What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which side wins this trade? 16 team, PPR dynasty. 1 QB (1 Viewer)

Which side wins this trade?

• Team A

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Team B

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
Team A gives

Ekeler

Lockett

C Kirk

Team B gives

Z Moss

AJ Brown

Shenaukt

16 team PPR dynasty

Start

1-3 RB

2-4 WR

Team A has

Ekeler, Elliott, Dobbins, J Taylor, Pollard

DJ Moore, Lockett, Mooney, Pittman, Crowder, Ruggs, Kirk

Team B has

M Mack, Moss, Dillion

D Adams, AJ Brown, K Allen, Shenault

Last edited by a moderator:
just with the list and not knowing any details (assuming PPR, dynasty, not sure on starting lineups and other things)...   I am taking the Brown side, thus IMO, Team A wins the offer.

This one is close for me depending on lineup requirements and who each team will be left with. I lean more to the side getting ekeler as winning as my instinct would say in a 16 team ppr league that running backs are in low supply.

just with the list and not knowing any details (assuming PPR, dynasty, not sure on starting lineups and other things)...   I am taking the Brown side, thus IMO, Team A wins the offer.

This one is close for me depending on lineup requirements and who each team will be left with. I lean more to the side getting ekeler as winning as my instinct would say in a 16 team ppr league that running backs are in low supply.
Thanks guys. Added some more details.

Thanks. What would make it more equitable in your mind? A low-mid 2nd or more than that?
I apologize.  I misread the initial question as you are asking who "wins" the trade as opposed to which side would you rather be on.  I think the trade is pretty fair, but I'd much rather be on the side that receives AJ Brown, Moss, and Shenault.

Team A gets all young guys with a lot of promise.  AJ Brown is already a stud with Moss having a chance to be the guy in Buffalo after a year to settle in and have a true off-season.  And I feel Shenault is being too easily overlooked.  

Ekeler is good, I just question if he can hold up to the workload he may need to be great.  Lockett will contend with Metcalf and personally, I've just never been high on him.  Kirk needs a change of scenery and I wouldn't have the patience to see what happens with it.  The 1.15 pick is more like a dart throw.  

So if I had to pick, I'd prefer the side getting AJ Brown and company.

Based on who you have on your roster i would much rather be the team receiving brown. If your the team getting brown I would do this trade as you will be an instant top team. I hower might try and trad3 Dobbins over ekeler being a full ppr league, I know its dynasty and long term dobbins may be better but edwards is gonna take from him.

I like the Brown side as well for many of the same reasons that the other guys have listed.  

Users who are viewing this thread