What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (1 Viewer)

I don't know how anyone can think what is happening in Texas is nothing short of making it extremely hard to vote.  What an upside down time we live in.

I don't know how anyone can think what is happening in Texas is nothing short of making it extremely hard to vote.  What an upside down time we live in.
I see it as a panic, stopgap measure. The youth Hispanic population is exploding in that state. 

It’s turning blue. It will be purple for a few more elections but it’s turning blue. They can slow it down but they can’t stop it. And when it turns blue so does the Presidency. That’s the ballgame. 

I see it as a panic, stopgap measure. The youth Hispanic population is exploding in that state. 

It’s turning blue. It will be purple for a few more elections but it’s turning blue. They can slow it down but they can’t stop it. And when it turns blue so does the Presidency. That’s the ballgame. 
Probably true but I'm still troubled by the attack on the system of actually voting.  

Much like Trump and his constant lies it matters to how we function as a Country

So, you're not going to wait?  Just a lot of jumping to conclusions again? Did we not learn ANYTHING from 2016 to now?
You seem to have difficulty understanding the point being made.  The audit itself is not reliable.  No matter what "conclusions" it comes to.  The type of "evidence" you are asking people to wait and see is the type that would not be allowed in a court of law.  Why do you think that is?

"Hey, the audit found that Trump won, see we told you!"

Just getting out in front of this for when the traitors to our country "announce the findings" of the "audit". 
Traitors?  I would hate to be on the side of those that were found to possibly rig a Presidential election and throw out the word traitors at the other side.  

I guess they can count faster now that the only experienced ballot counting company is out of the way. And only 2 weeks past when it was supposed to be 100% done
This is the same crowd that took issue with mail in votes because they want 100% of the votes counted on election night. 

Grace Under Pressure said:
They're absolutely traitors. Committing treason. "Auditing the ballots". C'mon. At least be honest enough to say what's happening here. 
I’m sorry if this audit keeps you sleepless at night. Many people feel it is necessary.  

Honest questions:   do you know why they don't trust the recounts and audits that have already occurred?  Did they ever say why they suspect fraud in only one county?
It’s a heavily Republican county.  Was a full forensic audit completed?  If fraud happened in the 2020 election this would be one of the places it happened.  Let’s get to the bottom of it.  A clean audit would go a long way in establishing credibility to the Biden presidency with many people.  This is a GOOD thing.  

It’s a heavily Republican county.  Was a full forensic audit completed?  If fraud happened in the 2020 election this would be one of the places it happened.  Let’s get to the bottom of it.  A clean audit would go a long way in establishing credibility to the Biden presidency with many people.  This is a GOOD thing.  
How is this a full forensic audit?  How is it official?

How are they showing independence and lack of conflict of interest?

We already have gotten to the bottom of it...the election was secure and proper in this country...as we have seen time and time again.  There have been clean audits...some on Trump's side still don't accept such results.

Biden's presidency is already credible to those who will ever admit to it...the rest are holding on and relying on a complete partisan witch hunt being done by unqualified people.

No...its not a good thing.

Cause there is no proof he did wrong. 
I see. 

I have a wager for you. If within the next calendar year Donald Trump gets indicted you pay me $100. If within the next calendar year he gets reinstated as President of the United States of America I pay you $100. If neither or both happens it's a wash. 

Deal? 

BTW, the recount by this company is an insult to farces everywhere.  It's an absolute abomination.  Further proof that half of the Republican Party has completely lost all sense of reality...I'm almost ashamed to be a Republican.  Reagan's turning over in his grave......

Users who are viewing this thread