What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$55 12 Team IDP/Superflex/Tiered PPR (1 Viewer)

Punch

Footballguy
Hey all,

I'm firing up a new dynasty with tiered PPR, superflex, and full IDP with scoring that rivals some of the top offensive players. I tried to set it up to not only balance the value of players on offense, but to increase IDP value as well.

Follow link to check out settings, bylaws, and scoring.
https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/60958#0

Fees are $55 per season and I don't hold your future year's entry fee as ransom. However, I require that you pay for the following year's entry fee when you trade your first round pick, and/or multiple draft picks. I've always thought this was a more fair way to approach it, and I haven't been burnt yet in over ten years (knocks on wood  )

Hoping to kick off the draft on 5/31 after Memorial Day Weekend but we can start earlier if everyone is on board and ready.

PM me for more details. Looking for people who have at least three years experience with IDP dynasty leagues.  Also need to be an active owner who is familiar with player values in this format.

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread