What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 College football thread - Auburn’s gotta Auburn. (1 Viewer)

Watching the MSU-Nebraska game and thanking Martinez for the win.  For a guy who has been there for seems like 5-6 Martinez is horrible...even though his final stat line did not look that bad he missed so many wide open big plays that would have iced the game for Nebraska.  Also he holds the ball way too long and ended up getting sacks and fumbles.

For being as fast as he is he does not seem nimble to evade trouble.
He's plenty nimble and has a lot of escapes from collapsed pockets/scrambles to show it.   He will just pick odd times to not show it, and has been terrible in the clutch.  Literally freezes up.

Nebraska has become a comedy at this point.  No mental toughness and they really don't know how to win close games.  They have played good enough to win all of their games, but shoot themselves in the foot a handful of times EVERY game.  No confidence to overcome a handful of poor plays.  Nebraska had the ball at the end of regulation with 2 timeouts and didn't use them to try to get into field goal range out of the fear of making a big mistake.  No confidence.

They held MSU to 5 yards of offense in the second half, which means #### to the final score.  They ALWAYS find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Watching the MSU-Nebraska game and thanking Martinez for the win.  For a guy who has been there for seems like 5-6 Martinez is horrible...even though his final stat line did not look that bad he missed so many wide open big plays that would have iced the game for Nebraska.  Also he holds the ball way too long and ended up getting sacks and fumbles.

For being as fast as he is he does not seem nimble to evade trouble.
Hes terrible. But for some reason, it took me until last night to figure out why I thought Adrian Martinez has been there forever. It’s because I was combining his time with Taylor Martinez. 

A school shouldn’t be allowed to have two single digit number QBs who can run but not throw and have the same last name. 

Two good SEC games this week, with larger than you’d guess lines:

UGA -18 v Ark

Bama -14.5 v Ole Miss

I thought I saw somewhere that the O/U for Bama-Ole Miss was like 73.
I see 77...of course they scored 111 last year.  The Bama D has looked a little shaky still and Ole Miss has the Heisman frontrunner at QB...and Kiff...should be a bunch of quick TDs and a shootout.

Kiffin is an offensive savant…if he can just mature out of his other half (Freshwater), he’ll upgrade to lead one of the major programs again.

Users who are viewing this thread