What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Offer: D. Swift - J. Allen ... For ... D. Cook - T. Tagovailoa, Fair or Not (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
Dynasty 12 teamer, PPR.   

Just on the value of the offer, who would you like?   

The team with Cook and Tua is kind of in a rebuild mode.  I feel the trade is pretty fair on value, but would like opinions.  Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a bit cryptic of an offer....  is it RB D Swift & QB J Allen for RB Cook & Tua?  

I am in strong favor of the Swift/Allen side.

While I think Cook is the top talent in this deal, Tua is so far below Allen, you are only getting "potential" from Tua and not true value here.  

Swift is getting bad PR right now with the Coaching disaster in Det.  Talent will win out. 

I like the allen and swift side of this deal more. If the team with cook is looking to rebuild i would try and get cook for swift in a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal as you must have some bench depth or draft picks that help them out. Without trading a top QB which is 100% more difficult to replace than a running back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the allen and swift side of this deal more. If the team with cook is looking to rebuild i would try and get cook for swift in a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal as you must have some bench depth or draft picks that help them out. Without trading a top QB which is 100% more difficult to replace than a running back.
In a 1 QB league I would think the opposite of the bolded.  It is fairly easy to acquire a top 10 QB and stud RB's are impossible to get.  

With respect to the trade, It is a tough one as Cook is better than anybody else but I don't have a lot of confidence in Tua.  I also have worries about Swift.  I think this is a fair trade and really just depends on your thoughts regarding Swift and Tua as to which side you prefer.  As a Vikings fan I probably lean Cook because i have purple glasses.  

Users who are viewing this thread