What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ β€‹βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ EURO 2020 βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ ​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ People are saying THIS is the new greatest moment in sports history (2 Viewers)

Was just about to post this.

That said, that was a foul on Emerson on that run.
Yeah - close. Β Busquets got a small piece of the ball but got the Italian on the foot too.Β  Could see it either way but in general glad he’s letting them play. Β Fun match even without a goal.

Yeah - close. Β Busquets got a small piece of the ball but got the Italian on the foot too.Β  Could see it either way but in general glad he’s letting them play. Β Fun match even without a goal.
Grrrr... not happy to be missing it.Β  Why the new direct report have to start today so I have to show him around the office???

I might be off, but with the way both sides have played today compared to how they looked coming in, you could argue they swapped uniforms today.Β 

Pretty even first half - Italy had a great chance just then. Β With 5 subs either coach could change things with the right moves.

Spain definitely the better side in the first half. That said, not a ton of opportunities despite that. Wonder if they can keep up that pressure the second half.

I might be off, but with the way both sides have played today compared to how they looked coming in, you could argue they swapped uniforms today.Β 
Looks a lot more like how I would imagine one of these games going about a decade ago. Spain possessing and pressing very well, but Italy has been very close to exposing them with their speed advantage/whatever Simon is trying to outside the 6 yard box.

People like this announcer? He’s so drab, his voice never rises to any exciting plays and all he does is say each player’s name when they get possession. He’s terrible.Β 

I don't really get why that's a foul, much less something for Donnoruma to be upset about.Β  Azpilicueta was at the spot first, Donnoruma backed into him.Β Β 

I don't really get why that's a foul, much less something for Donnoruma to be upset about.Β  Azpilicueta was at the spot first, Donnoruma backed into him.Β Β 
He put his shoulder in to him. Β And even if he didn’t they give a lot of leeway to no contact on keepers. Β Alpaca knew what he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread