Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Southwest Companion Pass

Question for anyone familiar with that Southwest Companion Pass:

Is it possible to pay for the account holder to have Early check in but not have the Companion pay for early check in?

I’d like to have the ability to check in early and help save a row of 3 seats together for my family, but don’t really feel like paying the extra $80 to have early check in for my wife and daughter as well (yes, I know I’m cheap).

1 hour ago, GroveDiesel said:

Question for anyone familiar with that Southwest Companion Pass:

Is it possible to pay for the account holder to have Early check in but not have the Companion pay for early check in?

I’d like to have the ability to check in early and help save a row of 3 seats together for my family, but don’t really feel like paying the extra $80 to have early check in for my wife and daughter as well (yes, I know I’m cheap).

Yes.  Process your ticket first.   Then process the others.  Then process the companion pass.  You can then choose to upgrade just your seat when you do yours.  

• Thanks 1

You can do that, I always do.

Once in a couple dozen flights I had to move back because another passenger made a scene.  Technically you cant save seats so if someone decides to be a jerk, you lose.  99% of the time people aren't jerks though and it is no issue.

31 minutes ago, matuski said:

You can do that, I always do.

Once in a couple dozen flights I had to move back because another passenger made a scene.  Technically you cant save seats so if someone decides to be a jerk, you lose.  99% of the time people aren't jerks though and it is no issue.

Actually, 100% of the time people are jerks.  But only 1% of the time is it someone else......

• Like 1