What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading Diggs (1 Viewer)

vanswey

Footballguy
12-team half PPR Dynasty non-flex with 3 starting WR and 2 Flex.

Should I trade Diggs for Golladay and 2022 1st?

My receivers are Amari Cooper, Stefon  Diggs, Brandon Cooks, Cole Beasley, Paris Campbell, Laviska Shenault, Denzel Mims, Amari Rodgers.

I also have 3 2022 1st round picks.

12-team half PPR Dynasty non-flex with 3 starting WR and 2 Flex.

Should I trade Diggs for Golladay and 2022 1st?

My receivers are Amari Cooper, Stefon  Diggs, Brandon Cooks, Cole Beasley, Paris Campbell, Laviska Shenault, Denzel Mims, Amari Rodgers.

I also have 3 2022 1st round picks.
That is tough as it seems like you are looking at rebuilding.  Kenny G on a new team is hard to judge and Diggs proved to be a monster in Buf.  I would say if I think this 1st is in the top half of 22, then I'd do it.

I would not do this trade. Diggs is a far greater asset, and though I love stockpiling picks, it's not worth it in this case.

I'm with eighsse.  You already have 3 picks for 2022.  Word is that this 2022 class will not be anywhere near as strong as the past few.  I would think Diggs is more valuable.  

Keep diggs why future assests on picks are nice there value isnt as high as you may think depending on the rest of your roster make up. You can also hold diggs all year and trade him just prior to the 2022 draft to secure a top pick.

I, too, would keep Diggs... better value at this point.  If I was moving him, I want a better total value of the two pieces coming back...this offer does not have that.

I am higher on Golladay than most and probably lower on Diggs than most.  With that said, I don't think it is enough because of the risk with Golladay on a new team with a lousy OC.

I pass on the offer 

Users who are viewing this thread