What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Munchies....things only a stoner can think up (1 Viewer)

Wrigley

Footballguy
Lets discus foods/weird combos that only a toker could come up with

The bacon wrapped moz sticks would have been great if I didn't leave them in the oven for 2 hours.

GO!!!!

Also, don't let @icon tell you "go ahead, eat the whole thing, you'll be fine"

Lays Originals, pepperoni slices, whatever cheeses I could find, pepperoncinis microwaved until melted......

Follow me for more stoner recipes!

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
An elevate pepperoni approach - the peanut butter salami sandwich.  It's real and it is fantastic.

• Thinking
When we used to get baked and play poker all night, we would have Rondele cheese with Cool Ranch Doritos.  Like a disco ball in the mouth.

My goto is popcorn with peanut M&Ms but thats not that weird.

Cold leftover penne vodka is pretty good.

Pizza quesadilla - pizza/spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, and cheese grilled inside a tortilla the size of a truck tire. Dip in ranch for ultimate stonifiedness. 

• Laughing
Mallomars, in season, of course. Nothing better.

Acid or weed, each piece is like plucking a planet out of the Flavor Nebula and crunching thru crust, magma, core and ALL its frilly collateral.

my favorite wake n bake or brunch 's   are  chorizo, potato, egg burritos.     best one i ever had was in san diego from a food truck.

I don't do anything weird. Closest would be putting scoops of peanut butter in my ice cream but that's not exactly far out. 

I like cold leftover spaghetti with meat sauce in a sandwich.  The first time I did this, Mr R looked at me like I was nuts.

• Laughing
Nothing comes to mind but I’ll be sure to post next time I come up with something 

also whatever it is will likely be “the best _______ ever” because whenever I’m bombed it always is

back in the day I always enjoyed a Taco Bell bean burrito + nacho cheese and sour cream 

I have heated up some peanut butter & coconut oil on a small plate, and then dip bread in it.  It's like a super lazy peanut butter sandwich.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in my day I would roll in around 1am,open up a can of corn beef hash and nuke it. Make sandwiches with mustard and cheese. 

Get up and go to church the next day. 😎

I was always a poor college student (who wasn’t?) so I tried to partake prior to a meal. That way I wouldn’t go so crazy on the munchies. Pizza was a staple for sure. Nothing crazy for me unfortunately (unless you count the post-smoke Freon hits). 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread