What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (3 Viewers)

A federal judge wants every attorney whose name was on court filings seeking to overturn Michigan's presidential election results in the "Kraken" suit there to show up for a sanctions hearing on July 6.

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1405640781319319555?s=20
"Among other things, this is the case in which lawyers for ex-Trump attorney Sidney Powell claimed she can't be sanctioned because she never signed the pleadings, even though she electronically signed them."

Everything surrounding the alleged fraud in the 2020 election is fake news. Everything that has been put forward since election day has been debunked. Everything. Yet, you keep holding onto hope. It is one lie after another that has roped you in
Yep, I'm an idiot.

"Among other things, this is the case in which lawyers for ex-Trump attorney Sidney Powell claimed she can't be sanctioned because she never signed the pleadings, even though she electronically signed them."
From the  Detroit Free Press:

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel has asked the court to sanction Powell, a Texas lawyer, along with Michigan attorneys Greg Rohl, Scott Hagerstrom and Stefanie Junttila, for pursuing a case that sought to overturn state election results based on lies.

In April, Nessel, a Democrat, accused Powell and other lawyers of making statements "they knew were misleading" to advance conspiracy theories to "dismantle our system of democracy."

Nessel said Powell later made "multiple stunning admissions regarding her own statements, even going so far as to say, 'no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact.' "

Denver-based Dominion Voting Systems, which makes voting machines, brought a $1.3 billion lawsuit against Powell for falsely claiming that the company switched millions of ballots from Trump to Biden.

Powell has argued her remarks are protected by Constitutional free speech.

One thing I do agree with Ms Powell is that no reasonable person would believe her statements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thanks. I feel the love. Some days more than others  :banned:
you are a good dude Max.  You ask questions and engage in conversation.  I think it's important to do that.  

We all have our own blind spots and we are all pre-disposed to believe things we already suspect.  The only way to get past that is discussion with opposing viewpoints, IMO.
Agreed.  Max is one of my favorite people with an opposing viewpoint to engage with here.  

@Max Powernow if we can just get you to reassess this Trump guy 😉😂

It's not even that I'm a huge Trump fan. I'm anti swamp and Trump is one of the few willing to go after it.
I don’t think the Washington establishment is a swamp. But that being said, we need it to be constantly scrutinized and criticized. So more power to you. Just stay away from the conspiracy stuff. 

It's not even that I'm a huge Trump fan. I'm anti swamp and Trump is one of the few willing to go after it.
I would say one of the most anti-swamp Republicans in the senate was John McCain.  He wore his heart on his sleeve, and always seemed to choose country and people before party.  His politics were a little too much to the right for my liking, but he was an individual that you respected.  The most anti-swamp Republican in the Senate was the one guy that Trump despised.

The Cyber Ninjas have taken the ballots to a super top secret laboratory in Montana.  Lmao.  This nonsense is getting out of hand. 
So when they bring them back they can claim that millions of ballots were brought in from Montana and the rubes will send more money. 

PennStater77 said:
I am not sure, if these states can prove their machines were hacked, Dominion will go out of business.
That's why I have been asking what is Dominions motive for cheating Donald Trump. They have everything to lose here. 

What’s taking so long?  I thought all of the ballots were supposed to be counted in a single evening. 
Now they are saying counting will be done this week and expect results to be made public in July/August - it's going to take two months to figure out the damage control.

They are not going to state Trump had more votes - likely that Biden had more questionable votes - as a percent - and that percent will magically be the number of votes where if the questionable votes were removed from both sides that Trump would have more.

Providing the Q'ers and Fox viewers a toe hold to keep their conspiracy going 

And that allows Trump to keep on grifting

A federal judge wants every attorney whose name was on court filings seeking to overturn Michigan's presidential election results in the "Kraken" suit there to show up for a sanctions hearing on July 6.

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1405640781319319555?s=20
Nothing will come of this..
This is an incredible move by the judge.   There will almost definitely be sanctions levied, which is unusual in itself.   

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
Now they are saying counting will be done this week and expect results to be made public in July/August - it's going to take two months to figure out the damage control.

They are not going to state Trump had more votes - likely that Biden had more questionable votes - as a percent - and that percent will magically be the number of votes where if the questionable votes were removed from both sides that Trump would have more.

Providing the Q'ers and Fox viewers a toe hold to keep their conspiracy going 

And that allows Trump to keep on grifting
They need to come out and just admit, Trump won Arizona like we all know he did..

Users who are viewing this thread