What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many Seinfeldisms are in your repertoire? (1 Viewer)

Captain Cranks

Footballguy
I've got quite a few I dish out from time to time.

1.  After someone says, "Maybe" when I ask them to do something, I tell them, "you can and you will."

2.  I wish my brother Happy Festivus each year.

3.  My buddy said his wife likes to bake, so I asked if she makes a mean "chocolate bobka".

4.  "You double-dipped the chip."

5.  Whenever I make a reference to someone being gay, gotta throw in "NTTAWWT."

6.  "Giddy-up."

7.  Whenever there's a discussion about dentistry, I find a way to call someone a "rabid anti-dentite".

8.  "That's not gonna be good for anyone."

9.  When I don't like what you have to say, "No soup for you."

10. Of course, the ultimate de-stresser, "Serenity Now!"

Last edited by a moderator:
My fantasy baseball team is named Serenity Now!

If someone seems frustrated, I ask if they are ready for the airing of the grievances. 

And I say yada yada yada all the time, as does pretty much everyone else I know. 

the one that's lasted the longest for me is George's "i'd be a kickass philanthropist" it's still the right kind of silly.

as i've recounted before, in the pre-DFS days i was in a Seinfeld cap league on ESPN for over a decade where everyone had to have their own Seinfeld reference. it capped out @ 238 teams with no duplications (and i changed my team name 3-4 times - KAVORKA was the longest). that's impressive sub-reference material.

“That's what the professionals shoot isn't it?”

”let’s all enjoy a chew”

”these pretzels are making me thirsty”

im sure more will come to mind, I’m more of a random Simpsons quote type of guy though 

Something will happen every day that I can relate to a Seinfeld episode.  My coworkers are amazed (or is it pity?) at how often I reference the show but somehow it wasn't in the top 5 of GOAT TV shows in the FFA TV Draft.

ETA:  My coworker bought the Seinfeld board game at some garage sale and brought the question deck of cards into the office.  Every time I come into his office for something he breaks out a card and asks me a question.  I am like 98% correct all time.  

2 is a real holiday for me.

I text it to many on the glorious day.

5,6, 9 are in my regular rotation.

As are 'Get Out!'

And 'are you the master of your domain?'

And you want to be my latex salesman. 

These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Is that a Titleist?

It's not a lie if you believe it.  

At any company party when the boom box comes out and co-workers get on the floor and start moving around in a not particularly rhythmic way, I drop the line: That ain't dancing, Sally.

How did I forget these?!?!  They're actually my favorite.

"I'm back, babeeeeee!"

"I'm like a Phoenix rising from Arizona."

"You want a piece of me?"  "I could drop you like a sack of dirt."

I'm laughing just thinking about Jerry Stiller.  He was "Gold, Jerry. Gold."

Users who are viewing this thread