What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which highlight clip has been viewed the most in all of sports ? (1 Viewer)

Likely something more modern. More people, more screen, etc. coming into play. Also what counts as a highlight clip? If it can be as short as the Desmond Heisman pose, that has to be up there. It's been part of every college football reel for 30 years now. 

Malcom Butler interception to win Super Bowl has to be up there. Due to impact and recency where YouTube etc can show it easily. 

This is the wrong answer but it should be the right answer - a compilation of batters absolutely whiffing at Eephus pitches.

As an example, I would offer Buckers fumble at first base in 85 World Series. But I ask my kids and they have no idea about it.

Diego Maradona hand of god goal or the one where he dribbles past six defenders and the goalie from past midfield.  There's probably a famous Pele bicycle goal.

Aryton Senna driving in the rain.

Probably Joe Namath holding up his index finger to signify #1 as he trots to the tunnel of the Orange Bowl after his victory over the Colts in Super Bowl III.

Probably Joe Namath holding up his index finger to signify #1 as he trots to the tunnel of the Orange Bowl after his victory over the Colts in Super Bowl III.
or him trying to kiss Suzie Kolber on the sideline.  Not sure which one got more air time

Users who are viewing this thread