Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Who’s really running the country?


Recommended Posts

Many feel Joe Biden is not doing the day to day job at his advanced age. Kamala Harris also seems to be only in ceremonial role.  Who’s really calling the shots?  Is it someone that had no chance of being elected that the left could sneak in the door with Biden?

The Pundit has researched and speculated Susan Rice is running the country  

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/ric-grenell-shadow-president-susan-rice-video/

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many feel...yes, those same many who probably feel the election was stolen.

Joe Biden is running the country...and getting input from qualified people to do so.

The Pundit has "researched".  Yeah...Im sure it was extensive.  More like...they gave their usual highly biased opinion and did not support it with a single fact.  

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For some reason I have the opening riff of Sabbath's Paranoid looping in my head. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The US is obviously run by a group of global elites, national Democrats and aided by Hollywood.  They are running a massive ring devoted to the abduction, trafficking, torture, sexual abuse and cannibalization of children, all with the purpose of fulfilling the rituals of their Satanic faith.

I thought you were up on this stuff...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Godsbrother said:

The US is obviously run by a group of global elites, national Democrats and aided by Hollywood.  They are running a massive ring devoted to the abduction, trafficking, torture, sexual abuse and cannibalization of children, all with the purpose of fulfilling the rituals of their Satanic faith.

I thought you were up on this stuff...

I wasn’t, but thanks for your contribution.  Can we pin this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it's more stumbling around in the dark running into walls than anyone steering the ship. Crisis after crisis and nothing being done. If Biden doesn't trip over it, fall on it and squash it with his body weight it isnt going to get addresses. 

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Trump Party: Angry that Biden is leading the country.

Also Trump Party: Angry that Biden is not leading the country.

 

I sense a lot of anger...

 

Who are you talking about?  I count 3 Trump supporters that have posted in this thread so far and it appears to me they think it's funny more than anything. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Many feel Joe Biden is not doing the day to day job at his advanced age. Kamala Harris also seems to be only in ceremonial role.  Who’s really calling the shots?  Is it someone that had no chance of being elected that the left could sneak in the door with Biden?

The Pundit has researched and speculated Susan Rice is running the country  

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/ric-grenell-shadow-president-susan-rice-video/

Also have heard Obama. With the rough start he’s had it seems to line up. 

  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Who are you talking about?  I count 3 Trump supporters that have posted in this thread so far and it appears to me they think it's funny more than anything. 

Laughter is the only thing that can get us through these terrible times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Both are more credible than gas station sushi which is 5x more trustworthy than the NYT.  

Incorrect. Like by any reasonable measure that is incorrect and you know it.

  • Laughing 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Are you on the NYT payroll?

Nope... I just have read and seem enough about places (right and left) like GatewayPundit to know they are not reputable whatsoever.  And despite what you think about the NYT, they are far more credible than those other sources by any reasonable measure. (As has been shown multiple times)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, tonydead said:

I think it's more stumbling around in the dark running into walls than anyone steering the ship. Crisis after crisis and nothing being done. If Biden doesn't trip over it, fall on it and squash it with his body weight it isnt going to get addresses. 

With everything going on right now, and there sure is a lot, I do feel that Biden is overwhelmed.  He is way way way too old and feeble to handle this much at once.   So yeah, I am a tad concerned.  Doesn't mean of course that there aren't capable people making his decisions for him, but I don't see him being capable of truly making informed decisions. He probably gets a quick brief then has to make the call.  Probably not unusual for the executive anyway, but that's how I see it,

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothchilds and Col Sanders.  The Col. is secretly leading this country down the drain in his desire to win The Chicken Wars.

Don't forget about Soros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Many feel Joe Biden is not doing the day to day job at his advanced age. Kamala Harris also seems to be only in ceremonial role.  Who’s really calling the shots?  Is it someone that had no chance of being elected that the left could sneak in the door with Biden?

The Pundit has researched and speculated Susan Rice is running the country  

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/ric-grenell-shadow-president-susan-rice-video/

The GOP base just tees up one conspiracy theory after another.  Amazing. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, zoonation said:

The GOP base just tees up one conspiracy theory after another.  Amazing. 

It's borderline comical how quickly it invades their brains.  

Most people, I would think, would back out when they have been fooled 100x already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, killface said:

It's borderline comical how quickly it invades their brains.  

Most people, I would think, would back out when they have been fooled 100x already

This forum has a RUSSIA thread that’s 2326 pages of debunked conspiracy theories. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Whomever is running it (and I’m 100% sure that it’s Grandpa Joe) : thank you. Things are going very well finally. What a relief. 

...says the lemming in the middle of the slice.

(yes, a group of lemmings is called a, "slice"...or "suicide"....I've heard both)

...maybe I should ask one of them.....anybody?

Edited by Opie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully Biden makes the final calls but doubt he has much input into the discussions. Just listening to him to the few times he speaks there seems to be no way he could sit for hours with intense dialogue.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Summer Wheat said:

Hopefully Biden makes the final calls but doubt he has much input into the discussions. Just listening to him to the few times he speaks there seems to be no way he could sit for hours with intense dialogue.

Good point.  His attention span appears to be about as long as a Mario Kart game.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Good point.  His attention span appears to be about as long as a Mario Kart game.  

The old guy couldn't even figure out where the power button was so it's still a step up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Good point.  His attention span appears to be about as long as a Mario Kart game.  

Still a step up from the last guy, who couldn't be bothered with his PDB and the intelligence reports had to be kept to a few bullet points or became bored.

Also, I'm confident the people advising Biden are more competent than those who advised his predecessor. 

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

This forum has a RUSSIA thread that’s 2326 pages of debunked conspiracy theories. 

That seems to be a strange way to read that thread as well as the actual findings of the investigation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, killface said:

The old guy couldn't even figure out where the power button was so it's still a step up

Strong drinker of water, expert medical treatment spit-baller, veteran of many ramps

Edited by Apple Jack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sho nuff said:

That seems to be a strange way to read that thread as well as the actual findings of the investigation.

i'm shocked that they continue to hold that thing up.  Everyone around Trump was charged as part of that investigation and Trump himself was a hair away from being charged with obstruction.  

It's like having a garage full of stolen cars and telling the police you don't know where they came from

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

This forum has a RUSSIA thread that’s 2326 pages of debunked conspiracy theories. 

 

3 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

That seems to be a strange way to read that thread as well as the actual findings of the investigation.

 

2 minutes ago, killface said:

i'm shocked that they continue to hold that thing up.  Everyone around Trump was charged as part of that investigation and Trump himself was a hair away from being charged with obstruction.  

It's like having a garage full of stolen cars and telling the police you don't know where they came from

Until the MSM admits they lied they will never admit they were wrong unfortunately

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, killface said:

The old guy couldn't even figure out where the power button was so it's still a step up

At least our former President could focus long enough to get in 18 holes.  Definitely, not the new guy. 
 

And this is a Biden thread, not a whatabout Trump thread.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

At least our former President could focus long enough to get in 18 holes.  Definitely, not the new guy. 
 

And this is a Biden thread, not a whatabout Trump thread.  

You toss out the insults you get them back

And i didn't mention Trump by name.  I said whatever is happening in the oval office is a massive STEP UP from the previous administration.  There is intelligence back in decision making which is more than you could say for the last 4 years.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...