What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fair offer? (1 Viewer)

pkroper22

Footballguy
I am interested in trying to acquire Shenault.  I figure the other owner may not have a high value on him with the addition of Etienne, but I am a believer and willing to take the risk.  Is the following offer a fair one?:

I give:  Hardman, Mecole KCC WR; Williams, Mike LAC WR

I get:   Snell, Benny PIT RB; Shenault, Laviska JAC WR

It's a 12-team PPR with 1QB/1RB/1WR/1TE/2Flex/1Def.

Thoughts?

I think it's offering a little too much. Snell doesn't have much value, and Shenault maybe slighty more value than Hardman, OR Williams. I would get a 2nd coming back on the other side. 

I still have significant interest in Shenault as well, and I am not pursuing Hardman or Williams at all. Hardman has a shot to finally hit the big time, but to me he's still a sleeper who may or may not ever wake up. And Williams, I'm done waiting for him to produce anything more than a respectable game once in a while. Snell, I wouldn't be going after either, though if I had space on my roster, I'd certainly like to have him as a deep flier. However, since you only need to start 1 RB, I wouldn't think he'd have as much value to you.

Long story short, Shenault is easily the big piece here, in my eyes. I would take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have significant interest in Shenault as well, and I am not pursuing Hardman or Williams at all. Hardman has a shot to finally hit the big time, but to me he's still a sleeper who may or may not ever wake up. And Williams, I'm done waiting for him to produce anything more than a respectable game once in a while. Snell, I wouldn't be going after either, though if I had space on my roster, I'd certainly like to have him as a deep flier. However, since you only need to start 1 RB, I wouldn't think he'd have as much value to you.

Long story short, Shenault is easily the big piece here, in my eyes. I would take it.
Thanks for the input. That’s exactly how I feel about Hardman and Williams. Snell is only in the deal because I have to have the 2 for 2 due to our trade rules. The other owner has a deep squad and adding anyone else besides Snell would have made the offer lopsided in my favor. 

The offer is fine but could be construed as terrible (for either side) because of the wide range of values people will have on Hardman, Williams and Shenault.  They are high variance guys and if you are on the wrong side of that value variance this could be totally lopsided one way or the other.  Float and it and see where the other guy stands.  

Users who are viewing this thread