What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If Aaron Rodgers is traded to Denver, which current Bronco sees his value increase the most? (1 Viewer)

Which Bronco benefits most if Aaron Rodgers is traded to Denver?

• Courtland Sutton

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Noah Fant

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (add in comment)

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

socrates

Footballguy
We are hearing that Denver is the most likely trade candidate for Aaron Rodgers (if he is indeed traded).  Whose value increases the most if Denver can land the future Hall of Famer?

Are you making any proactive trade offers to try to acquire a piece of the Denver offense?

It will be interesting if one of those skill players comes to GB as part of the trade. I think they all would benefit, but Rodgers seems to favor pass catchers who he can trust the most. Not sure who that would be of the group.

Also makes me wonder if GB will really put Love out there week 1 if they move Rodgers. I don't think Lock is going to be included in any deal, just a hunch. But yeah all of the skill players in Denver get a boost. Jeudy going into his 2nd year probably gets the biggest bump. 

Also makes me wonder if GB will really put Love out there week 1 if they move Rodgers. I don't think Lock is going to be included in any deal, just a hunch. But yeah all of the skill players in Denver get a boost. Jeudy going into his 2nd year probably gets the biggest bump. 
Could see Bridgewater included in a deal. If any skill player is sent to Green Bay, I'd bet on Sutton, with him being in a contract year, and being no lock to re-sign in Denver. 

I'd argue the biggest winner from a deal, might be Rodgers himself. Denver has a better supporting cast than Green Bay does, especially at WR. Lazard would be probably be the #5 in Denver, and MVS likely wouldn't even make the team. 

If I had to pick a current Bronco, I'd say Fant. I think he'd instantly become a difference making TE, instead of just an ok starter.

Right now the values are:

Rodgers=Mid-tier QB1, Gordon=RB3, Williams=RB3, Sutton=High-end WR3, Jeudy=WR4, Hamler=WR6, Fant=low-end TE1

If Rodgers becomes a Bronco:

Rodgers=High-end QB1, Gordon=RB2, Williams=RB2, Sutton=High-end WR2, Jeudy=Low-end WR2, Hamler=WR4, Fant=Mid-tier TE1

I think Rodgers adds about 400-500 yards and 10-12 TD's of total offense to the team. 

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but Sutton is just a physical force - that speed and size - that I could see him as the one you want for fantasy.

Rodgers would actually make both productive players.
He'd be a massive difference maker to both but if we are talking dynasty I have go Jeudy because Sutton might only get one year with Rodgers.

I'd go with Fant...kid is real impressive and he could make the jump to elite TE with Rodgers.

Assuming all are still there....  Sutton is the likely answer as he’s the big play down field guy that Rodgers loves, but the high tide raises all and Jeudy is nasty so he’ll take a big leap too.  

Users who are viewing this thread