What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who’s really running the country? (1 Viewer)

knowledge dropper

Footballguy
Many feel Joe Biden is not doing the day to day job at his advanced age. Kamala Harris also seems to be only in ceremonial role.  Who’s really calling the shots?  Is it someone that had no chance of being elected that the left could sneak in the door with Biden?

The Pundit has researched and speculated Susan Rice is running the country  

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/ric-grenell-shadow-president-susan-rice-video/

Many feel...yes, those same many who probably feel the election was stolen.

Joe Biden is running the country...and getting input from qualified people to do so.

The Pundit has "researched".  Yeah...Im sure it was extensive.  More like...they gave their usual highly biased opinion and did not support it with a single fact.  

The US is obviously run by a group of global elites, national Democrats and aided by Hollywood.  They are running a massive ring devoted to the abduction, trafficking, torture, sexual abuse and cannibalization of children, all with the purpose of fulfilling the rituals of their Satanic faith.

I thought you were up on this stuff...

The US is obviously run by a group of global elites, national Democrats and aided by Hollywood.  They are running a massive ring devoted to the abduction, trafficking, torture, sexual abuse and cannibalization of children, all with the purpose of fulfilling the rituals of their Satanic faith.

I thought you were up on this stuff...
I wasn’t, but thanks for your contribution.  Can we pin this?

I think it's more stumbling around in the dark running into walls than anyone steering the ship. Crisis after crisis and nothing being done. If Biden doesn't trip over it, fall on it and squash it with his body weight it isnt going to get addresses. 

Many feel Joe Biden is not doing the day to day job at his advanced age. Kamala Harris also seems to be only in ceremonial role.  Who’s really calling the shots?  Is it someone that had no chance of being elected that the left could sneak in the door with Biden?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/ric-grenell-shadow-president-susan-rice-video/
Also have heard Obama. With the rough start he’s had it seems to line up. 

Are you on the NYT payroll?
Nope... I just have read and seem enough about places (right and left) like GatewayPundit to know they are not reputable whatsoever.  And despite what you think about the NYT, they are far more credible than those other sources by any reasonable measure. (As has been shown multiple times)

I think it's more stumbling around in the dark running into walls than anyone steering the ship. Crisis after crisis and nothing being done. If Biden doesn't trip over it, fall on it and squash it with his body weight it isnt going to get addresses. 
With everything going on right now, and there sure is a lot, I do feel that Biden is overwhelmed.  He is way way way too old and feeble to handle this much at once.   So yeah, I am a tad concerned.  Doesn't mean of course that there aren't capable people making his decisions for him, but I don't see him being capable of truly making informed decisions. He probably gets a quick brief then has to make the call.  Probably not unusual for the executive anyway, but that's how I see it,

The GOP base just tees up one conspiracy theory after another.  Amazing. 

Whomever is running it (and I’m 100% sure that it’s Grandpa Joe) : thank you. Things are going very well finally. What a relief. 
...says the lemming in the middle of the slice.

(yes, a group of lemmings is called a, "slice"...or "suicide"....I've heard both)

...maybe I should ask one of them.....anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully Biden makes the final calls but doubt he has much input into the discussions. Just listening to him to the few times he speaks there seems to be no way he could sit for hours with intense dialogue.
Good point.  His attention span appears to be about as long as a Mario Kart game.  

That seems to be a strange way to read that thread as well as the actual findings of the investigation.
i'm shocked that they continue to hold that thing up.  Everyone around Trump was charged as part of that investigation and Trump himself was a hair away from being charged with obstruction.  

It's like having a garage full of stolen cars and telling the police you don't know where they came from

This forum has a RUSSIA thread that’s 2326 pages of debunked conspiracy theories. 

That seems to be a strange way to read that thread as well as the actual findings of the investigation.

i'm shocked that they continue to hold that thing up.  Everyone around Trump was charged as part of that investigation and Trump himself was a hair away from being charged with obstruction.  

It's like having a garage full of stolen cars and telling the police you don't know where they came from
Until the MSM admits they lied they will never admit they were wrong unfortunately

At least our former President could focus long enough to get in 18 holes.  Definitely, not the new guy. 

And this is a Biden thread, not a whatabout Trump thread.  
You toss out the insults you get them back

And i didn't mention Trump by name.  I said whatever is happening in the oval office is a massive STEP UP from the previous administration.  There is intelligence back in decision making which is more than you could say for the last 4 years.  

Users who are viewing this thread