What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2021 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!** (1 Viewer)

Already have 5/6 beers in hand. :banned:  (hopefully my stalkee isn't overly picky with Brews)

Waiting to go t shirt hunting! (Have a few places in mind) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright - all stalkers have been notified of their stalkee. Please let me know if you didn't receive a PM or if there are any issues.

I will update the OP, but lets get all our shopping and shipping done by August 31.

Ladies and gentlemen, start shopping!

Alright - all stalkers have been notified of their stalkee. Please let me know if you didn't receive a PM or if there are any issues.

I will update the OP, but lets get all our shopping and shipping done by August 31.

Ladies and gentlemen, start shopping!
Not seeing any notice

OK. I just had a flurry of activity correcting things. There is a VERY good chance I still messed something up, so don't be shy if I screwed up, just let me know.

mr. furley said:
wait, i got... he's not the same size he was last time i saw him

do i PM him directly and ask for his size? or can someone else tell me?

TIA
Shhh. It's a secret. 

When I had a question last year I just emailed kutta. It keeps him busy ;)

kutta said:
OK. I just had a flurry of activity correcting things. There is a VERY good chance I still messed something up, so don't be shy if I screwed up, just let me know.
appreciate you brother!  enjoyed a beer or 3 out of my Santan goblet.   :banned:   

can my actual target please tell me their likes/dislikes/wants via PM

otherwise i'm buying you XL lingerie and Crisco

I like soup and snow peas, I love the outdoors, and talking and not talking. I could not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about.
forwarding you all the Bucks gear i have

and 50% of the raunchy PM's i have received since the inception of this thread

Beers ✅

First t shirt bought yesterday at one of our favorite places. I almost bought one for myself. 

Went to another place afterwards, pretty cool ambiance with space stuff and 70s sci-fi playing. They had one shirt I liked but were out of the color I liked. Wife's friend bought one with a different color but I'll wait. Then they opened "open mike 🙂night" :lol: 🙄🤨😳

I'm pretty easy, just ask my wife..

Beer is always good..

Any local specialty stuff is cool too.. bbq sauce, bloody mary mix, etc..

Any t-shirt color is fine.. black isn't my favorite, but it's fine...

It's still early. If you'd like to be in, PM me your info and I'll switch up a couple things.
Could you let Kee take my place?  I'm sorry, but it would be better for me not to do this at this time.  If my stalker has already bought anything for me, I will repay him for it.  I apologize but have too much on my plate and am considering quitting my job.  (Which is a coincidence since Kee is quitting his!)

Could you let Kee take my place?  I'm sorry, but it would be better for me not to do this at this time.  If my stalker has already bought anything for me, I will repay him for it.  I apologize but have too much on my plate and am considering quitting my job.  (Which is a coincidence since Kee is quitting his!)
You got it Krista - I'm sorry. I know I kind of "forced" you into it this year.

I'll make the switch if Keerock wants in. Even if he doesn't, I'll switch you out.

no hats please.  any color, other than black, is great.  i don't drink hard booze.  and i'm on the L/XL border.  the walmart crowd has turned XL, into something resembling a tent.   thx!!

i can't wait to do my brewery tour this year.  already have one shirt picked out, just have to go get it.   :banned:

I'll make the switch if Keerock wants in. Even if he doesn't, I'll switch you out.
Thanks kutta/krista... info sent to kutta!

So you are taking his old job?

You didn't force me at all!  I loved this last year and vow to participate again next year.  Really bummed to miss it but the timing turned out poorly for me, and I'm not one to send something late.  I would have stayed in anyway and just stressed myself out a lot, but once I saw GB Keerock wanted in, it seemed like a sign.  Still excited to follow along.  :)  

Users who are viewing this thread