What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (1 Viewer)

Is this really happening?

Jan 6th was an attempt led by Don to overturn the vote. This AZ audit is very poor attempt to do that as well (it has no chance to achieve it but will just will become another cheap talking point).
No...it did not happen where all conservatives are painted that way.  Not even close.

Also...no, Dems did not run on defund the police (Im sure a few did...but as a party no...Biden certainly did not).

During the conversation, former Trump Chief Strategist Steve Bannon laid out his most recent predictions and they are explosive.

Yeah maybe they are but your article doesn’t explicitly say that.
Well...it is the Gateway Pundit and they are referencing Bannon...can't expect much there.

During the conversation, former Trump Chief Strategist Steve Bannon laid out his most recent predictions and they are explosive.

Yeah maybe they are but your article doesn’t explicitly say that.
But STEVE BANNON MADE EXPLOSIVE PREDICTIONS!!!!

Pennsylvania Attorney General say don’t bring that fake audit here!

Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro: "Let me be very very clear, if they try to bring this nonsense, this sham election audit to Pennsylvania, they will have to go through me. And every time they've tried to take me on ... they've lost and I've won."
They lost to him on certifying the election, if they wanted to audit, it would be voted on by the Pa house, which is Republican, Josh would not have a say at all.

Does it matter if the guy that is telling you the sky is green is trolling or believes it?  Either way, put him on ignore and move on.
The problem is that many millions of Americans believe it- some polls suggest up to 70% of all Republican voters. We can’t put them all on ignore. 

Trump's prediction of being reinstated will 100% happen.. No way the SCOTUS ignored these audits.
Just so you know: the Supreme Court has no power, under our Constitution, to review these audits and make a determination one way or the other. Nor do they have the power to remove President Biden even if they thought that the election was invalid. 
There is no legal means, under our Constitution, to return Donald Trump to the Presidency prior to 2025, if he wins a new election. There are only two legal means, under our Constitution, to remove President Biden prior to the next Presidential election: impeachment or the 25th Amendment. But if either of those occur, Kamala Harris becomes President. 

So what you’re predicting is a legal impossibility. 

Just so you know: the Supreme Court has no power, under our Constitution, to review these audits and make a determination one way or the other. Nor do they have the power to remove President Biden even if they thought that the election was invalid. 
There is no legal means, under our Constitution, to return Donald Trump to the Presidency prior to 2025, if he wins a new election. There are only two legal means, under our Constitution, to remove President Biden prior to the next Presidential election: impeachment or the 25th Amendment. But if either of those occur, Kamala Harris becomes President. 

The House will present it and there will be a vote between both chambers.. The wheels are already being set in motion,.

The House will present it and there will be a vote between both chambers.. The wheels are already being set in motion,.
This is not possible. It legally cannot happen. Unless there is a coup of some sort, and our government is overthrown, Congress cannot replace Joe Biden with Donald Trump. They can replace him with Kamala Harris, that is the ONLY power they have. 

Since this is an audit of Maricopa County votes, is there any chance they could also check out the last few games between the Lakers and Suns? I’m still holding out hope here. 

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman on Trump's "ludicrous call" for an election audit in Pennsylvania:

"Joe Biden won Pennsylvania by over 80,000 votes. And the only voter fraud we found in Pennsylvania in 2020 was the handful of dead relatives who all voted for Donald Trump."

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman on Trump's "ludicrous call" for an election audit in Pennsylvania:

"Joe Biden won Pennsylvania by over 80,000 votes. And the only voter fraud we found in Pennsylvania in 2020 was the handful of dead relatives who all voted for Donald Trump."
there squirming cause they know it's a lie, huge fraud was covered up.

Since this is an audit of Maricopa County votes, is there any chance they could also check out the last few games between the Lakers and Suns? I’m still holding out hope here. 
Yeah I’m 100% sure come July the Lakers will be reinstated as the rightful champs.  Every one know the AD injury was rigged.  Unfair! Adam Silver will be reviewing the case in July and the Lakers will be the champs.  Make the NBA great again.  

you are 100% wrong, if these audits show trump won, house and senate can reinstate trump.
Please show where that legal president is written just like you did with the Speak of the House position.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Technically...  Couldn't DJT run for Congress as a House Rep in 2022, the Rs take the House, elect DJT Speaker, then somehow he ascends to POTUS as next in line after Harris?  I mean, sure, it's a longshot, but it has to be better odds than Q fantasies.

If anything, Biden and Harris should both resign, let Pelosi take over until this is cleared and Trump can step in.. How can these two continue in their roles when they know they didn't win? Geez

Technically...  Couldn't DJT run for Congress as a House Rep in 2022, the Rs take the House, elect DJT Speaker, then somehow he ascends to POTUS as next in line after Harris?  I mean, sure, it's a longshot, but it has to be better odds than Q fantasies.
Actually- I’m not even sure Trump has to run for Congress to be appointed Speaker. 

He doesn't.. If Repubs get control of the house, they can appoint whoever.
Part me almost hopes this happens because it would be such a comeuppance for Kevin McCarthy. After a year of such shameless, cringing, servile behavior that no self-respecting person would ever commit, to lose out on the reward for all of that would be sublime justice. 

So, you taking my bet? 20-1 odds are a pretty great return.  @Wozvolunteered to hold the $ in escrow until Aug 31.
I am not taking any Bet cause Dems cheat and they probably will again here since they control the house, but that will 100% change is 2022 and Repubs will control both and that will mean bye bye Biden if he is still in :)

Anyway all my extra money Is going to Trump and helping fighting this fraud by Dems. 

I am not taking any Bet cause Dems cheat and they probably will again here since they control the house, but that will 100% change is 2022 and Repubs will control both and that will mean bye bye Biden if he is still in :)

Anyway all my extra money Is going to Trump and helping fighting this fraud by Dems. 
Trump is not using your money to fight fraud. He’s using it pay off his hotel debts. 

Does it matter if the guy that is telling you the sky is green is trolling or believes it?  Either way, put him on ignore and move on.
It's interesting to reflect on all of these extreme conspiracies I mainly learned about from reading this board.  Even when they spread out more broadly, this is usually where I first see them.

Trump's prediction of being reinstated will 100% happen.. No way the SCOTUS ignored these audits.
The same SCOTUS that had several opportunities to interject itself into the election before it was official and decided not to is now going to interject itself after the fact because some trumpkin who believes in the big lie who calls himself  the cyber ninja is doing an "audit"  on behalf of the republicans who cant accept that Trump lost the election?  That  SCOTUS?  

Wouldnt you have MORE  extra money to give to Trump and Lin  if you won the bet?  Or is your wagering math as faulty as your Wayne county math is?  

It's interesting to reflect on all of these extreme conspiracies I mainly learned about from reading this board.  Even when they spread out more broadly, this is usually where I first see them.
While I’m not a “polls are garbage” person, I will say that they seem to typically be setup where a very partisan person will lie (either intentionally or to themselves).  Yes, there’s way too many people that believe these crazy conspiracies - I’m just not sure the number of true believers is as high as it’s reported.

You are listening to a pillow salesman and sending your money to a conman. You’re very certain the wheels have been set in motion for Trump to be reinstated but chicken out of putting your money where your mouth is, with incredible odds at that. 

Have you tried talking with your local election officials or anything like that? You know, anything that might actually be useful or informative? Have you written a letter to your rep? Signed up to be a poll watcher? Do you think there’s any chance at all you’re wrong about all of this?

The problem is that many millions of Americans believe it- some polls suggest up to 70% of all Republican voters. We can’t put them all on ignore. 
70% of Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated or something else?
65% of Republicans think the election was stolen via voter fraud (link).

Partisan defenders will inevitably play the whatbout card by bringing up Al Gore or Hillary Clinton or Stacey Abrams, but those deflections betray a deeper reality, which is that: 1) if it was wrong in 2000, then it's wrong in 2020, and 2) the Democrats of 2000 didn't use their baseless claims of fraud as justification to restrict the ability to vote.

You are listening to a pillow salesman and sending your money to a conman. You’re very certain the wheels have been set in motion for Trump to be reinstated but chicken out of putting your money where your mouth is, with incredible odds at that. 

Have you tried talking with your local election officials or anything like that? You know, anything that might actually be useful or informative? Have you written a letter to your rep? Signed up to be a poll watcher? Do you think there’s any chance at all you’re wrong about all of this?
#1 why would I wager with people on a messsge board. With donating the money I  know its going to our fight. 

#2 I talk to my local rep alot. He was against Certifying PA results and wanted the State to reward Trump the winner of PA. We need to vote or Dem Gov out. 

#1 why would I wager with people on a messsge board. With donating the money I  know its going to our fight. 

#2 I talk to my local rep alot. He was against Certifying PA results and wanted the State to reward Trump the winner of PA. We need to vote or Dem Gov out. 
Your local rep told you what you wanted to hear? 

shocking....

Trump lost Pennsylvania. To this there is no question.

Users who are viewing this thread