What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (1 Viewer)

Wait...a month ago the Ninjas were claiming there were 74,000 too many mail in ballots counted. Now, they're saying there were 174,000 too few mail in ballots counted? Do they also understand that the vast majority of mail in ballots were for Biden? Using their "interpolation" method that gives a "95%" probability, doesn't that mean that Biden won by even a bigger margin than what was certified?
I don't believe it's the "ninjas" doing the canvassing. 

Which is hysterical because they're basically disproving each other. 

You know he is anti semitic.
:yawn:   not everyone who is critical of Israel's actions in Palestine are anti semitic.  

But 100% of people who believe in a fake election fraud story are being duped.
I was going to make that point but, eh, why bother. Not the thread for it.

FTR, I love Waters as a musician and his shows are/were fantastic. It was the last time I had mushrooms. Good times.

Guys the report must be coming soon.  Biden's vaccine mandate is a diversion to take the focus off the audit.  I hope the results/report are able to break into the news cycle.

Voter ‘canvass’ features big allegations, zero evidence, outright falsehoods

The "canvass" includes such stupidities as this:

According to a report issued by conservative activists who have spent much of the past year since the election knocking on doors across Maricopa County and asking people about their voting history, the address in Goodyear is a vacant lot where two people nonetheless cast ballots by mail in the November election. 

The Arizona Mirror visited the address in Goodyear and found a house that is clearly visible from the street. A low-slung wall surrounds the lot, and the house number can be seen from the dirt road that leads to the gate at the front of the property. The house is also visible on satellite images on Google Maps that can be easily found with a few simple keystrokes.

The report issued by conservative activist and failed legislative candidate Liz Harris claimed that more than a quarter million votes from the November election were suspicious.
Harris’s report includes no corroborating information that could be used to verify the claims. It states that the canvass team can make sworn affidavits available that support the findings. But Harris would not provide those affidavits to the Arizona Mirror, and hung up without answering questions when contacted by phone.

is this 'audit' still going on?  I would have thought by now someone would have jumped out of the bushes and screamed 'gotcha' and the whole thing would turn out to be some sort of large elaborate comedy sketch show...

killface said:
is this 'audit' still going on?  I would have thought by now someone would have jumped out of the bushes and screamed 'gotcha' and the whole thing would turn out to be some sort of large elaborate comedy sketch show...
The audit never ends. That way there is always “fraud”  :lol:  

The Ninjas lawyer is asking the Court of Appeals in AZ to put a hold on that order so that the Ninjas don't have to produce "thousands" of records this week.

:lmao:

Even if they have to with their track record this would take like 11 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ninjas lawyer is asking the Court of Appeals in AZ to put a hold on that order so that the Ninjas don't have to produce "thousands" of records this week.

:lmao:

Even if they have to with their track record this would take like 11 years.
I can't help noting the definition of "produce":

1.  make or manufacture from components or raw materials.

"the company has just produced a luxury version of the aircraft"

2.  cause (a particular result or situation) to happen or come into existence.

"no conventional drugs had produced any significant change"
It takes time to manufacture all those records.

The long wait is almost over.  The forensic auditors will be releasing the results of phase 1 of America’s Audit on the 24th

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-final-az-audit-report-hearing-results-released-next-friday/
And I’m quite sure the issuing of this very not partisan (cough cough) very professional (cough couch) “audit” starts the much needed healing and bringing together of people on all sides of the political spectrum.  Let the healing begin!!

And I’m quite sure the issuing of this very not partisan (cough cough) very professional (cough couch) “audit” starts the much needed healing and bringing together of people on all sides of the political spectrum.  Let the healing begin!!
forensic

Sure. It’s easy to take this stance when the results of the “audit” were pre-determined before the audit actually took place and line up with your personal bias. 
Yea, this "audit" had an end result pre-determined and they're trying to figure out a way to get there.

Finally we will have some much needed comedy.  This whole thing is going to comedy gold on the late night shows.  

Users who are viewing this thread