Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Trade Offer: D. Swift - J. Allen ... For ... D. Cook - T. Tagovailoa, Fair or Not

jwsbowler

Question

Posted (edited)

Dynasty 12 teamer, PPR.   

Just on the value of the offer, who would you like?   

The team with Cook and Tua is kind of in a rebuild mode.  I feel the trade is pretty fair on value, but would like opinions.  Thanks

Edited by jwsbowler

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, thawkprime21 said:

I like the allen and swift side of this deal more. If the team with cook is looking to rebuild i would try and get cook for swift in a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal as you must have some bench depth or draft picks that help them out. Without trading a top QB which is 100% more difficult to replace than a running back.

In a 1 QB league I would think the opposite of the bolded.  It is fairly easy to acquire a top 10 QB and stud RB's are impossible to get.  

With respect to the trade, It is a tough one as Cook is better than anybody else but I don't have a lot of confidence in Tua.  I also have worries about Swift.  I think this is a fair trade and really just depends on your thoughts regarding Swift and Tua as to which side you prefer.  As a Vikings fan I probably lean Cook because i have purple glasses.  

• Like 1

This is a bit cryptic of an offer....  is it RB D Swift & QB J Allen for RB Cook & Tua?  

I am in strong favor of the Swift/Allen side.

While I think Cook is the top talent in this deal, Tua is so far below Allen, you are only getting "potential" from Tua and not true value here.  

Swift is getting bad PR right now with the Coaching disaster in Det.  Talent will win out. 

Posted (edited)

I like the allen and swift side of this deal more. If the team with cook is looking to rebuild i would try and get cook for swift in a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal as you must have some bench depth or draft picks that help them out. Without trading a top QB which is 100% more difficult to replace than a running back.

Edited by thawkprime21

3 minutes ago, thawkprime21 said:

I would keep cook and allen. If this is a 1 QB league than cook is worth tua and swift alone. 

going to assume you mean Swift?

The offer is Cook & Tua... for...  Swift and Allen