What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL discount with FBG's -LAST DAY to get it. (1 Viewer)

nightmare

Footballguy
Just a Reminder. if you want the $10 discount you have to got through the menu at the top of the page.

For commissioners>renew league. Do not go through the message on your homepage.

Last edited by a moderator:
bump cause today is the last day for the early bird $20 discount....and I think as indicated in a post above you do need to go through the link above and then also the tab at the top, and not the message link on your homepage to also get the $10 FBG discount for a total of $30 off.....

I'm using MFL for the first time this year and would like to format the league pages to look better, I've seen some great looking leagues out there.  Problem is that the MFL site isn't incredibly user friendly.  Do you guys know of any tutorials out there that could help me get started?  

From MFL:

The price of a league is increasing this season for the first time in almost 20 years, but you can beat the price increase by purchasing your league early this season! The price of a regular league will increase by $10, from $89.95 to $99.95. Note that the early bird discounts are still available, so you can save $10 if you purchase by August 1st, or save $20 if you purchase by mid-June. And new for this season is an extra early bird discount deadline to Save $30 if you purchase by the NFL draft (April 30th). If you take advantage of the extra early bird deadline, you can purchase your league for the same price as last season.

Is FBG's offering an MFL discount for 2022? Is it available yet? If yes, where can I find it.

If it's going to be offered, but has not been made available yet...I know it's short notice, but I just found out about the MFL price increase myself...but could the Powers That Be make it available so we can apply it in conjunction with the Uber-discount available if one purchases one's League by the 1st deadline (April 30)?

Thanks!

@FBG Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread