Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce?

47 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Is that the new name for laundering political influence through Hunter’s “art?”   Probably should be a standalone thread.  

No. It’s America’s Audit real name

1 hour ago, GroveDiesel said:

Well, don’t think we’ll be seeing any more of them. Dragging the PSF into the Shark Pool in a thread about the tragic death of a Jets coach really wasn’t a wise decision.

What's this? PS77 said some political stuff in the thread about that?

2 hours ago, Herb said:

What's this? PS77 said some political stuff in the thread about that?

He expressed sadness for the death and then pondered whether the death would be attributed to Covid. Joe responded and told him not to come back.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

He expressed sadness for the death and then pondered whether the death would be attributed to Covid. Joe responded and told him not to come back.

He’s pretty much the only reason I come in here. 😞😞.

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Zigg said:

He’s pretty much the only reason I come in here. 😞😞.

We'll always have 'Democrat Poison'. His best line ever.

Anyway. This Maricopa business is fascinating in a car wreck kind of way. Ironically, as I type this I'm listening to the song Lies from Black Keys off Attack and Release; one of the most underrated albums of all time. Got a cold beer too.

Having a good weekend. Hope you all are as well.

8 minutes ago, The General said:

The newspaper reported that Bennett had shared some of the audit data with outside experts showing that the ballot recount was tracking "very closely" with Maricopa County's certified results.

Turns out, Bennett, the Republican overseeing the election audit in Arizona is a RINO…

1 minute ago, dozer said:

The newspaper reported that Bennett had shared some of the audit data with outside experts showing that the ballot recount was tracking "very closely" with Maricopa County's certified results.

Turns out, Bennett, the Republican overseeing the election audit in Arizona is a RINO…

THIS GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!

• Laughing 1

33 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Looks like some loons on the left are pulling out all the stops to chase off America’s Audit. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/arizona-senate-leader-karen-fann-sent-package-containing-white-powder-leftists-threaten-fann-family-video/

As you say this is the work of a loon. 

No one with any sense is taking this "audit" seriously

Edited by Godsbrother
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Looks like some loons on the left are pulling out all the stops to chase off America’s Audit. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/arizona-senate-leader-karen-fann-sent-package-containing-white-powder-leftists-threaten-fann-family-video/

I agree with "loons" but I see no evidence it comes from the left, nor does the article provide any other than including it in the headline. There are many disgruntled Republicans as well (see also: GA election officials).

Just now, Amused to Death said:

I agree with "loons" but I see no evidence it comes from the left, nor does the article provide any other than including it in the headline. There are many disgruntled Republicans as well (see also: GA election officials).

True but this is coming from the same people that told us the Jan 6 insurrection were BLM and Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

50 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

:hifive: I think its time to come clean if you were Palin-era Statorama.  Seriously, the shtick is so similar...and legit funny.

ETA:  This is not an insult, Mod team!  Please no banningz

Edited by H Jass
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

"Liberals Are Furious Trump Supporters Get This Presidential Pocket Watch FREE!"

What!??!! They get a free watch??!!!

THIS OUTRAGE WILL NOT STAND!!!

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

This happened months ago.   It wasn't a package.  It was a letter.  And there was no reported threat in the letter.   The staff reported it because there was small amount of "white powder" that tested negative.   It was investigated out of an abundance of caution and dismissed.

Anyone making death threats should be prosecuted.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Amused to Death said:

Very disturbing for sure, but no evidence has been presented to show it was from anyone on the left.

Or that it was even a threat of any kind.

• Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, FBG Moderator said:

Don't ever change someone's words in the quoted area to make it look like they said something they did not say. 

Ok did not intend to make it look like the poster said something that he did not.  I just didn’t see a strikeout option. 

On 7/24/2021 at 3:15 PM, GroveDiesel said:

Damn, I missed that one.  Link?

10 hours ago, Godsbrother said:

Ok did not intend to make it look like the poster said something that he did not.  I just didn’t see a strikeout option. 

Strikeout or not, never alter the words in a quote box that are not your own. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rubiobot said:

When this first started I thought they said it would be done in one week.

week on Venus, their home planet

Edited by joffer

38 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Looks like Wisconsin might be looking to do a forensic audit on their Presidential election results that had many people skeptical. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/wisconsin_takes_a_big_step_toward_a_forensic_audit_of_the_2020_presidential_election.html

I would welcome any audit, provided it is bi-partisan, conducted by a credentialed, independent agent, and standards & methods are open-source.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, moleculo said:

I would welcome any audit, provided it is bi-partisan, conducted by a credentialed, independent agent, and standards & methods are open-source.

Amen.  So basically the exact opposite of America’s Sham (aka “America’s Audit”)

• Like 2

Feel like we're being rather unfair to the majestic loon and all her glory.  Having spent many summers in Maine, there is nothing more beautiful than seeing a loon dive down and re-emerge hundreds of yards away.  Plus, those sweet sweet night sounds.  :wub:

• Like 1

Looks like Wisconsin might be looking to do a forensic audit on their Presidential election results that had many people skeptical. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/wisconsin_takes_a_big_step_toward_a_forensic_audit_of_the_2020_presidential_election.html

Does it bother you at all that you are posting links from some guy's blog?

• Like 2
  • Laughing 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Navin Johnson said:

@ArizonaAudit and @AuditWarRoom twitter accounts suspended

Sounds like there was a question as to whether these accounts were an official part of the "audit" (they didn't have blue checkmarks, IIRC), or if they were just two of many unofficial shell accounts designed to spread misinformation.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/06/15/linguists-seek-clues-identify-arizonaaudit-twitter-account-owner/7694550002/