What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roster make up/players to cut (1 Viewer)

thawkprime21

Footballguy
So im in a 12 team dynasty with 30 man rosters and i need to cut of trade players by friday to be able to use my draft picks. 

Current picks, 1.11, 2.07, 3.11, 2 4ths, 2 5ths so i need to cut 6 players out of the following.

QB: Wilson, Wentz- possible cut Haskins

RB: CEH, Akers, edmonds, mostert, chubb, sanders, gus edwards- possible cuts snell,keryon johnson, dejay dallas, darell williams, keshawn vaughn, Lynn bowden

WR: Metcalf, AJ brown, ridley, mooney, hardman, reagor, golladay- possible cuts Preston williams, Christian kirk, n'keal harry, gandy-golden

TE: Waller possible cuts Hayden hurst, Everett, dan arnold, chris herndon

K: Koo, bass either or both could be cut as we can start a kicker or a defense each week

Any advice on who to keep and who doesnt have high enough upside to keep, or should I trade away late picks and keep more players as i need to free up 6 spots to draft.

I assume this is not an IDP league so the fourth and fifth round picks are truly dart throws.   I would probably keep Waller and Hurst and cut the rest of your TE's.  Haskins can definitely be cut in a 1 QB league.  That makes four cuts.  That leaves your last 4th and two Fifth's to decide on.  I wouldn't have any issue dropping Dallas, Bowden or Gandy-Golden but that all depends on how you compare those guys to the guys you would get with those last few picks.  It could go either way for me.  

Any chance you can cut as you go?

Based on your other posts, this is a SF league, right? In which case, I am not qualified to judge -- HOWEVER, a note on Lynn Bowden. I drafted him last year and was planning on keeping him this year ... until I realized that CBS fantasy has changed him to WR, making him mostly worthless imo. So make sure you're still getting him as a RB to even comsider keeping him. Or who knows, I don't know which platform you're on, but I suppose any platform could switch him at any time.

I do belive i can cut as I go. Im more so want to make sure i can use my top 2 picks and after that see what i need to do based on who is left in the draft. Just making sure im not missing any weird info i didnt know about on anyone.

Bowden, Arnold, Herndon and one of PK can probably go. 

As an alternative idea, think about trying to move say like Snell and a 4th for a 3rd to whoever drafts Harris.  Mostert/Sermon Dallas/Carson etc

Users who are viewing this thread