What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ β€‹βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ EURO 2020 βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ ​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ People are saying THIS is the new greatest moment in sports history (1 Viewer)

This is f'n crazy
PKs. Super easy.

Penalty notwithstanding, Italy looked really good that half.
So good. Keep harping on the shape...just amazing. No gaps on either side of the ball-even in transition. Winning second balls consistently and completely shutting down the middle of the field.

Like scoob said, 2-0 was a fair score at the time (before the PK).... Italy just all over them.

I don't know how Italy keep getting into these spaces in front of goal so easily. They make it look easy. Just so many quality looks at goal.

Foot firmly planted on the gas. I love itΒ 

This match has been intense so far.Β  Would love to see De Bruyne get one of those rockets to the back of the net soon.

If I could figure out how to turn my tastebuds off on demand then the Negroni could be one of my favorite cocktails.

Nose - fantastic, the orange peel expression mixed with the sweet vermouth, outstanding

Front palate - sweet, delicate, fruity

Mid palate/Finish - OMG, I drank poison, somebody call poison control!

If I could figure out how to turn my tastebuds off on demand then the Negroni could be one of my favorite cocktails.

Nose - fantastic, the orange peel expression mixed with the sweet vermouth, outstanding

Front palate - sweet, delicate, fruity

Mid palate/Finish - OMG, I drank poison, somebody call poison control!
Try it with tequila.

Totally irresponsible/uneducated opinion - the way his leg gave out either he shredded his hamstring or his Achilles went on him.Β  :(

Totally irresponsible/uneducated opinion - the way his leg gave out either he shredded his hamstring or his Achilles went on him.Β  :(
I think Achilles, player grabΒ their hamstring's when it pops.Β  He hopped to stay off the ankle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread