What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Debate (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
10 Team PPR League..2 Keepers...we lose the pick they were drafted at...

I'm already keeping jon taylor for the 5th but who has better value for my 2nd keeper

miles sanders for the 9th

chase edmonds for the 16th

terry mclaurin for the 3rd

I also have the #1 pick which im leaning towards harris (since majority of big dogs are kept)

thanks for looking and responding!!!

From my experience in keeper leagues i have had the most luck by projecting out who i think the other teams will keep and useing that to choose who I keep when its not a clear answer. As with 10 teams and 2 keepers there are only 20 players being kept and if anyone keeps QBs or TEs this changes who your looking to keep and draft with pick 1. As if your doing a full PPR league and no one is keeping kelce or waller  i may keep Taylor and sanders and draft a TE 1 as there is a large scoring difference between the top TEs and mid ones. You can than fill in WR and flex spots and possible come out ahead. For me i would proble lean mclaurin, than sanders followed by edmounds, but as i have mentioned this depends on how your league typically keeps players.

Always fun to project who other teams might keep.  I am in agreement with you on Taylor and Sanders and my 3rd option would be McLaurin, but I feel that you might be able to draft him back in within the first 2 to 3 rounds. 

When there are that few keepers (two) I typically worry more about keeping the best players than the best value.  If there are two players fairly equal in my eyes then I will go to the one that costs less round wise.  In you case I think Taylor and Sanders are the easy keepers for me.  

Users who are viewing this thread