What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo (2 Viewers)

St. Louis Bob

Footballguy
I have cancer. So rare they don't even know what they are dealing with. Considerng NFT the name and auctioning off. Pretty crazy. I've known for  some time and just  didn't know  what to do here. Have been @Otisattention whore? Yes. Like my GB the stage is never bigger enough.

I haven't spent a second pissed off. Hey #### YOU,YOU KNOW WHO I AM.....i got things to do..........You wanna fight? Come on ####er,I haven't been killed yet.

You folks, shoot, you made me better than I could have imagined I could be, You did that.. I love you so much.

You got this dude. I came back from the dead in 2014 with no zombieism. Twice in ICU, my ticket was punched- or so they thought.

My wife called my family and told them they better come quick.

Well guess what? You still have my smart ### hanging around and I'm better than ever!

Positive spirit my brother!

How are you feeling??  How's your family handling it?  How long did it take you to realize you don't have to floss every day anymore?  

Cancer sucks.  Keeping fighting the fight. A mind over matter, positive attitude goes a long way!!!  Information is your friend.  Research, ask questions.  No such thing as a stupid question.  Knowledge is power.

Sending positives vibes from one person battling cancer to another.

#kickcancersass

Been thinking about this non stop 

Selfishly I have missed you in gmtan and around the board, even when you checked in once in a while but I get it now.  

But I also want you to know that gmtan sucks without you. You were the life blood for years.  And one of my very favorite people.  Hot wife, funny and smart is like my ideal friend. Your dad experiences helped me a ton too.  I think about you a lot when I'm figuring #### out with my own kid.  Seriously, you seem to just get it. 

Dude I love you so much I'm sorry you are dealing with this. But also I just missed you recently and am almost as happy to see you posting as I am saddened to understand what you are going through.  

Love you gb.  Known you for over two decades and hope to know you for decades longer.  I know it sucks right now and it's scary but I fully believe that you more than almost anyone I know are suited to fighting this because... and I hate to admit this here... but your confidence is downright sexy.  I'm so glad you are ugly so I don't have to question things like I do every time I watch a Mel Gibson movie.

No matter how things are going please keep us posted because some of us very much want to know. 

Thoprawishes GB, you got this. I'd add more but per usual @bostonfred has summed up things more eloquently than I could have. I've really missed seeing you around here, planning on seeing you around here for long time to come.

Missed you around the boards.

Beat this ####. Do it with grit or grace. I don't care. Just kick back and let it be known that that's what you'll do, and doing it will be done.

Users who are viewing this thread