What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ β€‹βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ EURO 2020 βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ ​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ People are saying THIS is the new greatest moment in sports history (1 Viewer)

Wat?

Settle down man - your team won. Β It wasn’t a dive, Tielemans didn’t deserve a red and I have no clue what you mean about Atlanta in the COPA. Β 
Atlanta had players hitting the deck constantly vs the Union or fouling Union players. Also COPA has the Sapprissa match at the end vs the Union where if it was an UEFA match half of Sapprissa roster wouldn't have played the 2nd leg.Β 

France 06 Keeper Barthel after Group stage:

Belgium and Italy are the 2 best teams in this. I don't like Italy, they played against teams not on High Level and had and Easy group. They Won't go far.Β 

Just beat the #1 ranked team. Also Robbie Keane has been awfully quiet todayΒ 

How many extra minutes dors this thing have? Just keeps going and goimg on the tracker

Eya...ok, phew.

Last edited by a moderator:
For whoever was asking about PKs the other day if one team is only playing with 10 Men here's the answer I got as it almost came up yesterday again. If it gets to an 11th man the team with 10 just go back to the 1st player in the PK's to take the kick.Β 

How many extra minutes dors this thing have? Just keeps going and goimg on the tracker

Eya...ok, phew.
It seems a lot of these matches are getting more ET then needed at the end. That or they've told the refs to allow the team with possession if they are still attacking to allow it even if the ball goes out until the OPP clears it to MF or takes possessionΒ 

It seems a lot of these matches are getting more ET then needed at the end. That or they've told the refs to allow the team with possession if they are still attacking to allow it even if the ball goes out until the OPP clears it to MF or takes possessionΒ 
I would say the complete opposite, but I always think ET is way under-given.

I have the Belgium/Italy game recorded so I just went back and looked.

Play stopped for Chadli's injury at 71:00 and resumed at 74:00

Play stopped for Spinazzola's injury at 75:50 and resumed at 79:30

That's roughly 7 minutes right there just between those two injuries, yet only 5 minutes of ET was given at the end of 90 minutes (the added two mins in ET were for stoppages within ET).Β  And again that's not accounting for all the stoppages that took place over the rest of the 35 minutes in the half, especially towards the end.

Realistically there probably should have been 10ish minutes of ET but they were awarded barely half that.

And don't even get me started on the first half of games where they're just like "eh, it's the first half so no one really cares anyway....uh let's say 1 minute of ET".

I would say the complete opposite, but I always think ET is way under-given.

I have the Belgium/Italy game recorded so I just went back and looked.

Play stopped for Chadli's injury at 71:00 and resumed at 74:00

Play stopped for Spinazzola's injury at 75:50 and resumed at 79:30

That's roughly 7 minutes right there just between those two injuries, yet only 5 minutes of ET was given at the end of 90 minutes (the added two mins in ET were for stoppages within ET).Β  And again that's not accounting for all the stoppages that took place over the rest of the 35 minutes in the half, especially towards the end.

Realistically there probably should have been 10ish minutes of ET but they were awarded barely half that.

And don't even get me started on the first half of games where they're just like "eh, it's the first half so no one really cares anyway....uh let's say 1 minute of ET".
Extra time has always been a farce in this sport.Β  It is so easy to solve but the game is so ingrained with this I don't ever see it changing.

Yarmalenko!Β  That's my boy!

*I meant to say that was very unsporting of him...

Users who are viewing this thread