What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Voting restrictions and the “For the People Act” (2 Viewers)

SCOTUS or military.
There is no provision in the Constitution that allows the Supreme Court to remove a sitting president.

The military also cannot remove Biden without violating the Constitution.  Should this happen it would mean the end of the United States.

Now you can do what you want to Biden but I am not going sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America.  Gentlemen!!! (Walking out of the room humming the National Anthem)

Last edited by a moderator:
He can be removed easily when the real votes are counted.
The votes were already counted and certified.  And audited and reconfirmed as a fair and secure election.

He cannot be removed easily because of unofficial "audits" by the cyber ninjas.

And no...the Supreme Court will not help Trump either.

Troops favor Biden

Active Duty military...not so fond of Trump

And we can go on and on about what it would take for the Military to now support him over BIden...which would mean ignoring their own duty, the constitution and everything they stand for in order to overthrow a legally elected President.

Surely you are not suggesting such an action...right?  Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here.
Hey Man, this is all bull####.. The man who won should be allowed to be in the WH, Not the guy who cheated. Like I said, the audit in Arizona will open up eyes and start a snow ball and Trump will be back soon.

Hey Man, this is all bull####.. The man who won should be allowed to be in the WH, Not the guy who cheated. Like I said, the audit in Arizona will open up eyes and start a snow ball and Trump will be back soon.
No need for profanity or trying to circumvent the filter.

The man who won is in the White House now.  Biden did win....he didn't cheat.  He won in a fair and secure election (as stated by every state board that governs such things, and all government officials.  As certified by the United States Congress.

Your not suggesting that anyone who isn't for Biden should not be allowed to post? I mean I get it you guys are against our rights and stuff, but still.
I think it has to do with claiming things are BS, and that somehow the Military and Supreme Court are going to override the results of the election.  That...despite some of us going against better judgement and taking your seriously...that he believes you are just trying to yank people's chains to get a reaction as the opinions on the matter that have been presented are quite outlandish.

The Military is Pro-Trump. 
The military is pro-constitution.  Good God man, think about what you are proposing - the US military forcefully removing the Commander-In-Chief. 

It truly would be the end of the USA.  Is Trump worth ending our country?  Ending democracy?  Extinguishing the shining light on the hill?

The military is pro-constitution.  Good God man, think about what you are proposing - the US military forcefully removing the Commander-In-Chief. 

It truly would be the end of the USA.  Is Trump worth ending our country?  Ending democracy?  Extinguishing the shining light on the hill?
Its so funny how Dems wanted the Military to remove Trump on January 20th, but to remove Biden would be the end of the USA.. lol

No need for profanity or trying to circumvent the filter.

The man who won is in the White House now.  Biden did win....he didn't cheat.  He won in a fair and secure election (as stated by every state board that governs such things, and all government officials.  As certified by the United States Congress.
Several times in this thread I’ve seen the word “secure” used regarding the election; I don’t think that word means what you think it means.  It’s fair to presume some level of security for the mail-in ballots while in the possession of the USPS and/or the government, but there was nothing secure about them in the space between.

I’ve noticed you like to be quite... particular about word usage, so I thought I’d help out here.  A more accurate assessment would be something like “no evidence of widespread fraud.”  That has sufficient qualifiers to make it factually accurate.

Several times in this thread I’ve seen the word “secure” used regarding the election; I don’t think that word means what you think it means.  It’s fair to presume some level of security for the mail-in ballots while in the possession of the USPS and/or the government, but there was nothing secure about them in the space between.

I’ve noticed you like to be quite... particular about word usage, so I thought I’d help out here.  A more accurate assessment would be something like “no evidence of widespread fraud.”  That has sufficient qualifiers to make it factually accurate.
https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.”

That from the experts on the matter.  Seems secure means just what I think it does.

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.”

That from the experts on the matter.  Seems secure means just what I think it does.
Fair point, perhaps it is they who poorly defined it, because the paragraphs immediately following say:

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

“Other security measures like pre-election testing, state certification of voting equipment, and the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s (EAC) certification of voting equipment help to build additional confidence in the voting systems used in 2020.
They define security in terms of the voting equipment and its ability to accurately count the ballots they have.  I’m quite confident in 2020 we had sufficient technology to accurately count ballots within some minuscule margin of error.  I’ve never understood why Republicans believe they are going to find significant discrepancies this way, or why Democrats hold this up as some bastion of security, because if there was fraud (and I’m not saying there was), that’s not where they would find it.

But carry on calling it secure I guess.

Once people begin to suggest the military overthrow a sitting president this thread is off the track and I am out. 

My Lord what has happened to this country to come to this?  Before DJT this would’ve been unthinkable. 

It’s hard to believe that American citizens would be so eager to throw out the Constitution for a man that refused to serve his country during the Vietnam war and instigated an insurrection but here we are

God bless America, we need it

Once people begin to suggest the military overthrow a sitting president this thread is off the track and I am out. 

My Lord what has happened to this country to come to this?  Before DJT this would’ve been unthinkable. 

It’s hard to believe that American citizens would be so eager to throw out the Constitution for a man that refused to serve his country during the Vietnam war and instigated an insurrection but here we are

A political side cheated in an election to get a great President out. Now that side wants to take our rights away.

God will you folks stop clutching your pearls?  It gets massively annoying after a time.  This isn't new. This didn't start with DJT and saying so shows you are just blinded by your TDS.  It isn't the first time someone wanted to oust a sitting president. Not the first time someone despised the man in office.  It's just social media now.  Stop with the virtue signaling.  Your side looks so weak when you do this.  Weak weak weak

So now, if they follow the established Democrat game plan, the Republicans take the House and begin endless, bogus investigations and numerous impeachment attempts on Biden that will carry us into the 2024 election?

I am guessing that you served?
I ask only because it always baffles me that people who had never served themselves are so quick to point out that someone else didn't serve either and somehow try to use that against them.

...you know what i mean.

When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised"

I'm waiting for the report says that there were no erroneous ballots mailed out and received by unintended recipients. 
...that counted ballots arrive before the deadline
...that ballots aren't found in piles in the trash.
...that no ballot harvesting took place

Show me that none of this took place and I'll agree that the voting system is secure.

I ask only because it always baffles me that people who had never served themselves are so quick to point out that someone else didn't serve either and somehow try to use that against them.

...you know what i mean.
Not sure what happened there but that was not my quote.   I have never served by the way.  

Not sure what happened there but that was not my quote.   I have never served by the way.  
Just FYI, I suspect that Opie highlighted that portion of your post where you quoted Godsbrother, then clicked the pop-up Quote Selection button.  I just tried that, and sure enough, it quoted the text and stuck your name on it rather than Godsbrother.

Just FYI, I suspect that Opie highlighted that portion of your post where you quoted Godsbrother, then clicked the pop-up Quote Selection button.  I just tried that, and sure enough, it quoted the text and stuck your name on it rather than Godsbrother.
Yeah...Sure wasn't me.

...you know what i mean.
My father's a Nam era Air Force vet. When his neighbors were surprised he didn't vote for Trump, he said he couldn't believe they voted for a draft dodger.

My father's a Nam era Air Force vet. When his neighbors were surprised he didn't vote for Trump, he said he couldn't believe they voted for a draft dodger.
So your dad had the beef about that...not so much, you?

I served and personally, to me, a "draft dodger" is someone who received a draft notice and failed to show up.

It is much like tax evasion vs. tax avoidance.
One is legal...the other is not and both definitely favors those with money.

A person's moral compass is their own....including Bill Clinton's

God will you folks stop clutching your pearls?  It gets massively annoying after a time.  This isn't new. This didn't start with DJT and saying so shows you are just blinded by your TDS.  It isn't the first time someone wanted to oust a sitting president. Not the first time someone despised the man in office.  It's just social media now.  Stop with the virtue signaling.  Your side looks so weak when you do this.  Weak weak weak
Sorry...but yes its one of the first time a member here is suggesting the military overthrow a sitting President for bogus reasons like a cyber ninja audit.  That the military has some allegiance to Donald Trump and not to the Constitution.

That isn't pearl clutching or any kind of derangement.  You seem blinded by your dislike of the left to not even be able to call out what is a pretty reprehensible suggestion.

Sorry...but yes its one of the first time a member here is suggesting the military overthrow a sitting President for bogus reasons like a cyber ninja audit.  That the military has some allegiance to Donald Trump and not to the Constitution.

That isn't pearl clutching or any kind of derangement.  You seem blinded by your dislike of the left to not even be able to call out what is a pretty reprehensible suggestion.
Nah it is not.   It's just easier to post that crap on social media.  I am 100% certain this isn't the first time people have wanted that.

So now, if they follow the established Democrat game plan, the Republicans take the House and begin endless, bogus investigations and numerous impeachment attempts on Biden that will carry us into the 2024 election?
False...democrats game plan did not revolve around any bogus investigations or impeachments.  Now...if Biden were to do something impeachable (as Trump did twice), then maybe so.

But neither the Mueller investigation, nor the one around Ukraine that led to his first impeachment were bogus.

When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised"

I'm waiting for the report says that there were no erroneous ballots mailed out and received by unintended recipients. 
...that counted ballots arrive before the deadline
...that ballots aren't found in piles in the trash.
...that no ballot harvesting took place

Show me that none of this took place and I'll agree that the voting system is secure.
That none took place?  Sorry, there probably were a few...statistically significant?  No. there weren't.  How many more audits do you need?

Wisconsin found something like 27 possible instances of fraud...27.  That is not significant in any way shape or form.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-wisconsin-election-2020-government-and-politics-daa3ac227c936d7fc038996af6e27cbe

I don't care if you agree or not...the audits and recounts have backed up what the experts claimed from the beginning and what Trump and many others still can't accept.  The election was fair and secure.  He lost.

I'll give you credit for being the only person to even attempt to answer my questions from a page or two ago, but specifically what do you think happened that could account for 16M votes?  Specifically how is the fraud occurring?

The most obvious reason why Trump lost is because he had an approval rating similar to Jimmy Carter's, and is a much less likeable person.  He was wildly popular with his base, but alienated anyone who wasn't.  He frankly made zero effort to appeal to them with his constant barrage of insults.
I think many illegal votes were cast through mail in balloting. I don't think anyone audits or monitors those to amount to anything and that allows for casting of ballots illegally. I don't trust the Dominion machines. I think Hillary and Biden both said the truth's .... Hillary warning Biden to not give up in any case (because she thought he'd lose) and then of course Biden saying

“We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

I don't think that was anything but the 100% truth. 

I'll agree that had Trump shut his mouth, paraded the statistics on how well this country ran under him (until covid) .... been more presidential about the pandemic and tried at least for a year before the election to be "nice" ..... he'd have had a better chance.

But the rabid media and rabid Democrats hated Trump unlike anything I've ever seen. They would stop at nothing to get him out of office, two faux impeachments, multiple accusations like Russia and Insurrection and Syria .... all made up/distorted and examples of the extremes the left would go to

To me, its absolutely along the same lines of the left to cheat anyway needed to get Trump out. 

I think many illegal votes were cast through mail in balloting.
I’ll ask for the last time. Specifically how was this done?  
I would love to hear how an election-changing number of illegal ballots were cast - many of which with the cooperation, if not the full participation, of numerous Trump supporters in multiple states as well as a member of the Trump administration its self.

All while tampering only with the top of the ballot, leaving the down ballot races and local elections to go to Trump-supporting GOP.

I'd also love to hear why Trump outperformed his 2016 numbers in Philadelphia since that was one place the Dems supposedly cast illegal ballots.

Users who are viewing this thread