What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AJones++ for Aiyuk++ (1 Viewer)

BigAl21

Footballguy
Turning an older orphan into a young competitive team and am hammering out a deal to move on from Aaron Jones, who I don't particularly love.

I would trade; AJones/E Engram/ 2022 2nd and receive; Aiyuk, Fant, Rojo 

I like Rojo's production last year and see continued growth in the offense. Downgrade from Jones for sure but need a RB2 this season while I wait on Sermon.

I prefer Fant over Engram for sure... Younger, bigger upside (imagine if Rodgers goes to Denver)....

Like what Aiyuk showed last year. Is the upgrade at TE and Aiyuk enough to cover the downgrade in RB??

No, simply because TE is not a valuable position unless you have a clear top 5 producer at TE, as the points scored each week by TE 6 to TE 15 are so close. Your also gaining a RB who will be stuck in a random time share and a WR who was productive last year but he is a player you can proble trade for without giving up a top running back.

scoring???  roster???  Starting lineup requirements???  is this a ppr?  TE premium???   too many questions to answer, but I don't  do the deal.  I do not project R Jones to have a good year...probably similar to last year.  A. Jones is the real deal.  And I agree with the TEs, I have Fant slightly ahead of Engram, but nothing to the drop of value from A Jones to R Jones.  I do like Aiyuk, but...

Last edited by a moderator:
scoring???  roster???  Starting lineup requirements???  is this a ppr?  TE premium???   too many questions to answer, but I don't  do the deal.  I do not project R Jones to have a good year...probably similar to last year.  Jones is the real deal.  And I agree with the TEs, I have Fant slightly ahead of Engram, but nothing to the drop of value from A Jones to R Jones.  I do like Aiyuk, but...
It’s FFPC so shallow roster, TE premium 1.5

While your fandom of Rojo is acknowledged, I think it is misplaced.  They resigned Fournette and brought in Gio.  Rojo is not the primary RB in TB and will likely not be utilized as such due to his problems with blitz package pickup.  He is not going to get >150 touches.  He is a serious step down in RB value for the moderate TE improvement. 

I like Aiyuk but why are you providing the 2nd round pick in this deal?  A Jones/EE should be enough without the pick. 

I do not like this deal.  You are overpaying for a significant loss at RB. 

While your fandom of Rojo is acknowledged, I think it is misplaced.  They resigned Fournette and brought in Gio.  Rojo is not the primary RB in TB and will likely not be utilized as such due to his problems with blitz package pickup.  He is not going to get >150 touches.  He is a serious step down in RB value for the moderate TE improvement. 

I like Aiyuk but why are you providing the 2nd round pick in this deal?  A Jones/EE should be enough without the pick. 

I do not like this deal.  You are overpaying for a significant loss at RB. 
I agree with this synopsis.  This is not nearly enough for Jones.

Users who are viewing this thread