What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (1 Viewer)

The Arizona legislature, the Georgia legislature, the Michigan legislature, and Wisconsin legislature all run by Republicans. They set the rules on how elections are to be run and how they are audited and verified.

It seems odd to me that despite this, they want to throw out the results of the votes that were audited and certified by their own rules and instead bring in organizations with no prior experience and with little oversight to audit only in counties which Trump lost.

Bizarre.

So, a little over half way done - has anything been reported/shared that would prove election irregularities in AZ?

So, a little over half way done - has anything been reported/shared that would prove election irregularities in AZ?
I expect when it's over, several illegal ballots for Biden will be exposed, Trump will be named the winner. Hopefully by then other states will start the same process, and the SCOTUS will rule Biden must leave the White House. 

We all know Michigan needs a huge audit. Biden got more votes in Wayne County then there are voters.

I expect when it's over, several illegal ballots for Biden will be exposed, Trump will be named the winner. Hopefully by then other states will start the same process, and the SCOTUS will rule Biden must leave the White House. 

We all know Michigan needs a huge audit. Biden got more votes in Wayne County then there are voters.
I expect when it's over that everyone involved in the audit will go to jail.  That Biden is actually just Trump in a mask and that aliens from outer space will land on earth and whisk Trump away to be king of the universe.  

See we can all play

Last edited by a moderator:
The Arizona legislature, the Georgia legislature, the Michigan legislature, and Wisconsin legislature all run by Republicans. They set the rules on how elections are to be run and how they are audited and verified.

It seems odd to me that despite this, they want to throw out the results of the votes that were audited and certified by their own rules and instead bring in organizations with no prior experience and with little oversight to audit only in counties which Trump lost.

Bizarre.
All in what appears to be a completely unofficial capacity to really do anything.

Odd how that works.

I said in Arizona, the senator race should be aduited as well.. No way Kelly won
Same with the Mayor and all the councilors?  Also there is no way the sheriff won!!! Plus the president of the PTA.  Also that kid that runs the student union....no way.  Audit them all...it's all a scam!!!!

Typically I would write this off as trolling but I know many people who think the same way. I don’t think he’s trolling, he believes it 100%.

As for Maricopa county, it is definitely purple. I live in the Phoenix suburbs that really drove the Biden win. Between that at loss of the elderly vote, I was not surprised to see Biden win. The shift really happened in 2020 with the handling of COVID especially with the elderly. If he did a halfway decent job with COVID or even changed his tone after his hospital stay, he would have won Arizona. But he didn’t and a lot of people went from red hat wearing to voting for Biden.

This audit is an embarrassment and the only people who can’t see it are so pot committed that they have to keep believing this mess will lead to Trump being reinstated, something that has no basis in reality.

This is all great. 

Which seems so strange that the GOP would hitch their future to a losing president. His base is what it is at this point. I doubt it has much room for growth. Even with a historic Presidential election he lost by 8 million votes - which is a trend for the GOP being unable to win the popular vote.

And its not just losing control, traditionally solid conservative states are now turning purple and blue. Its a shame the GOP won't alter their policies to match the will of the people. They have shrinking base.
That's why I can't understand the disdain alot of the RIght has for blacks and other minorities who feel that the government is opressing them.  The Trumplican, who believes Big Government is out to get him/them has a common core belief with these people.  If they had a modicum of symapthy and showed some support and then add that to the idea among some that the R's were trying to pivot to the working class.....you might have had the beginnings of a real shift in the political landscape.

Okay I'll play along.

You do realize that Joe Biden was sworn into office on January 20, right?  He is the president of the United States.

Once president there is nothing in the US Constitution that can reinstate a former president into the Oval office.   Biden can only be removed from office if he dies, resigns, is convicted, impeached or judged to be unfit.   In any of those cases the VP would be sworn in as president and if for some reason she was unable to it would follow the line of succession.  Sadly for DJT, "former president" does not appear in that list.

It would take a new constitutional amendment to change this which is never going to happen.

Obviously Trump is aware of this,  just as he was when he was calling on Mike Pence to not ratify the electoral votes on January 6.   He says these ridiculous things and unfortunately a lot of people that truly love the man believe him. 

It is a way to keep bilking his gullible followers into donating money for this nonsense.  I once donated to a GOP candidate and have been inundated with emails from Trump, Don Jr, Gaetz, MTG, etc. requests for donations to "stop the steal".

So my question to you is by what mechanism do you believe Trump thinks he will be reinstated?  Is he delusional, just doing this for money, or is the former "law and order president" advocating throwing out the constitution?

So my question to you is by what mechanism do you believe Trump thinks he will be reinstated?  Is he delusional, just doing this for money, or is the former "law and order president" advocating throwing out the constitution?
Has Trump actually said he will be reinstated or is this Maggie Haberman kool-aid?

“Maricopa Cty Recorder Stephen Richer (R)...said he believed state GOP leaders knew that the claims of electoral fraud in the state are ‘facially laughable.’

“Still, he said in an interview, ‘ordinary people ... really believe it. And that’s super sad.’ “

“Maricopa Cty Recorder Stephen Richer (R)...said he believed state GOP leaders knew that the claims of electoral fraud in the state are ‘facially laughable.’

“Still, he said in an interview, ‘ordinary people ... really believe it. And that’s super sad.’ “
See, this is why we need an audit.  To assuage those ordinary people that everything is OK.

I wonder why they believe this?

knowledge dropper said:
Trump’s orbit or just other random Trump supporters you don’t like?
Are you trying to argue that Trump supporters are not peddling the theory that he will be reinstated sometime this summer?

I’ve only heard this from you folks.  

PennStater77 said:
I expect when it's over, several illegal ballots for Biden will be exposed, Trump will be named the winner. Hopefully by then other states will start the same process, and the SCOTUS will rule Biden must leave the

White

House. 

32 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:
I’ve only heard this from you folks.  

PennStater77 said:
I expect when it's over, several illegal ballots for Biden will be exposed, Trump will be named the winner. Hopefully by then other states will start the same process, and the SCOTUS will rule Biden must leave the

White

House. 

Expand  
And Sydny Powell's on video saying it.

Declared the winner is not taking office in August. You are all in a panic.  Let America’s Audit run its course.  
I don't think there is much panic because there is no possible way for the ex-President to be reinstated until the 2024 election should he decide to run.

There is concern over "America's Audits" as you refer to them and Trump backers getting all riled up again like they did on January 6.  It has already been proven these people can be easily misled.

Godsbrother said:
Obviously Trump is aware of this, 
This is where your whole post* falls apart....

*a post that I absolutely agree with btw, except for the part I quoted

Haven't heard the Hunter Biden name in awhile. Congrats on bringing that back
I saw HB on the tv the other day where he said that not only did joe biden win this election he won the last 3 elections and will be retroactively be credited for that service :) He called a bunch of people names, defamed a company and then went on twitter and accused millions of people of stealing this great country

Mr Pillow Guy = Top Trump Advisor

Hunter Biden = No Connection to Joe Biden

You guys are great. 
Hinter Biden has no role in the administration.

My Pillow guy has, in fact, advised and met with President Trump in the Oval Office.

edit: more laughing i see...but its more sad than funny that POTUS surrounded himself with guys like Powell, Lindell, Giuliani, Wood, Dershowitz, Diamond and Silk...

I saw HB on the tv the other day where he said that not only did joe biden win this election he won the last 3 elections and will be retroactively be credited for that service :) He called a bunch of people names, defamed a company and then went on twitter and accused millions of people of stealing this great country
I knew I couldn't trust Halle Berry's pretty face!

What margin of error will be considered unacceptable when the results are in?

Or has the left leaning side already discounted the results before they are in?  If the results favor Biden are they still discounted? 

Or has the left leaning side already discounted the results before they are in?  If the results favor Biden are they still discounted? 
Speaking for myself, anything they do is discounted. Its all being done in secrecy, no Dems allowed to watch, no media other OANN (I think) is allowed access, they hired a company with no experience, the one subcontractor with vote counting experience quit, its being paid for by pro-Trump people, and the company in charge has already said the election was stolen from Trump.

But other than that, it all seems pretty legit.  :coffee:

Speaking for myself, anything they do is discounted. Its all being done in secrecy, no Dems allowed to watch, no media other OANN (I think) is allowed access, they hired a company with no experience, the one subcontractor with vote counting experience quit, its being paid for by pro-Trump people, and the company in charge has already said the election was stolen from Trump.

But other than that, it all seems pretty legit.  :coffee:
And if you haven't been paying attention, they already rendered an unknown number of ballots invalid by using the wrong color markers (only corrected when a media member questioned why they were using a certain color), destroyed voting machines and accused the GOP run county of deleting servers with voter information (a crime if it was true). When the county told them they were doing it wrong and gave them the correct instructions, the auditors retracted their accusation. 

Again, all sounds pretty legit, doesn't it?

And if you haven't been paying attention, they already rendered an unknown number of ballots invalid by using the wrong color markers (only corrected when a media member questioned why they were using a certain color), destroyed voting machines and accused the GOP run county of deleting servers with voter information (a crime if it was true). When the county told them they were doing it wrong and gave them the correct instructions, the auditors retracted their accusation. 

Again, all sounds pretty legit, doesn't it?
really sounds like they flipped the scripts on the Nov process

Users who are viewing this thread