What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who’s really running the country? (1 Viewer)

It'll get clicks.

I'm more disappointed in the complete lack of interest in Hunter's racist filled tweets.  Absolute crickets.  If Trump Jr had done that it would be the only thing on the news.  Cancel culture, unless you're in the untouchable class, then no one brings it up.  Not the press, not BLM, not Maxine/Ilhan/Rashida.  Completely floored at the subservience of the fourth estate to the blue ruling class.

cancel culture is reprehensible, so I'm not upset at all that nothing happened here. I'd rather see anything that potentially weakens its power versus more reinforcement of hysterical mob justice over thoughtcrime being an acceptable way of treating fellow human beings.

but I agree with your point that this is yet another demonstration of the modern American media's almost complete abandonment of journalistic integrity for overt and pervasive political bias. 

I think I said something silly originally like Gate or Bezos or Soros.

But my serious answer is - I don't care since it's no longer Trump.  That was my goal in voting last year and it happened so I'm happy.

But, if you want to know whether Joe is with it - no way.  Dude is too old and he can't cut it.  His aides and admin are running things.  I doubt it's much Kamala and I know very little of his administration but somebody is pushing an agenda somewhere.

I think I said something silly originally like Gate or Bezos or Soros.

But my serious answer is - I don't care since it's no longer Trump.  That was my goal in voting last year and it happened so I'm happy.

But, if you want to know whether Joe is with it - no way.  Dude is too old and he can't cut it.  His aides and admin are running things.  I doubt it's much Kamala and I know very little of his administration but somebody is pushing an agenda somewhere.
There's an old saying about cutting your nose off to spite your face.  As well as careful what you wish for, you might just get it. 

I don't want to spark a debate or go back and forth. I just think its worth mentioning that 

1-It's obvious it isn't Trump because we wouldn't be going through this stuff if he were (don't need any "but he's mean, etc, etc stuff...) and it's truly sad that some people are okay with the laundry lists of long impact failings that are piling up each day and now deaths and left behind Americans all for the sake of feeling good about "winning" and not having him as president anymore.  Winning is clearly a subjective thing.

2-It's also sad that there were people everywhere saying way back in July and August of last year that there were credible reports that were informing people that Biden wasn't fit to lead the country, yet there is a segment of the population that feels it is vindicated to emasculate the highest office in the United States of America and render it feckless while distributing the authority of the office to unknown sources...all for the sake of "winning".

Make no mistake about it, these actions being exacted right now will have long, profound effects.  Human lives will be lost. The battlefield will shift. You may be happy but I would say it is almost a certainty that, whether you recognize it when it happens or not, you will be negatively affected by our current leadership at some point. 

There's an old saying about cutting your nose off to spite your face.  As well as careful what you wish for, you might just get it. 

I don't want to spark a debate or go back and forth. I just think its worth mentioning that 

1-It's obvious it isn't Trump because we wouldn't be going through this stuff if he were (don't need any "but he's mean, etc, etc stuff...) and it's truly sad that some people are okay with the laundry lists of long impact failings that are piling up each day and now deaths and left behind Americans all for the sake of feeling good about "winning" and not having him as president anymore.  Winning is clearly a subjective thing.

2-It's also sad that there were people everywhere saying way back in July and August of last year that there were credible reports that were informing people that Biden wasn't fit to lead the country, yet there is a segment of the population that feels it is vindicated to emasculate the highest office in the United States of America and render it feckless while distributing the authority of the office to unknown sources...all for the sake of "winning".

Make no mistake about it, these actions being exacted right now will have long, profound effects.  Human lives will be lost. The battlefield will shift. You may be happy but I would say it is almost a certainty that, whether you recognize it when it happens or not, you will be negatively affected by our current leadership at some point. 
Trump was worse.  In many ways.  I have no faith that he would have handled the Afghanistan withdrawal any better.  Look at the deal he brokered. 

Biden sucks, but at least he believes in the constitution and would never try and overturn a free and fair election. Trump is an existential threat to the republic.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump was worse.  In many ways.  I have no faith that he would have handled the Afghanistan withdrawal any better.  Look at the deal he brokered. 

Biden sucks, but at least he believes in the constitution and would never try and overturn a free and fair election. Trump is an existential threat to the republic.  
It's amazing how many people the media suckered this past year. Scary really. And most will never see it or admit that they were suckered. 

August 21, 2017.  Look up the video Trump addressing Afghanistan withdrawal and see if you think he wouldn't have handled it any better.  He had the exact right plan and many military strategists have commented and condoned his plan. They have not for Biden. It should be clear. 

Biden does not believe in the constitution. He believes in his best interests. A man who believes in the constitution and loves his country does not

-Openly say he knows something is illegal but pushes it through anyway, forcing the SC to overrule him.

-Try at every turn to water down and remove the 2nd amendment.

-Look at his watch after each and every coffin of dead soldiers is presented to him at the Dover AFB morgue.

The list could run pages.  

Insein said:
It's amazing how many people the media suckered this past year. Scary really. And most will never see it or admit that they were suckered. 
Into believing the election was stolen and assaulting the capitol at the direction of a wanna be despot?  Agreed.  Assuming you were actually responding to my post here, which is likely erroneous on my part.

Exhibit A.
It’s hilarious how you refuse to acknowledge the guy you wish was still in power tried to overturn a free and fair democratic election.  Basically the worst thing that has happened in a western liberal democracy in my lifetime.   But, carry on with your head in the sand.  No biggie.  

It’s hilarious how you refuse to acknowledge the guy you wish was still in power tried to overturn a free and fair democratic election.  Basically the worst thing that has happened in a western liberal democracy in my lifetime.   But, carry on with your head in the sand.  No biggie.  
It's sad that you believe that's what happened and that everything that happens after is justified because you were tricked by the media into thinking a buffoon was literally Hitler. Just like Bush. Just like Obama. Just like Reagan. No "fool me twice, shame on me" being done. Just "fool me endlessly and thank you sir may I have another."

You won't learn anything from Biden/Kamala. A new R president will come in for 24 and you'll buy in that he's worse than Trump and Hitler combined while others will see them as the second coming.  Wash, rinse, repeat. A new D president will come on for 28 or 32 after that and they will be the savior to you but Hitler to the other side.

People's inability to use their brains critically and just consume everything they're fed will be the down fall of us all.

It's sad that you believe that's what happened and that everything that happens after is justified because you were tricked by the media into thinking a buffoon was literally Hitler. Just like Bush. Just like Obama. Just like Reagan. No "fool me twice, shame on me" being done. Just "fool me endlessly and thank you sir may I have another."

You won't learn anything from Biden/Kamala. A new R president will come in for 24 and you'll buy in that he's worse than Trump and Hitler combined while others will see them as the second coming.  Wash, rinse, repeat. A new D president will come on for 28 or 32 after that and they will be the savior to you but Hitler to the other side.

People's inability to use their brains critically and just consume everything they're fed will be the down fall of us all.
It’s sad that you don’t get it.  Trump planted the seed about a stolen election months before the election happened. Co con Ed the rubes the only way he could lose is if there was fraud.  All lies.  

Then he loses, convincingly, and spends the rest of his time in office, abdicating his actual role as president, to find anyway possible to overturn the election.  Months. When that doesn’t work, he summons a mob of naive loyalists to Washington and sets them loose on the Capitol.  Absolutely disgusting.  

Trump would burn America to the ground if he could be king of the ashes.  He has, and always will, only care about himself.  he is a malignant narcissist that should never be given any type of real power.  Because he will use that power to feed his narcissism.  

He is the worst.  Of all time.  And it’s not even close. 

It’s sad that you don’t get it.  Trump planted the seed about a stolen election months before the election happened. Co con Ed the rubes the only way he could lose is if there was fraud.  All lies.  

Then he loses, convincingly, and spends the rest of his time in office, abdicating his actual role as president, to find anyway possible to overturn the election.  Months. When that doesn’t work, he summons a mob of naive loyalists to Washington and sets them loose on the Capitol.  Absolutely disgusting.  

Trump would burn America to the ground if he could be king of the ashes.  He has, and always will, only care about himself.  he is a malignant narcissist that should never be given any type of real power.  Because he will use that power to feed his narcissism.  

He is the worst.  Of all time.  And it’s not even close. 
:lmao:

Somebody hasn't watched the QAnon documentary.  

he can believe in the constitution, the bill of rights and the tooth fairy all he wants. It doesnt matter b/c its obvious he's not in charge. 

the question is: What do the people pulling his strings believe in? And that is terrifying. I can assure you they don't believe in the constitution or else they would respect the office of the president and let the man in the seat do his job...or at least offer us—you know, "We the people"—someone competent to do the job. 

We can count voting ballots ballots all we want. But that election was far from fair....and I don't mean it was stollen, rigged or otherwise mishandled by the people handing the actual ballots. The spirit of the presidential election has been a farce by the Democrats for the last 2 cycles and you bought into it hook, line and sinker. 
• In 16, Bernie was the clear front runner for the nod until the Clinton machine bullied their way into the seat. You were robbed of your real candidate. 
• After that, you were bullied into being "with her" because she was a woman and if you didn't vote for Hillary you were a misogynistic pig perpetuating the glass ceiling. Nothing about her likability or position...vote for her because it was a her. 
• In 20, Bernie was again leading, but got pushed out by the committee all while Biden was hidden away conveniently b/c of Covid and couldnt make these mental gaffs we see today on the actual campaign trail.  
• Your VP choice we someone who dropped out of the race almost a year earlier and chosen solely on race and gender.

Moreover, this put her 2nd in line to someone who we all predicted would never finish his term (which is looking like a lock at this point), therefore bypassing the whole election process with a political "flea flicker" play by shielding the committee's real choice by propping up the more experienced candidate to take the blows during the election, while the completely unqualified person laid low in the back. If Biden does not finish his term, every American was witness to a back door play of epic proportions and what was stollen from us was the ability to truly vet the intended Democratic candidate during the election. 

supermike80 said:
Omg please turn off cnn.  Today.  
Lol.  I saw it with my own eyes. Like watching a rolling boil form in a pot on the stove.  I don’t watch cnn, btw.  

Satanic reptilian lizard-people that eat children and start forest fires with Jewish space lasers are running the country.

I can't believe people say this.   Biden is Xi's puppet in the way democrats fantasy that Trump was putins.

You always know what democrats are doing.   Just look at what they are accusing repubs of doing.

I'm Joe Biden?

Dammit, who typed a question mark on the TelePrompter? How many times do I have to tell you? Anything you type, Biden will read!

I see. Was hoping you had something more than pure conjecture.  
Conjecture?    Hunter Is still on a Chinese financial board.   His brother is involved with the Chinese on numerous  business deals.   But keep supporting Xi.

How does that make Biden Xi’s puppet?
I am far less concerned about Biden interacting with foreign leaders than I was when Trump was coddling up to dictators.  Trump got absolutely nothing done foreign policy wise.  And he coddled up to Putin and legitimized the NK regime while getting completely played by Kim.

So long as Biden doesn't come out and throw his entire foreign intelligence apparatus under the bus to appease Vlad Putin, I think things can only get better.

Presidents don't draft policy.  They review options and, with the assistance of advisors, make the best decisions they can with the information they have.  I have no reason to believe that Biden is not capable of doing that, even if he struggles with speaking and what appear to be short term memory issues.

I'm sure I could show you a financial ledger showing Biden getting a quid pro quo with Biden and Xi.    But you still wouldn't see it.    Blue team.   

I am far less concerned about Biden interacting with foreign leaders than I was when Trump was coddling up to dictators.  Trump got absolutely nothing done foreign policy wise.  And he coddled up to Putin and legitimized the NK regime while getting completely played by Kim.

So long as Biden doesn't come out and throw his entire foreign intelligence apparatus under the bus to appease Vlad Putin, I think things can only get better.

Presidents don't draft policy.  They review options and, with the assistance of advisors, make the best decisions they can with the information they have.  I have no reason to believe that Biden is not capable of doing that, even if he struggles with speaking and what appear to be short term memory issues.

I'm sure I could show you a financial ledger showing Biden getting a quid pro quo with Biden and Xi.    But you still wouldn't see it.    Blue team.   
Great post.  Happy to review your ledger.  It might be quite persuasive.  

Biden calls Kamala Harris a ‘great president’ in yet another gaffe

You can only call it a gaffe so many times before you have to ask the question. Does Biden actually think he's the president? We have a senile old man that slips in and out of coherency by the hour and he has now referred to his VP 6 times publically as the president. Is she really in charge right now?
Maybe he has her confused with Susan Rice?

If we had a media that was really interested in doing their job, we would know a lot more about who is pulling the strings in this presidency because no sane person who has watched this President in public can think it is Biden.

not gaffe's, not verbal mix-ups

senility, dementia, Alzheimer's .... he has no capability of doing what a President is supposed to do but the Democrats will hold tight assuredly

Clearly he isn’t running his Twitter account. Joe Biden tweeted this 11 hours ago -

“Marjorie Taylor Greene got $180,000 in business loans forgiven from the PPP program but said it's "completely unfair" for us to forgive student loans for working- and middle-class Americans. You can’t make this stuff up.”

Biden calls Kamala Harris a ‘great president’ in yet another gaffe

You can only call it a gaffe so many times before you have to ask the question. Does Biden actually think he's the president? We have a senile old man that slips in and out of coherency by the hour and he has now referred to his VP 6 times publically as the president. Is she really in charge right now?
Maybe he has her confused with Susan Rice?

If we had a media that was really interested in doing their job, we would know a lot more about who is pulling the strings in this presidency because no sane person who has watched this President in public can think it is Biden.
When they are in bed together, it isn’t going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread