What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL - SNAP-O-RAZZO Thread, NVM Just $25/Pound Hot Dogs*** (1 Viewer)

Ron Swanson

Footballguy
OK @Joe Bryant, spill it.  Where did you find Ralphie?  There has to be a great story behind this.  And yes, I'm in.  Combo pack heading my way as soon as I get close to home.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ate a few hot dogs in my day (most recently in Chicago close to Wrigley Field). I have no idea what the "snap" means.
The dog (casing) snaps or pops when you bite into it

Its not mushy or soft
yeah, we can't find natural casing dogs/sausages anywhere around.  Those things look really good and actually have me considering dropping $55 for 4lbs of hot dogs - anyone go far enough to see how much their shipping is?  So now we're talking ...what ...$17-$18/lb for hot dogs?  

yeah, we can't find natural casing dogs/sausages anywhere around.  Those things look really good and actually have me considering dropping $55 for 4lbs of hot dogs - anyone go far enough to see how much their shipping is?  So now we're talking ...what ...$17-$18/lb for hot dogs?  
Oh damn, I assumed the $55 included shipping.  Maybe I'm not in.

I'm out. Shipping calculated at 44.85 for a grand total of 99.85 for 4 pounds of hot dogs. Damn.  $25 per pound.  I can get prime beef delivered cheaper. I really was interested in trying them for the 4th.

I took it far enough that I saw the "shipping will be calculated at next step" 

I chose not to enter all my CC info in order to see how much the shipping was ...plus, from experience - when they have to calculate shipping ...it ain't cheap.  

Huh we have several versions in my area but probably because they’re so popular for coney dogs

A friend of mine convinced me to pull the trigger on these with the hope that they would be there for the 4th.  I ordered on July 1st knowing maybe they would not get there on time.  I got the variety pack for $55 and paid $68! for shipping.  They didn't ship until the 4th and won't get here until the 8th (2nd day shipping).  I get that they're busy, but to pay that much for shipping and not get them until a week later is disappointing to say the least.  I hope they're good.

$30/lb for hot dogs.  

A friend of mine convinced me to pull the trigger on these with the hope that they would be there for the 4th.  I ordered on July 1st knowing maybe they would not get there on time.  I got the variety pack for $55 and paid $68! for shipping.  They didn't ship until the 4th and won't get here until the 8th (2nd day shipping).  I get that they're busy, but to pay that much for shipping and not get them until a week later is disappointing to say the least.  I hope they're good.

$30/lb for hot dogs.  
😳

$30/lb for hot dogs.  
Pics please. I wanna see these wieners. 

They're still not here yet.  I got a notification that they were shipped on Monday.  At this point, I'm just gonna try to get my money back.  I don't want to eat hot dogs that have been on a fed ex truck for a week, and if they haven't shipped them yet, shame on them.  $68 for 2 day shipping and this is what I get.  

OK, I just wanted to update my situation.  Apparently there was a hang up with a distributor that delayed my order.  They got it worked out and went above and beyond to remedy the problem.  I received the hot dogs last week and cooked them up this weekend.  They are really good hot dogs.  I was drinking quite a bit, so I did not get any pics, but the hot dogs were enjoyed by all.

Users who are viewing this thread