What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (1 Viewer)

Trump was cheated out of Pennsylvania. 

#1 why would I wager with people on a messsge board. With donating the money I  know its going to our fight. 

#2 I talk to my local rep alot. He was against Certifying PA results and wanted the State to reward Trump the winner of PA. We need to vote or Dem Gov out. 
I wagered with a guy in November on Facebook.  The bet was Joe Biden will be president come January 7.  This was in late November that we bet.  I never met him, he paid up though.  Good times.  Easiest $100 I ever made.  

So China hacked and stole the presidency for Biden. Lol.  How original! Oh the irony hurts it so laughable. Next thing we know we’re going to hear about pee tapes of Biden in a Chinese hotel.  

Thank you btw, I really needed a good laugh today. 
It sure was nice of those Chinese hackers to keep the checks and balances in place by not rigging the Senate and House races to give the Democrats more of a majority.

No. Trump votes turned to Biden votes or were counted as Biden votes. The truth will eventually come out. 
You say this with such conviction that you must believe it to be true yet you have nothing to base it on.

We are now more than 6 months since the election.  According to this website,  the only proven case of fraud in PA in the 2020 election that I am aware of went for Trump.   If you have links that says otherwise I would love to see them.

Amused to Death said:
A riled up legion of Trump followers? Yup, working perfectly. Coming soon to a swing state* near you!

*Swing states won by Joe Biden only. States won by Donald Trump are immune to fraud.
This is rich, now Wisconsin GOP is sending a group to watch the audit process in Arizona, as if this is the appropriate process to audit counts.  The trip is being paid for by a group called Voices & Votes whose mission is, "Voices and Votes works to protect free speech from cancel culture and ensures that American voices are heard where it matters most, the ballot box."

This is rich, now Wisconsin GOP is sending a group to watch the audit process in Arizona, as if this is the appropriate process to audit counts.  The trip is being paid for by a group called Voices & Votes whose mission is, "Voices and Votes works to protect free speech from cancel culture and ensures that American voices are heard where it matters most, the ballot box."
PA also sent reps a couple of weeks ago. I haven't heard anything more from them since though. Its all just a ruse to keep the election in the news for the mid-terms. Keep Don relevant and a way for the sycophants to show their undying loyalty to the king.

Trusting the process here.  You can certainly tell which side is nervous based on the freaking out in this thread.
The process is already over.  This is unofficial and outside any actual process.

Nobody is freaked out about this other than maybe law enforcement not wanting to deal with another violent group who believes in lies.

Maricopa County recount almost done, but other parts of audit will continue

UPDATED: JUNE 9, 2021 AT 12:34 PM

“This is the hand count and the paper evaluation. The hand count will be done by the end of this week, the paper evaluation by the end of the month. But there’s other aspects of things that can, and I hope will, be happening simultaneously or maybe a little bit after that, and then there will need to be a few weeks for putting the report together.”

I'm sorry @Max Power but your history regarding the election and how even after Powell's defense was "reasonable people wouldn't believe her election fraud claims" you keep on keeping on...
It's cool. I get you have no interest in entertaining any irregularities. So no need to discuss further. 

It's been mentioned this week. But you dont seem interested in entertaining it. 

You think the count is going to be exact? 
Max, do you really not understand why people think this recount is a joke?

• It's a recount for a single county only.  All other counties were ignored.
  • It's a recount for POTUS only.  All down-ballot elections were ignored.
  • The project was put to bid, yet awarded to a company who didn't even bid on the project.
  • The company that won the project has zero experience in this type of thing.  Zero.
  • The CEO of the company that won the project has been fully supportive of Trump's fraudulent election narrative.
  • The standard chain-of-custody for the ballots, equipment, etc. has been broken.
  • GOP officials have repeatedly called it a joke, pointing out flaws, conflicts of interest, transparency issues, etc.
Can you justify all of that and still believe it's legitimate?

It's cool. I get you have no interest in entertaining any irregularities. So no need to discuss further. 
I would entertain regularities if this was done in a fashion that wasn't hyper partisan. Would you entertain irregularities if some far left auditing firm looked into Trump's win in FL? 

Is this the new theory that Powell is feeding to you?
It's been mentioned this week. But you dont seem interested in entertaining it. 
The chain of custody has been compromised. The evidence is tainted now.

I'd be interested in the "theory" if it was backed by valid methods of preserving evidence. But it's not. It's a clownshow. It's the equivalent of hiring Tony Montana to take inventory of your drug vault.

Max, do you really not understand why people think this recount is a joke?

• It's a recount for a single county only.  All other counties were ignored.
  • It's a recount for POTUS only.  All down-ballot elections were ignored.
  • The project was put to bid, yet awarded to a company who didn't even bid on the project.
  • The company that won the project has zero experience in this type of thing.  Zero.
  • The CEO of the company that won the project has been fully supportive of Trump's fraudulent election narrative.
  • The standard chain-of-custody for the ballots, equipment, etc. has been broken.
  • GOP officials have repeatedly called it a joke, pointing out flaws, conflicts of interest, transparency issues, etc.
Can you justify all of that and still believe it's legitimate?
I understand that. I'm interested in the results, but recognize the issues. I haven't put a lot of stock into the info trickling out, but when they start saying the paper ballots are going to fall short of the voting totals, my ears perked up.

This is a major problem for any election. But when the possibility is brought up, the default is the auditors destroyed them? That is a sensational claim that comes off as partisan. 

I understand that. I'm interested in the results, but recognize the issues. I haven't put a lot of stock into the info trickling out, but when they start saying the paper ballots are going to fall short of the voting totals, my ears perked up.

This is a major problem for any election. But when the possibility is brought up, the default is the auditors destroyed them? That is a sensational claim that comes off as partisan. 
But the paper ballots have been counted several times already, in transparent, bipartisan recounts with actual chain-of-custody processes followed, and they did NOT come up short.  When all of a sudden the one non-transparent, highly partisan recount finds something different, what would you expect to be the response?

And let's not forget that the same people pushing this new thing are the ones who pushed all sorts of made-up conspiracies for the past six months with no evidence, then when pressed, admitted that no reasonable person would have taken them seriously.  Isn't there a "boy who cried wolf" stain on this as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread