What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Variable PPR Startup Dynasty Feeder League - Auction for the first year (1 Viewer)

Keith R

The Don
I am starting a new Free Startup Dynasty Feeder League  that will be an Auction for the first year.  This is Broken Arrow Hollywood, where each team will be named after a movie or TV show.  I'll break it down;

FREE - self-explanatory

VARIABLE PPR - This is how PPR scoring will break down by position; WR = 1 point, RB = .75 points, TE, QB, K = 1.5 points.  Yes, we have decimal scoring.

STARTUP/AUCTION - This will be the first year of this league, so all players are currently available.  In Year One (2021), we will have an all-inclusive live auction that includes NFL rookies.  The live auction will take place on Friday. July 30, at noon Hollywood (Pacific) time.  In subsequent years, we will have a rookie-only email draft. 

DYNASTY - The players you acquire in the auction will remain yours going forward, unless you trade or cut them.

FEEDER - The winner of Broken Arrow Hollywood will face the winners of the other Broken Arrow leagues in the final week of the NFL season.  The winner of that will earn an invitation into Top Gun in 2022 (and every year thereafter).  Top Gun is not free, but the Unified Broken Arrow Champion can always decline the invitation if they so choose.

PM me if interested.  I can send the complete set of rules upon request.

Users who are viewing this thread