What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2021 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!** (2 Viewers)

kutta

Footballguy
The tracking spreadsheet has been updated for this year. Please let me know if you see any issues with it. @spin usually sets this up, but I just took last year's and tried to copy it with this year's data. I think it's right but there could be issues. 

When you send or receive something, please update the sheet - it's a good way for us to see who is still needing to send swag out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XLf0EnMQcd99_CTO35LD_RPTmmPhsGW_FU1l6tjawLM/edit#gid=0

Let's get shopping!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All pairings have been sent out. If you did not receive a stalkee, please let me know.

Remember, it is VERY important to get your swag sent out on time. If for some reason you are not going to be able to hit the deadline date, PLEASE let me know ASAP. We always have people volunteer to step in and send multiple packages to those in need, so we can make arrangements if need be.

I am working to get a tracking spreadsheet set up. I'll post the link here when it's done.

Now let's go buy some cool stuff!    

***DEADLINE FOR SENDING SWAG - AUGUST 31***

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's that time of year again!

Quite a while back, @badmojo1006 began hosting the annual FBG t-shirt exchange. He and I have been tag-teaming running it, but whenever he wants back in, this is his event to run. I'll continue to run it until he jumps back in.

Here is the link to last year's exchange:

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/786128-official-2020-fbg-t-shirt-exchange-completed-all-packages-sent/

Same rules apply. Find a new T-shirt from some local establishment (bar, restaurant, band, local festival, or something else, but make it local and unique). Most folks incorporate goodies along with the shirts too (beer, hats, bottle openers, etc.). In fact, this has become the expectation now, so get creative! Sending professional sport team shirts isn't the best idea because most people won't wear shirts of teams they aren't fans of. But small, local minor league teams, or similar, are just fine.

If you sent me your info last year, and it hasn't changed, there is no need to send it again. If this is your first time, or you didn't participate last year, please send me your info listed below via PM. We have had a few people not get their swag because they moved and I had the wrong address, so please make sure I have your latest info:

FBG username

Real Name

Address

T-shirt size

I will keep all info strictly confidential.

I know I am a bit of a Nazi about things, but we want to make sure we have 100% participation. Please please please do not participate if you are not committed to sending out your swag. Hunting people down to get this done is no fun. If you do sign up and don't send swag, and don't give me ample notice, you will not be able to participate in future exchanges.

I'll keep the entries open until July 4. That gives us a little over one month to get people registered.  At that point I'll do the pairings and you'll have about 6 weeks or so to send out your goodies.

Post in this thread to let me know if you are in. I'll keep a list of participants below, so if you are participating and don't see your name, just let me know.

Participants (an " * " means I have your contact info):

kutta*

Drunken knight*

FairWarning*

Getzlaf15*

Nick Vermeil*

DaVinci*

AAABatteries*

Super King*

DA RAIDERS*

joker*

Jules Winnfield*

mr. furley

cheeseypoof*

-OZ-*

playin4beer*

Rich Conway*

Eggs*

lardonastick*

SouthJersey*

This_Guy*

The Dreaded Marco*

Caesar*

Nathan R. Jessep

simsarge*

nirad3*

David Dodds*

Long Ball Larry*

ffweasel*

Goodell's Alias*

Worm*

rail*

Big Blue Wrecking Crew*

Waingro*

The Gator*

Joe Bryant*

Keerock*

Last edited by a moderator:
In 

Now do we start listing our preferences like no hats, etc. 

Love this thing y'all got going. It's like Christmas except you don't know when it's coming. 

I'll just edit here. Not picky, but my only requests are no hats and no white shirts. Preferably not navy blue, just because I have a lot of those. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in again, and my reading comprehension is crappy so I sent you a PM with my info, which has not changed since last time.  :unsure:  

In

my info is the same from previous years.

@kutta

I actually have one shirt already that I was holding on to just in case, so if I can get paired with an L, that would be great.  If not, I will just keep it...

Good turnout so far!

I'm super busy this week - I'll update the OP with the participants over the weekend.

Still updating but need to run out. I'll finish the OP update later with everyone's name and info.

-OZ- said:
:)

It's the best part really. I wore a Gabby's shirt (Nashville) yesterday, wife asked "when did you go there?" 🤔 Umm, honey remember that shirt club thing... 😕 (We do spend some time near Nashville)
Oh yeah.  I'm an east coaster, currently wearing a June Lake Brewing shirt from California.

Users who are viewing this thread