What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help (1 Viewer)

Mikeman2424

Footballguy
Got a first round offer for chase edmonds and L murray. The pick will probably land in the back half of the 2022 draft. 12 ppr. What do you guys think?

Mikeman I think I like that deal for you as I do not consider Edmonds or Murray to be very valuable, although they certainly could be with enough opportunity. I think Edmonds is more valuable than Murray in dynasty.

You will get better feedback on questions like this if you ask them here

Good luck with whatever you decide. I love draft picks so I consider that offer to be a gift!

It is considered somewhat taboo to ask such questions in this forum. However this being your first post here, you likely didn't know that.

Here are the board rules that explain this further.

Welcome to the board!

Mikeman2424 said:
Got a first round offer for chase edmonds and L murray. The pick will probably land in the back half of the 2022 draft. 12 ppr. What do you guys think?
Depends how much value Edmonds and Murray have to you this season...  if you see Edmonds being in you starting lineup for more than a few games or Murray is your Kamara handcuff, then I might pass.  Consensus seems to be that next year's draft is subpar, which may or may not be true.

Depends how much value Edmonds and Murray have to you this season...  if you see Edmonds being in you starting lineup for more than a few games or Murray is your Kamara handcuff, then I might pass.  Consensus seems to be that next year's draft is subpar, which may or may not be true.
I am curious about where you heard the 2022 draft class would be below average?

I was listening to Rick Spielman talking about the 2021 draft and he said the depth of the 2021 class was not what it usually is as many players did not declare for 2021 draft that the Vikings are interested in.

I am curious about where you heard the 2022 draft class would be below average?

I was listening to Rick Spielman talking about the 2021 draft and he said the depth of the 2021 class was not what it usually is as many players did not declare for 2021 draft that the Vikings are interested in.
Various threads here on FBG.

This really boils down to what you believe of Edmonds.  If you think he will be the guy and that Conner doesn't have it anymore then this could be a bit light.  I am a guy that values draft picks less than the usual dynasty guy so I prefer to have players that I know how they are in the NFL.  For me, Edmonds is a guy that has a lot of potential if he stays healthy and gets a 70-30 split of touches with Conner.  I think he fits perfect for that offense and I would look to acquire him if I could get him at a discount (are you listening @rockaction....hahhahhahah).  In your case when you already have him that makes it a little tricky.  If you have solid RB's already and don't lose much even if Edmonds is a high end RB2 (kind of my ceiling for him) then trading him for that pick makes sense.  If you could use a guy like that and are in the mix to content I would probably keep him.  

Users who are viewing this thread