What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (1 Viewer)

Roosevelt was horrible. Dems love him, but he was a war criminal and got millions killed with his foolishness. 
January 6th by itself should put Trump near the bottom of the list of Presidents.  He repeated a lie so many times that people actually took him seriously and attempted to overthrow the government over an election that he lost, fair and square.  He was so so ignorant of civics that he thought that Mike Pence could just refuse to certify the election.....and people believed this too.....His lawyers made up fairy stories about Hugo Chavez and voting machines and people didn't recognize it for the National Enquirer story it was....You could have thrown Bigfoot into the story and it wouldn't have been out of place...

He was an embarrassment and I am so glad he is gone....and I'm a Republican

Last edited by a moderator:
January 6th by itself should put Trump near the bottom of the list of Presidents.  He repeated a lie so many times that people actually took him seriously and attempted to overthrow the government over an election that he lost, fair and square.  He was so so ignorant of civics that he thought that Mike Pence could just refuse to certify the election.....and people believed this too.....His lawyers made up fairy stories about Hugo Chavez and voting machines and people didn't recognize it for the National Enquirer story it was....You could have thrown Bigfoot into the story and it wouldn't have been out of place...

He was an embarrassment and I am so glad he is gone....and I'm a Republican

If you are anti-Trump, you arent a Republican. He fought for us. Jan 6th he gave a great speech, probably got everyone to rowd up, but still imagine him speaking before battle. No wonder the military loves him so much. 

Grace Under Pressure said:
"Hey, the audit found that Trump won, see we told you!"

Just getting out in front of this for when the traitors to our country "announce the findings" of the "audit". 
I expect something like the Durham Report. A lot of public comments about all of the wrongs they found and people are going to be shocked(!) when the final report comes out. But the "report" will never see the light of day.

Lots of bluster and promises, little in the way of tangible results. Just enough to continue fund raising and passing voter restricting laws.

I see. 

I have a wager for you. If within the next calendar year Donald Trump gets indicted you pay me $100. If within the next calendar year he gets reinstated as President of the United States of America I pay you $100. If neither or both happens it's a wash. 

Deal? 
Don't take that bet, @PennStater77.  I offered 20-1 odds on a max $500 wager ($10k payout) that Trump isn't POTUS on Aug. 31,  2021.

My odds are way better.

No because you placed Trump as the second best President of all time. 
I do believe he is the second best President al off time.. He had people working, gas prices were low, economy was booming, we were safe, he didn't bomb any country, NK liked us, and he signed abuse to animals as a felony.

Since Biden has been in, he has bombed, Israel is attacking citizens, gas prices are crazy, and NK is threatening us again.

NK liked us?  Gas prices low?  I guess 2018 and 2019 didn’t happen?

I mean I guess if you think only 2020 counts for gas prices...but Id bet it doesn’t count for jobs or economic numbers. 

Good stuff

I do believe he is the second best President al off time.. He had people working, gas prices were low, economy was booming, we were safe, he didn't bomb any country, NK liked us, and he signed abuse to animals as a felony.

Since Biden has been in, he has bombed, Israel is attacking citizens, gas prices are crazy, and NK is threatening us again.
I think you overrate George Washington. 

Don't take that bet, @PennStater77.  I offered 20-1 odds on a max $500 wager ($10k payout) that Trump isn't POTUS on Aug. 31,  2021.

My odds are way 

My odds are way better.
Anybody keeping track of how many dates have been promised that Trump would be President again? I remember hearing that was going to happen in March, knew some people who said July 3 and now August. 

If you are anti-Trump, you arent a Republican. He fought for us. Jan 6th he gave a great speech, probably got everyone to rowd up, but still imagine him speaking before battle. No wonder the military loves him so much. 
He fought for himself.  He lost, but his massive ego couldn't take that.  And as far as that one speech on January 6th, I'm talking about 2 months of absolute falsehoods and conspiracy theories that caused a group of weak minded individuals to storm the Capitol.  It was the most disgraceful performance by a President ever.  Worse than Nixon, who for all his faults, at least seemed to recognize that he was hurting the country, so he stepped down.

So keep playing that RINO crap that his supporters always seem to do.  You'll get decades of Democrats in the White House.

You were doing well, but you're really overplaying your hand with this one.  But it looks like you still have people arguing with you.

He fought for himself.  He lost, but his massive ego couldn't take that.  And as far as that one speech on January 6th, I'm talking about 2 months of absolute falsehoods and conspiracy theories that caused a group of weak minded individuals to storm the Capitol.  It was the most disgraceful performance by a President ever.  Worse than Nixon, who for all his faults, at least seemed to recognize that he was hurting the country, so he stepped down.

So keep playing that RINO crap that his supporters always seem to do.  You'll get decades of Democrats in the White House.
After 2024 Democrat Party will not exist anymore. Republicans will control everything and make it harder for Dems to cheat to win. 

You may have a new Dem like party with AOC, Nina Turner, and the rest of the squad, but it will be small. 

You were doing well, but you're really overplaying your hand with this one.  But it looks like you still have people arguing with you.
overplaying what? People don't understand the importance of trump to our party.. He is our party, the most popular President ever!! Of course you got people like Ben Sasse, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, and Liz Cheney who spoke out, but guess what? They all will be primed and beaten by a Trump person. Look at the Arkansas governorship polls, look if Lara ran for Senate in NC. 

I respect what you are saying my brother but first term Ronald Reagan is still my GOAT.  

You know, if it wasn’t so seriously horrible for the country, I almost have to tip the cap for the con Trump and the grifters still have going on. All they have to do is dangle some random date (January, March, August), another carrot, this is going to be it Trump fans! to keep separating the TrueBelievers from their money. If this was a story I’d say this is so far-fetched, nobody is this simple or this gullible. But here we are, and we actually, maybe have one of them in this thread. Still not 100% convinced this isn’t a lefty running a ridiculous Trumpkin caricature alias.

A fool and their money are soon parted and all of that.

overplaying what? People don't understand the importance of trump to our party.. He is our party, the most popular President ever!! 
So popular the guy who beat him had the most votes ever cast in an American election? So popular he never cleared a 50% approval rating? Oof. This is objectively a false statement.

I have to believe some of these people are paid people by the Trump team just paid to go out and paint a rosy picture and argue nonsense

You know, if it wasn’t so seriously horrible for the country, I almost have to tip the cap for the con Trump and the grifters still have going on. All they have to do is dangle some random date (January, March, August), another carrot, this is going to be it Trump fans! to keep separating the TrueBelievers from their money. If this was a story I’d say this is so far-fetched, nobody is this simple or this gullible. But here we are, and we actually, maybe have one of them in this thread. Still not 100% convinced this isn’t a lefty running a ridiculous Trumpkin caricature alias.

A fool and their money are soon parted and all of that.
Maybe they live by the. ethic "It's morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money." 

So popular the guy who beat him had the most votes ever cast in an American election? So popular he never cleared a 50% approval rating? Oof. This is objectively a false statement.
Keep believing the media and if he was so unpopular how did he get 74M votes.. It was so funny how he was a head then all these votes strangely started to be counted 2-3 days later to put Biden ahead. The whole thing was so rigged, but the truth will come out.

Keep believing the media and if he was so unpopular how did he get 74M votes.. It was so funny how he was a head then all these votes strangely started to be counted 2-3 days later to put Biden ahead. The whole thing was so rigged, but the truth will come out.
Nothing about it was strange.  Had to do with when mail in ballots could start being counted...by law.

I am not paid by Trump.. I will stand by a man who supports and fights for my rights, unlike the shell you have in there now who wants he sheto play sports with females. 
A class act as well! You’ve got it all going for you. Lin Wood thanks you again for the down payment on his car.

overplaying what? People don't understand the importance of trump to our party.. He is our party, the most popular President ever!! Of course you got people like Ben Sasse, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, and Liz Cheney who spoke out, but guess what? They all will be primed and beaten by a Trump person. Look at the Arkansas governorship polls, look if Lara ran for Senate in NC. 
:lmao:  Trump’s approval rating was around 38% and he lost the popular vote by over 8M votes. I can’t recall another president in my lifetime that had multiple members of Congress leave the party out of disgust. 

When DJT took office the Republicans controlled the House, the Senate and Oval Office.   4 years later? 

Now all he has left is hoping that a biased-audit comes back in his favor that will somehow put him back in the oval office.

Well at least he got NK to like us.

When DJT took office the Republicans controlled the House, the Senate and Oval Office.   4 years later? 

Well.   Not like biden does.   The house and senate leaders both didnt look to help him.

Paul Ryan actively hamstrung trump and quit the house.   McConnell didnt keep republicans in line like schumer is with Dems.   Schumer has only one Dem he cant control.

Kju doesnt like us anymore than china tells him too.

Now all he has left is hoping that a biased-audit comes back in his favor that will somehow put him back in the oval office.

Which seems so strange that the GOP would hitch their future to a losing president. His base is what it is at this point. I doubt it has much room for growth. Even with a historic Presidential election he lost by 8 million votes - which is a trend for the GOP being unable to win the popular vote.

And its not just losing control, traditionally solid conservative states are now turning purple and blue. Its a shame the GOP won't alter their policies to match the will of the people. They have shrinking base.

Users who are viewing this thread