Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

UNOFFICIAL COVID-19: NOT the mainstream Narrative


Recommended Posts

I was banned for 90 days because I did not and still do not believe in the mainstream narrative around COVID 19.  @Joe Bryant has assured me that my banning had nothing to do with my stance on COVID-19.  He tells me I was not censored due to my beliefs and opinions, so I'm going to test out his assurances by creating this thread.  If Footballguys really does support freedom of speech and really freedom in all areas of life then this thread should be available for all of us to view and comment on for years to come.  This thread is for anyone, who like me, finds inconsistencies in the official narrative of COVID 19 and would like to freely discuss those inconsistencies without ridicule or shame from others.  Please remember to be excellent to others at ALL TIMES while discussing this topic.  If you believe in the official narrative, then THIS THREAD is a great place for you to talk about that so as not to derail this thread with name calling, shaming and ridicule.

 A little about me.... I was active duty US Air Force for 4 years with a top secret clearance.  My father was active duty Navy and fought in the Vietnam war. My father passed away 7 years ago at the young age of 67 from a rare blood disease called Amyloidosis.  He went fast, within about 6 months of showing symptoms.  Amyloidosis has been linked to vaccines given while in the Navy.  My father hired a lawyer to get compensation for me (his only living relative) based on this.  Unfortunately, my father passed before any progress was made on the case.

As someone who LOVES this country, or rather, what this country used to stand for and as someone who values life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, it breaks my heart and pisses me off to see what is going on in the world today, especially in America. There is no longer freedom of speech as we have now become used to and even expect information to be censored if it does not agree with the official government narrative.  We no longer have freedom of choice as our 'leaders' are constantly pushing for a Vaccine Passport.  One of my favorite bands, the Grateful Dead is now requiring PROOF OF VACCINE if you want to sit in the PIT section (I will not be supporting this band).  None of this is RIGHT and if you believe in those restrictions I'd challenge you to learn more about the history of this country and how it was created. I'd also suggest you look into the history of all governments and really dig into the details.  The bottom line if you believe in FREEDOM: No other human being has the authority to tell YOU how to treat your mind, body and spirit.  Nobody can tell you how to best take care of YOU.  That's all that needs to be said.  There is no 'greater good for all'.  Because each of us is included in 'All'.  So reduced to the least common denominator, doing what you believe is RIGHT for YOU, is serving the greater good for 'all'.

So with that, I will post a link below to a documentary that has been in the works since last year called "Planet Lockdown".  The movie is still being completed but all of the interviews conducted for this documentary can be viewed from the link below.  Each person who has been interviewed is pictured and the interview link isn't obvious (it's not displayed as a blue highlighted link).  Simply click where it says "Full Interview (download link, torrent)" <<<< for example and you will be taken to the full video interview.

I hope to generate some good discussion and solutions to this mass stealing of liberty that has been expedited due to the convenience of COIVD-19.

Planet Lockdown - Full Interviews

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No need to "test" anything. 

Your suspension, as I told you before was because you posted:

Quote

You really expect everyone to blindly follow and obey those in power. F you

You can try to act as if your suspension was for something other than that, but posting what you posted will earn a suspension 100% of the time. 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you have links to the interviewees and their credentials? That would be a good starting point for discussion, I'd think. 

Also, along the lines of vaccination proof, I think the term "passport" was a terrible choice of words for them to choose. Really all it is, is proof of your vaccination. Your "shot record" as they are called for other normal vaccines. The ones that schools require for children to attend, etc.  I personally don't have an issue with private venues and companies requiring that, as it is 100% in the interest of public health when there will be large gatherings of people congregated in one area, particularly such as a concert, where you will be in close proximity to a large number of individuals. 

I'm interested to follow the commentary in your thread as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joe Bryant said:

No need to "test" anything. 

Your suspension, as I told you before was because you posted:

You can try to act as if your suspension was for something other than that, but posting what you posted will earn a suspension 100% of the time. 

 

So the letter F is worth a ban?  Why would the post you quoted be worth banning unless you're putting words into my posts?  Do you pretend to know what the F stands for? Because the FACT is that you have no idea what the F means.  You can guess, but then you're only guessing. Are you able to read my mind through the internet?  I only answer to my higher power and I haven't used profanity in years.  The F represented Forget but keep pretending you can read my mind.  It's clear that freedom of speech is NOT a value or right held by @Joe Bryant and I'll guess you never served your country either. So now we have folks who have done NOTHING for this country telling folks like me who HAVE SERVED what I can and cannot say.  'Merica!!

 

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

Do you have links to the interviewees and their credentials? That would be a good starting point for discussion, I'd think. 

Also, along the lines of vaccination proof, I think the term "passport" was a terrible choice of words for them to choose. Really all it is, is proof of your vaccination. Your "shot record" as they are called for other normal vaccines. The ones that schools require for children to attend, etc.  I personally don't have an issue with private venues and companies requiring that, as it is 100% in the interest of public health when there will be large gatherings of people congregated in one area, particularly such as a concert, where you will be in close proximity to a large number of individuals. 

I'm interested to follow the commentary in your thread as well. 

All the information is provided in the links, if you want to do further research I definitely encourage it.  I will not be doing that work for you, however.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

So the letter F is worth a ban?  Why would the post you quoted be worth banning unless you're putting words into my posts?  Do you pretend to know what the F stands for? Because the FACT is that you have no idea what the F means.  You can guess, but then you're only guessing. Are you able to read my mind through the internet?  I only answer to my higher power and I haven't used profanity in years.  The F represented Forget but keep pretending you can read my mind.  It's clear that freedom of speech is NOT a value or right held by @Joe Bryant and I'll guess you never served your country either. So now we have folks who have done NOTHING for this country telling folks like me who HAVE SERVED what I can and cannot say.  'Merica!!

 

This is a weird take. So only people who have served in the military have the right to own businesses? Make rules for their businesses?  Discipline their children?  Ask their neighbor to please not play offensive music in front of kids?  And on and on......

Really?

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

I hope to generate some good discussion and solutions to this mass stealing of liberty that has been expedited due to the convenience of COIVD-19.

There is no mass stealing of liberty - my life is identical now to 15 months ago except I work remotely. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChiefD said:

This is a weird take. So only people who have served in the military have the right to own businesses? Make rules for their businesses?  Discipline their children?  Ask their neighbor to please not play offensive music in front of kids?  And on and on......

Really?

 

Is that what I said?  I'm simply pointing out the absurdity of where we're at in this country.  I walk into a restaurant where everyone at their table is unmasked while eating and socializing (I'm all for this btw) and the 22 year old hostess gets to tell me that I MUST cover up my two holes that God gave me to breathe with until I get to my table.  This doesn't make sense.  She has no authority over me and my health.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

All the information is provided in the links, if you want to do further research I definitely encourage it.  I will not be doing that work for you, however.  

And here we go with the standard Q-Anon "do your own research".

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

This is a weird take. So only people who have served in the military have the right to own businesses? Make rules for their businesses?  Discipline their children?  Ask their neighbor to please not play offensive music in front of kids?  And on and on......

Really?

 

There's a whole other thread where the sycophants go to ridicule people like me who have a different opinion than what is mainstream.  Perhaps you'd be better off in that thread.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rhythmdoctor said:

Is that what I said?  I'm simply pointing out the absurdity of where we're at in this country.  I walk into a restaurant where everyone at their table is unmasked while eating and socializing (I'm all for this btw) and the 22 year old hostess gets to tell me that I MUST cover up my two holes that God gave me to breathe with until I get to my table.  This doesn't make sense.  She has no authority over me and my health.

She does however have authority over her restaurant that you just so happen to be standing in.  It always baffles me how so many folks complain about "freedom" but somehow it mostly only applies to them and their specific beliefs, not everyone else's.

  • Like 11
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Is that what I said?  I'm simply pointing out the absurdity of where we're at in this country.  I walk into a restaurant where everyone at their table is unmasked while eating and socializing (I'm all for this btw) and the 22 year old hostess gets to tell me that I MUST cover up my two holes that God gave me to breathe with until I get to my table.  This doesn't make sense.  She has no authority over me and my health.

That 22 yr old is just doing what she’s told by her boss

And the owner of the restaurant most definitely has authority to tell you to wear a mask in their place. 
 

If you don’t like it , you’re free to eat somewhere else 

  • Like 9
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PlayaHata said:

She does however have authority over her restaurant that you just so happen to be standing in.  It always baffles me how so many folks complain about "freedom" but somehow it mostly only applies to them and their specific beliefs, not everyone else's.

Freedom means being able to take part in all facets of society even if you don't like me.  IF this is your stance, you must also support restaurants who do not allow asians or blacks or indians or....  Because afterall, it's a private business and they can enforce any requirements they want, right?

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

All the information is provided in the links, if you want to do further research I definitely encourage it.  I will not be doing that work for you, however.  

Apologies, I had not clicked on the link yet. Out of that list, I see one epidemiologist, so I'm willing to listen to that one. The rest, fraud lawyer, family doctor, Pfizer exec, etc., are not what I would consider credible sources on this matter, but that's just me. I'll give the epidemiologist a listen when I have time though. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, PlayaHata said:

She does however have authority over her restaurant that you just so happen to be standing in.  It always baffles me how so many folks complain about "freedom" but somehow it mostly only applies to them and their specific beliefs, not everyone else's.

:yes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Freedom means being able to take part in all facets of society even if you don't like me.  IF this is your stance, you must also support restaurants who do not allow asians or blacks or indians or....  Because afterall, it's a private business and they can enforce any requirements they want, right?

Wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

All the information is provided in the links, if you want to do further research I definitely encourage it.  I will not be doing that work for you, however.  

 

2 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

There's a whole other thread where the sycophants go to ridicule people like me who have a different opinion than what is mainstream.  Perhaps you'd be better off in that thread.

From the first post I thought it was your "hope to generate some good discussion", seems disingenuous after these responses.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

That 22 yr old is just doing what she’s told by her boss

And the owner of the restaurant most definitely has authority to tell you to wear a mask in their place. 
 

If you don’t like it , you’re free to eat somewhere else 

Based on your take, you must also support any business who is racist. After all, it's that private business owner's RIGHT to serve and not serve whomever they choose, according to you.

This thread was created to discuss the other narratives around COVID-19, not your view on allowing racist business owners the RIGHT to serve whoever they want.  Please stay on topic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

So the letter F is worth a ban?  Why would the post you quoted be worth banning unless you're putting words into my posts?  Do you pretend to know what the F stands for? Because the FACT is that you have no idea what the F means.  You can guess, but then you're only guessing. Are you able to read my mind through the internet?  I only answer to my higher power and I haven't used profanity in years.  The F represented Forget but keep pretending you can read my mind.  It's clear that freedom of speech is NOT a value or right held by @Joe Bryant and I'll guess you never served your country either. So now we have folks who have done NOTHING for this country telling folks like me who HAVE SERVED what I can and cannot say.  'Merica!!

 

I think @Joe Bryant has done a ton for this country, he's employed and continues to employ other Americans. He ran an American manufacturing boat company that I believe his family (maybe father) started. So to say he's done nothing for this country is disingenuous. And to have the mind set that he is telling you what you can or can't say is ridiculous. It's his platform, this isn't a public place, so he sets the rules as long as there isn't anything discriminatory going on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

Also, along the lines of vaccination proof, I think the term "passport" was a terrible choice of words for them to choose.

Who are you referring to as "them"?  Because the only people who use the term "passport" are those who need a strawman to knock down. For example, OP's comment that "'leaders' are constantly pushing for a Vaccine Passport" is obviously false.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

Apologies, I had not clicked on the link yet. Out of that list, I see one epidemiologist, so I'm willing to listen to that one. The rest, fraud lawyer, family doctor, Pfizer exec, etc., are not what I would consider credible sources on this matter, but that's just me. I'll give the epidemiologist a listen when I have time though. 

The Pfizer exec is a Scientist, in fact he was the Cheif scientist at Pfizer, the company who has created one of the vaccines. I would encourage you to listen to all of them.  They're all experts in a variety of fields since the film talks about Lockdowns specifically.  Not listening is only depriving yourself of information.  You can choose to believe it or not but to not even give it a chance?  Well, that's why we're in this place right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

There's a whole other thread where the sycophants go to ridicule people like me who have a different opinion than what is mainstream.  Perhaps you'd be better off in that thread.

I'm not ridiculing anyone.

I merely pointed out something that you mentioned when you said this:

So now we have folks who have done NOTHING for this country telling folks like me who HAVE SERVED what I can and cannot say.

You are saying that those who have not served have no right to tell those who have what to do or say. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

That is the exact reason you and others before you fought for our country - to have those rights. Now, whether you want to comply or not - that's your business. And you have the freedom to do that.

But come on, man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lehigh98 said:

 

From the first post I thought it was your "hope to generate some good discussion", seems disingenuous after these responses.

There's another thread for those who believe the official story. This thread is for those who have questions.  So far, all I see are people telling me I'm wrong without even discussing anything from the interviews or about Lockdowns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Freedom means being able to take part in all facets of society even if you don't like me.  IF this is your stance, you must also support restaurants who do not allow asians or blacks or indians or....  Because afterall, it's a private business and they can enforce any requirements they want, right?

Do you go in restaurants with no shirt and no shoes?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Is that what I said?  I'm simply pointing out the absurdity of where we're at in this country.  I walk into a restaurant where everyone at their table is unmasked while eating and socializing (I'm all for this btw) and the 22 year old hostess gets to tell me that I MUST cover up my two holes that God gave me to breathe with until I get to my table.  This doesn't make sense.  She has no authority over me and my health.

You talk about freedom of choice and at the same time lash out at a band and a restaurant from freely making contrary choices. You have to see that you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. Do you if that is what you want. Don't go to the concert. Find a new restaurant. Respect the right for others to choose if you are championing freedom..

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

I think @Joe Bryant has done a ton for this country, he's employed and continues to employ other Americans. He ran an American manufacturing boat company that I believe his family (maybe father) started. So to say he's done nothing for this country is disingenuous. And to have the mind set that he is telling you what you can or can't say is ridiculous. It's his platform, this isn't a public place, so he sets the rules as long as there isn't anything discriminatory going on.

Someone needs a lesson about freedom. I'm sorry that your privileged life has brought you to a place that thinks discrimination in ANY form is OK.  It's not. I wasn't born into privilege so maybe that's why my perspective is DIFFERENT.  Different is OK, it's not something to discriminate against.

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Freedom means being able to take part in all facets of society even if you don't like me.  IF this is your stance, you must also support restaurants who do not allow asians or blacks or indians or....  Because afterall, it's a private business and they can enforce any requirements they want, right?

No, that's not my stance at all.

48 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

The bottom line if you believe in FREEDOM: No other human being has the authority to tell YOU how to treat your mind, body and spirit.  Nobody can tell you how to best take care of YOU.  That's all that needs to be said.  There is no 'greater good for all'.  Because each of us is included in 'All'.  So reduced to the least common denominator, doing what you believe is RIGHT for YOU, is serving the greater good for 'all'.

Essentially you're advocating for anarchy in this statement and I'm certainly not for that.  I do believe government is necessary for the "greater good" and that society as a whole should have a say in defining what exactly "greater good" means.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Who are you referring to as "them"?  Because the only people who use the term "passport" are those who need a strawman to knock down. For example, OP's comment that "'leaders' are constantly pushing for a Vaccine Passport" is obviously false.

 

Are you paying attention to what is going on in other countries?  Leaders pushing for vaccine passports is definitely happening around the world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Is that what I said?  I'm simply pointing out the absurdity of where we're at in this country.  I walk into a restaurant where everyone at their table is unmasked while eating and socializing (I'm all for this btw) and the 22 year old hostess gets to tell me that I MUST cover up my two holes that God gave me to breathe with until I get to my table.  This doesn't make sense.  She has no authority over me and my health.

You’ve had to wear a shirt and shoes in to places for years - where’s the thread on that?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rhythmdoctor said:

Are you paying attention to what is going on in other countries?  Leaders pushing for vaccine passports is definitely happening around the world.

There were already vaccine requirements in many places prior to Covid.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

There's another thread for those who believe the official story. This thread is for those who have questions.  So far, all I see are people telling me I'm wrong without even discussing anything from the interviews or about Lockdowns.

Seems like the things they are questioning are your take on freedom and who should or should not be able to tell others what to do, not so much the covid stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Are you paying attention to what is going on in other countries?  Leaders pushing for vaccine passports is definitely happening around the world.

This already happens with vaccine requirements for school and travel to certain regions.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BigJim® said:

You talk about freedom of choice and at the same time lash out at a band and a restaurant from freely making contrary choices. You have to see that you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. Do you if that is what you want. Don't go to the concert. Find a new restaurant. Respect the right for others to choose if you are championing freedom..

Can you really not see the precedent that's being set here?  Are you intentionally being obtuse?  Last I remember, we don't tolerate discrimination in this country except now we do when it comes to personal health choices.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PlayaHata said:

No, that's not my stance at all.

Essentially you're advocating for anarchy in this statement and I'm certainly not for that.  I do believe government is necessary for the "greater good" and that society as a whole should have a say in defining what exactly "greater good" means.

I'm definitely for Anarchy, 100%.  There is such a thing as peaceful anarchy but your authoritarian leaders won't share that perspective.  You have been massively tricked if you think society as a whole should have a say in how I treat MY mind, body and spirit.  We have all been indoctrinated into this system.  It won't be easy to find the truth and a way out but it is possible for those with an open mind.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rhythmdoctor said:

Can you really not see the precedent that's being set here?  

The precedent of the individual demanding that society abides by the trivial preferences of the individual? Yeah, I totally see that. 

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Can you really not see the precedent that's being set here?  Are you intentionally being obtuse?  Last I remember, we don't tolerate discrimination in this country except now we do when it comes to personal health choices.  

We already do discriminate - your thread is way too late, even if I agreed with you.  I don't agree with you though because you have yet to show a single liberty I had in 2019 that I don't have today. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

There is no 'greater good for all'.  Because each of us is included in 'All'.  So reduced to the least common denominator, doing what you believe is RIGHT for YOU, is serving the greater good for 'all'.

Then why do we have laws constraining what I can and cannot do? If I believe something is right, who's to say I can't or shouldn't do it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

You’ve had to wear a shirt and shoes in to places for years - where’s the thread on that?

Now you're being silly.  That is MUCH different than being forced to put something into my body.  I'd also argue that "No shirt, no shoes, no service" is a discriminatory policy against impoverished people.  There are many laws and rules we've been forced to abide by.... still doesn't make them right.  ANd just because we didn't complain about them before doesn't mean we can't now.  

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Who are you referring to as "them"?  Because the only people who use the term "passport" are those who need a strawman to knock down. For example, OP's comment that "'leaders' are constantly pushing for a Vaccine Passport" is obviously false.

 

Fair question. I don't know the origin of the term, but I know the media has run with it. I guess I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that it came from our government, as I have usually seen it in the context of Congress discussing it, etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

This already happens with vaccine requirements for school and travel to certain regions.

Does that make it right?  There were already rules that allowed slavery in this country too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

Apologies, I had not clicked on the link yet. Out of that list, I see one epidemiologist, so I'm willing to listen to that one. The rest, fraud lawyer, family doctor, Pfizer exec, etc., are not what I would consider credible sources on this matter, but that's just me. I'll give the epidemiologist a listen when I have time though. 

It's an impressive rooster

 

 

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

Does that make it right?  There were already rules that allowed slavery in this country too.

No offense man but either you are really bad at debate or you are joking with this thread.  Mentioning slavery is as bad as mentioning Hitler for shutting down any semblance of a discussion.  There may be an inkling of a debate in here that would be worthwhile but not how you've framed it and not how you've gone about it.  You came looking for a fight and most people aren't going to agree with you.  And it's not because they are ignorant or have their heads in the sand when it comes to liberty.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...