What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weekly Projections from prior years (1 Viewer)

A_PLUS

Footballguy
I am trying to look at weekly projections from past years. When I follow the link to the archive on the site, the projections link defaults to the current year. Anyone know how I can access them? 

• Smile
Reactions: ZWK
A_PLUS said:
I am trying to look at weekly projections from past years. When I follow the link to the archive on the site, the projections link defaults to the current year. Anyone know how I can access them? 
That is a good question. I don't know.

@Joe Bryant maybe you could answer this question?

To the best of my knowledge projections are being constantly updated so that would be the main reason you don't see the previous projections, as those would be out of date now.

If you were planning to do some sort of timed study for change detection you might need to keep record of these things yourself for that. I am not sure.

I have been doing my own projections for many years now and I think what David Dodds MT and so on have been doing for just as long is high quality and usually better than what I can do. I just like to do them myself because of what I learn from the process of it. Not that my projections are any better than theirs are.

Users who are viewing this thread