What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RotoPass vs FBG subscription (1 Viewer)

Hurl Bruce

Footballguy
Taking money out of it, if I don't care about the DFS content, is there anything I don't get with the RotoPass that I previously did with my FBG subscription?  I'm mostly concerned about draft dominator and league dominator.

Then which does it belong in if not a Free For All forum?
Or:  Questions about fantasy football services on a message board of a fantasy football service provider might be better serviced by the fantasy football forum.

But I'll bet that you get a couple of quality responses here, eventually.

Or:  Questions about fantasy football services on a message board of a fantasy football service provider might be better serviced by the fantasy football forum.

But I'll bet that you get a couple of quality responses here, eventually.
Yeah, well the Shark Pool is for player discussion and strategy and the Assistant Coach forum is for team management advice.

I'm sure you're right about the second part.  Someone's bound to stumble across this and decide not to be a Richard.

Last edited by a moderator:
one word you can make out of the letters in hurl bruce is curler so come clean you are none other than kevin martin famed candian curler and winner of 15 grand slam titles on the world curling tour arent you and if so i saulte you eh take that to the bank my bronadian brohan 

Hurl Bruce said:
Taking money out of it, if I don't care about the DFS content, is there anything I don't get with the RotoPass that I previously did with my FBG subscription?  I'm mostly concerned about draft dominator and league dominator.
Its a good question- I thought rotopass included the fbg subscription but also subscriptions to other sites like roster watch.  

Sorry for all the clowns here.  I can't imagine going to my friend's store and making fun of a customer who had their credit card out and was deciding between two items at the checkout.  It seems like you should get a better answer.  

@Joe Bryant when you get a chance

beantownfred is right i am sorry for accusing you of being canadian and frankly i should know better to bring onion rings into anything but i hope you do find an answer and i wish you well take that to the bank brochacho 

Its a good question- I thought rotopass included the fbg subscription but also subscriptions to other sites like roster watch.  

Sorry for all the clowns here.  I can't imagine going to my friend's store and making fun of a customer who had their credit card out and was deciding between two items at the checkout.  It seems like you should get a better answer.  

@Joe Bryant when you get a chance
Clown like LeBron or Len Bias?

Hurl Bruce said:
Both are awesome services and I’m a fan of supporting both.  

Users who are viewing this thread