Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ β€‹βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ EURO 2020 βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ ​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ People are saying THIS is the new greatest moment in sports history

But did the defender do anything wrong there?Β  If he doesn't slide, Sterling has a free look at it...I guess he may have had better odds to just let Sterling take it.

1 minute ago, AAABatteries said:

My god - Sterlings shot was center mass. Β Maybe he should be a bobbie.

Would be very few criminals that could run away from him

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, Jayrod said:

But did the defender do anything wrong there?Β  If he doesn't slide, Sterling has a free look at it...I guess he may have had better odds to just let Sterling take it.

You are correct, even throwing the shade at Sterling. Most OGs are a product of what can you do scenarios.Β  Its probably a goal either way.

2 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

Nope - he has to make a play on the ball.

Just now, Jayrod said:

I'd say that most own goals happen when defenders don't do anything wrong.Β  Either they're a fluke deflection or a result of a defender being in a position where a clearance is ridiculously hard.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

The pass was a little behind Sterling, he would have had to scoop it in with his back foot so there was a chance he wouldn't be able to get it in.Β  But no way for defender to know that he had to try and make a play on it.

1 minute ago, Ramsay Hunt Experience said:

I'd say that most own goals happen when defenders don't do anything wrong.Β  Either they're a fluke deflection or a result of a defender being in a position where a clearance is ridiculously hard.

Esp when the D is running back at their goal.Β  Low driven balls whipped in for that reason.Β  Makes something happen

Just now, AAABatteries said:

This ref has a small whistle pea.

Is this a penis joke?Β  Feels like a penis joke.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, The Gator said:

The ref needs to put those cards in separate pockets…lolΒ 

Β 

thought that was red

same, usually the red is in a sep pocket....

Edited by B Maverick

Just now, AAABatteries said:

Can’t hear his whistle - has happened a couple times.

Meh, I'm going with a penis joke.

• Laughing 1

On the Spurs forum last night, and it was all about how the match-up against Italy was good for England. Β Virtually no-one considered Denmark an obstacle.

Β 

England playing like that today.

16 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Spurs have been looking at Damsgaard. Β He is now out of their price range...

Romano tweeted recently Sampdoria bought him for 7M last summer. Currently asking 40-45M.Β 

Nice profit margin.Β