dates) every year for the last 10 years or so.  All I get are canned responses - or a redirect to the already answered questions.  A guy named FantasyMojo on the twitter updates FFPC draft results/adp daily ...as a side gig.  

This year I saw something we may want to try - tiered ppr.  MFL will allow for additional pts on +20yd and +40yd receptions - but that's it.  I put in a request that would allow for flexible yardage.  I'll take bets for that getting the same basic non-response.  

whenever i feel blue i put on that song major bag alert by migos and dj khalid they have it in a wendys commercial and it will pick you right up take that to the bank brohans 

Fleaflicker is free, allows a lot of customization (though not as much as MFL), and is pretty easy to use. We’ve been using it for 10+ years with very few issues.
Agreed.  Switched to fleaflicker a couple years ago (from CBS) have been favorably impressed.

-QG

fleaflickers is a nifty name but i would change it to booger flicker because 1 people are lazy and will not move their teams so they would just have to live with it and 2 its funny to say booger flicker just say it and you will pick up what im layin down take that to the bank brohans 

Users who are viewing this thread