What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (3 Viewers)

There was. That admin setup a commission to get to the bottom of the fraud. It disbanded for reasons that tribe will explain away because it doesn't align with their bias.
Exactly. They found nothing significant. But notice they didn't start destroying voting machines and looking for bamboo ballots when their investigation turned up nothing.

Unlike what we're witnessing today. Shameful what their doing and only serving to further cast doubts on our elections.

Exactly. They found nothing significant. But notice they didn't start destroying voting machines and looking for bamboo ballots when their investigation turned up nothing.

Unlike what we're witnessing today. Shameful what their doing and only serving to further cast doubts on our elections.
They didn't look for anything. One must do that before they can possibly find something. The objective was to sow discord, so when they did lose their tribe would more easily believe the lie. Isn't any different than Ukraine - I don't care if you actually investigate, I just want you to announce that you will. 

Only one way it changes - vote 'em all out. Til we do nothing will change.

It wasn't about the results going my way.  I think that is clear from what I posted.

There is no smoke.  None.  That has been shown by every legitimate recount, court case, and audit already done.
There have been zero full third-party forensic audits until the audit in Arizona.  Please quit spreading misinformation 

the way it is supposed to work: use established processes and procedures for challenging results of an election.  all parties agree to processess and procedures before the election, and both sides participate in any dispute.

The way it seems to work in AZ: one side claims previously agreed processes and procedures are illegitimate.  Continue to challenge until results are found in your favor.

This is how banana republics work, not rational democracies.

Many people are saying the earth is flat.  The flat earth society has launched a forensic audit to determine the flatness of the earth.   Flatearthpundit.com reports that results of the audit are expected in two weeks but the word, from many people who know, the findings are going to be shocking to the main stream narrative.   Weloveflatearth.com is saying they “are excited to finally hear the truth and results from this non-biased forensic audit”.    

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people are saying the earth is flat.  The flat earth society has launched a forensic audit to determine the flatness of the earth.   Flatearthpundit.com reports that results of the audit are expected in two weeks but the word, from many people who know, the findings are going to be shocking to the main stream narrative.   Weloveflatearth.com is saying they “are excited to finally hear the truth and results from this non-biased forensic audit”.    
You forgot "Why are the round-earthers so afraid?"

ProTip:  Flatearthers are not Trump supporters 

This is banana republic level stuff

Can you imagine this in any other scenario, where a group of shady money organizations that are blindly in support of one side is hired by the government to make a decision that directly benefits themselves and given unlimited time and unlimited money.  

If this wasn't being done by Trump and was being done in Cuba these same people would be crying their eyes out over how terrible it is.

I did completely. Yet you persist 
You have yet to address much of anything I actually said today.   Just false  accusations of misinformation…claims it was just talking points and so on.

I persist because you deflect from the actual posts made and constantly go after the poster rather than the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have yet to address much of anything I actually said today.   Just false  accusations of misinformation…claims it was just talking points and so on.

I persist because you deflect from the actual posts made and constantly go after the poster rather than the post.
This is false.  Quit badgering. If you have an on topic point or legitimate question, then go with it or quit spamming.  

Rich Conway said:
I'm still curious when the definition of "forensic" was changed to "performed by someone I like".
Forensic...vet....they keep coming up with words that they think makes it seem legitimate. The GOP is the nightmare and farce. 

Report out yet?
Heck no.  Cyber Ninjas received almost $6 million in private donations and the money keeps coming in.

"Stop the Steal" is big business,  somehow the GOP got my email mixed up with my brother (Trump supporter) and I get 2-3 emails a day from Trump, Junior, Eric, MJT, etc. asking for donations to fight the rigged election "that will be matched 6x".  

You would think at this point people would have wised up but just like Nigerian money scams it must work or they wouldn't be doing it.

Heck no.  Cyber Ninjas received almost $6 million in private donations and the money keeps coming in.

"Stop the Steal" is big business,  somehow the GOP got my email mixed up with my brother (Trump supporter) and I get 2-3 emails a day from Trump, Junior, Eric, MJT, etc. asking for donations to fight the rigged election "that will be matched 6x".  

You would think at this point people would have wised up but just like Nigerian money scams it must work or they wouldn't be doing it.
And every one of those contribution links has "make this a continuing contribution" as the default option. They're no longer hiding it, but still pulling the same scam.

DOJ officials told Trump that the department had no power to change the outcome of the election.

He replied that he did not expect that:

“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me."

Trump castigated DOJ officials who said they had debunked the voter fraud theories that he had pressed them on.

“You guys may not be following the internet the way I do,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document.

DOJ officials told Trump that the department had no power to change the outcome of the election.

He replied that he did not expect that:

“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me."

Trump castigated DOJ officials who said they had debunked the voter fraud theories that he had pressed them on.

“You guys may not be following the internet the way I do,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document.
And people ever wanted to argue that man was fit for office?