What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (2 Viewers)

I predict......cyber states they found a great deal of questionable ballots.  They will call them potentially fraudulent.  They will state they have turned over their concerns to the gop led state government for follow up.

and the whole dies a slow death
This will not die until Trump is back in the WH.. There are about 70M people super pissed about the this and will not stop until it's set right.

You laugh and make your jokes, but you know you are worried.. You folks cheated to get out a great man.

KDKA in Pittsburgh just broke that PA will now be audited.. YESSSS!!!!!!!!!
I watched KDKA news this evening and didn’t hear a peep about this.  It also is not on their website 

If I didn’t know any better I would say that you are misinformed 

This will not die until Trump is back in the WH.. There are about 70M people super pissed about the this and will not stop until it's set right.
Try bringing a fact with you.  It’s no where near 70 million that are gullible enough to believe this manure

If there not pissed, there not true Trump Supporters..

Wait until their guns gets taken off of them.
Hey, man, how about providing one article from a reputable publication by somebody fairly reputable that explains the fraud that occurred.  

should be a simple challenge considering your deep rooted beliefs in the fraud.

Hey, man, how about providing one article from a reputable publication by somebody fairly reputable that explains the fraud that occurred.  

should be a simple challenge considering your deep rooted beliefs in the fraud.
Well in Pa, the Pennsylvania Constitution states votes are to be made in person.. That didn't happen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-exclusive-huge-printers-ballots-better-lawyer-2020-ballots-modified-multiple-republican-areas-forcing-adjudication-potential-fraudulent-vote-switching/

Like I said almost everyone is tired of it, even the Military

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/american-heroes-120-retired-generals-admirals-write-joe-biden-questioning-mental-health-support-evidence-election-fraud/

Then we have this:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/pennsylvania-poll-watchers-testified-election-fraud-irregularities-2020-election-ag-special-agents-harassed-now-sued/

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sho to source checker according to Wikipedia:

The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst".[2] The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."[3]

:lmao:

LOL.. I wouldn't trust a site that looks like it was made by a 4th grader.
Yet, you trust Gateway Pundit.

And as I said...every site says the same thing.  There are no legitimate sites that would call GatewayPundit a credible source...its awful...it has zero use other than to spread falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

The Sho to source checker according to Wikipedia:

The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst".[2] The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."[3]

:lmao:
Pick any other media rating site...including your now credible wikipedia that you just cited

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

"The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[21]"

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/gateway-pundit

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/gateway-pundit-bias-and-reliability/

Pick any other media rating site...including your now credible wikipedia that you just cited

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

"The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[21]"

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/gateway-pundit

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/gateway-pundit-bias-and-reliability/
All dated and dubious material.  Here is your most trustworthy review:

”I find The Pundit to be a solid source when it comes to reporting and analyzing important news that the MSM will either bury or spin for their liberal base or others not willing to dig deeper for the truth.  The Pundit is top shelf. “

—- Knowledge Dropper

Awesome recap of where we are in the review of the 2020 election.  A MAJORITY of Americans believe there was cheating in the last Presidential election. 

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/06/11/a-u-d-i-t-of-elections-hot-and-getting-hotter-n394861

All dated and dubious material.  Here is your most trustworthy review:

”I find The Pundit to be a solid source when it comes to reporting and analyzing important news that the MSM will either bury or spin for their liberal base or others not willing to dig deeper for the truth.  The Pundit is top shelf. “

—- Knowledge Dropper
Both of these posts are probably deserving of the laughing reaction.

Rasmussen, Redstate...and KD claiming a site is great.

Good stuff...thanks for the laugh this morning.

Awesome recap of where we are in the review of the 2020 election.  A MAJORITY of Americans believe there was cheating in the last Presidential election. 

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/06/11/a-u-d-i-t-of-elections-hot-and-getting-hotter-n394861
Of course we know there was cheating, they caught that one guy mailing in his dead mother's ballot for Trump.

But keep looking for those thousands of fraudulent votes for Biden. Tell you what, show me a 100 first, then work your way up to the 100's of thousands needed to flip the results. Just a 100.

Of course we know there was cheating, they caught that one guy mailing in his dead mother's ballot for Trump.

But keep looking for those thousands of fraudulent votes for Biden. Tell you what, show me a 100 first, then work your way up to the 100's of thousands needed to flip the results. Just a 100.
And the guy who called the GA SoS urging him to find thousands of votes. 

Well, here i am on a beautiful Saturday having to respond to a post by a conspiracy theorist about a conspiracy theorist.

I am replying to the first link cause it's such nonsense that I am not wasting time on the others.

First the title:  Ballot Printing Companies Better Lawyer Up – 2020 Ballots Were Modified in Multiple Republican Areas Forcing Adjudication and Potential Fraudulent Vote Switching

Out of the gates, they point to "Adjudication"  has nothing to do with fraud.  Then state "potential fraud" - which @PennStater77  reads as definite fraud to the volume of overturning an election.

They repeat the idea claiming more republican ballots required review and potentially switched from Trump to Biden - but they are still not stating definite fraud - just Pennstater77 is doing do.

from the article "This allowed unknown individuals to record all the ballots for Biden." - they should have just said "the boogeyman".

article:  "These “error’ed ballots” were forced out of the counting system and into the adjudication – manual review – by an individual who decides which candidates the ballots report as voting for. " - again no claim of actual fraud 

Then they talk about some allegations from a MI lawyer named Deperno - but fail to state the judge denied his claims.

and they end the article - "What are the odds that this all happened randomly? We all know the answer to that." just more conspiracy accusations.

So they don't state any fraud occurred, that nay votes were changed - and logically can't state then that the election will be overturned.

So when asked for a legit source regarding over turning the election, you provide this garbage?  There's nothing in the article stating fraud occurred.  Just a decently written article with the intention to lead on the gullible.

Well, here i am on a beautiful Saturday having to respond to a post by a conspiracy theorist about a conspiracy theorist.

I am replying to the first link cause it's such nonsense that I am not wasting time on the others.

First the title:  Ballot Printing Companies Better Lawyer Up – 2020 Ballots Were Modified in Multiple Republican Areas Forcing Adjudication and Potential Fraudulent Vote Switching

Out of the gates, they point to "Adjudication"  has nothing to do with fraud.  Then state "potential fraud" - which @PennStater77  reads as definite fraud to the volume of overturning an election.

They repeat the idea claiming more republican ballots required review and potentially switched from Trump to Biden - but they are still not stating definite fraud - just Pennstater77 is doing do.

from the article "This allowed unknown individuals to record all the ballots for Biden." - they should have just said "the boogeyman".

article:  "These “error’ed ballots” were forced out of the counting system and into the adjudication – manual review – by an individual who decides which candidates the ballots report as voting for. " - again no claim of actual fraud 

Then they talk about some allegations from a MI lawyer named Deperno - but fail to state the judge denied his claims.

and they end the article - "What are the odds that this all happened randomly? We all know the answer to that." just more conspiracy accusations.

So they don't state any fraud occurred, that nay votes were changed - and logically can't state then that the election will be overturned.

So when asked for a legit source regarding over turning the election, you provide this garbage?  There's nothing in the article stating fraud occurred.  Just a decently written article with the intention to lead on the gullible.
Dude, at this point you're just arguing with a bot. And it's programmed to repeat the same fantasy scenarios over and over again. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you put it on your ignore list.

Lol at the gullible.  Trump will go down in history...  as a very small footnote.

You know what over 80 M Americans are super p###### about? That but for Donald Trump's refusal to concede the election, election officials lives are being threatened by Trump supporting thugs. And a President guilty of abuse of power used the DOJ to sieze Democrats cell phone data who were investigating him and doing the oversight that is their job. That's what this country's patriots are concerned about and God willing if this democracy is to succeed they will prevail.

You know what over 80 M Americans are super p###### about? That but for Donald Trump's refusal to concede the election, election officials lives are being threatened by Trump supporting thugs. And a President guilty of abuse of power used the DOJ to sieze Democrats cell phone data who were investigating him and doing the oversight that is there job. That's what this country's patriots are concerned about and God willing if this democracy is to succeed they will prevail.
Well put.

You know what over 80 M Americans are super p###### about? That but for Donald Trump's refusal to concede the election, election officials lives are being threatened by Trump supporting thugs. And a President guilty of abuse of power used the DOJ to sieze Democrats cell phone data who were investigating him and doing the oversight that is their job. That's what this country's patriots are concerned about and God willing if this democracy is to succeed they will prevail.
Please take the lying to the Adam Schiff thread.  Thank you.

Yeah, I remember when the left didn't concede either.  I hope you were just as outraged then.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/how-our-political-parties-stopped-accepting-each-others-victories/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Also, BTW, Stacey Abrams has yet to concede her election loss. 

Dude, at this point you're just arguing with a bot. And it's programmed to repeat the same fantasy scenarios over and over again. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you put it on your ignore list.
I totally agree.  it is way too far out there.  bot or something like that.

Yeah, I remember when the left didn't concede either.  I hope you were just as outraged then.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/how-our-political-parties-stopped-accepting-each-others-victories/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Also, BTW, Stacey Abrams has yet to concede her election loss. 
You have an interesting incorrect memory of history. The day following the Supreme court ruling. And in December no less in a razor thin race that pivoted on one state.And the guy I voted for, Bush won..not the landslide electoral loss in 2020

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/13/gore-concedes-presidential-election-to-bush-dec-13-2000-287285

I have this weird picture in my mind of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles huddled inside a room somewhere furiously counting and recounting ballots until Trump wins. 

And what are they going to do about it?? Nothing. When Trump is reinstated Its going to be so much fun watching Democrats implode. We got it all on our side. SCOTUS, military, LE, and over 70m Patriots. Time to take down the American hating left and destroy their party. 

Users who are viewing this thread