What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SF dynasty golladay for 2023 1st (1 Viewer)

thawkprime21

Footballguy
Is golladay for a 2023 1st a good deal he is currently my 4th wr after brown, riddley, metcalf and I have mooney, reagor, hardman, and freshly drafted Terence marshall.  

I’d say Golladay is worth a 2021 first round pick. I would not be interested in moving him for a pick two years down the line. 

(Disclaimer that I have no experience in superflex.)

I feel like that's not bad for you given your depth at WR -- though it's never a bad thing to have an extra upper-tier guy for bye weeks and injury insurance. However, I also feel like you could get more for him. I would think someone who needs him would give up a 2022 first at least.

I ended up trading golladay and benny snell for the 2023 1st and ty johnson. 3 teams hold over half the 2022 1st in this league and none of them would give up anything above a 2nd. Also the teams that need golladay have traded away their 1st.

I see ... unfortunate that the right deal was not there. Hopefully it works out, and it very well may, considering how little you might need Golladay.

I found myself being uncertain of golladay's production and injury history. Why i may not have sold him for as high as he could go i think i got a decent price incase he falls short in new york this year. Im also fairly confident that that the team i aquired the pick from wont be a top team so it should be a top 8 pick in a 12 team league. Also im laying my claim to ty johnson as an under-rated sleeper.

Users who are viewing this thread