What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 BTSW (RIP) Summer of Love Discussion Thread..... (1 Viewer)

Got it....logged in.

With 24 rounds and 312 players to be selected were gonna get into some strange territory, at least for me. Gonna have to knuckle down and get in some deep, deep research. Cool. Excellent way to prep for later drafts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooooo...with all transparency, I am not a super religious fella.....and I’m not sure if this means anything at all.....but when I set up this league, instead of starting from scratch, I just used one of the ones I set up last year during COVID and was just planning on tweaking it, adding subtracting owners, changing scoring a little maybe etc......so one of the things I had to do which kinda sucked was remove BTSW from the previous league......and replace him.....well it just so happens I replaced him with Nittanylion......guess who got the first pick when I hit the new draft order button.....?.......hmmmmm.....RIP BTSW, you were a great FBG in these parts....I’m sure you are smiling down on us and will be laughing at some of our picks.... :banned:

OldMilwaukee said:
My 13 and 300th for your 34th and 60th.
Reasonable, but I am on the road till Sunday night and did not yet look at the scoring and such. Since expecting a Monday start I will decline

So, is this best ball or are we selecting starters each week?

Is this draft and go or will we have waivers?

apologies for late questions, but I was expecting Monday start and I am hoteling with wife and granddaughter.

I will once again likely be unavailable till later tonight.

-1% to me with just the 13th for the 34th and 60th.

Don't know if we can do trades here, but would be good practice for the IBL!
@OldMilwaukee - been thinking on this some while driving and if trades are allowed, I will do the trade if you will give me something a couple rounds better than 300, say 276. I am on a bathroom break and will still be n the car till 8:00 or so, four more hours.

@OldMilwaukee - been thinking on this some while driving and if trades are allowed, I will do the trade if you will give me something a couple rounds better than 300, say 276. I am on a bathroom break and will still be n the car till 8:00 or so, four more hours.
I didn't see a way to make a trade, so I have pre-drafted.    I would have made the trade and would have tried to move my 14th for something with the same return.

Right now I want out of the first two rounds.

We need to defend our IBL title and a mock IBL draft might go a long way.............just saying.     :stirspot:

1.01 Christian McCaffrey

2.13 Najee Harris

3.01 JK Dobbins

Was quite tempted to go in an alternate direction with both picks, but being able to start up to 3 RB, and picking at the turn with a long wait ahead, drove me to mining the eminent position of scarcity...we'll see what works it's way back to me at 4/5. Harris/Dobbins is the starting backfield of my favorite 2021 Dynasty Team. Here's to the Steelers O-Line not being able to get any worse, and the dump-off pass becoming more prominent in the Ravens offensive scheme, so they augment McCaffrey, rather than hinder him.

1.01 Christian McCaffrey

2.13 Najee Harris

3.01 JK Dobbins

Was quite tempted to go in an alternate direction with both picks, but being able to start up to 3 RB, and picking at the turn with a long wait ahead, drove me to mining the eminent position of scarcity...we'll see what works it's way back to me at 4/5. Harris/Dobbins is the starting backfield of my favorite 2021 Dynasty Team. Here's to the Steelers O-Line not being able to get any worse, and the dump-off pass becoming more prominent in the Ravens offensive scheme, so they augment McCaffrey, rather than hinder him.
I find myself starting drafts this year most often RB-RB and once three I a row like you did here. I could also go this route, but not likely in the 13-teamer.

Not a fan of drafting in th 6-8 slots with you guys. Forcing my decisions already. 

Such good practice. Last draft this year is my home league and trash talk started over the weekend so I need to crush that one. 

rzrback77 said:
I find myself starting drafts this year most often RB-RB and once three I a row like you did here. I could also go this route, but not likely in the 13-teamer.
And even though my RB target in round three, Swift was nabbed by @Aaron Rudnicki, when @Cripplertook Keenan Allen one pick ahead of me, I switched gears back to RB and took a third straight in Chris Carson. So, I started with Derrick Henry RB6, Cam Akers RB12 and Chris Carson RB19. In round 4, I finally dipped into the WR pool and took Tyler Lockett WR15.

Surprises thus far are that five tight ends were taken in the first forty picks and one of them was the rookie Pitts. I do understand his athleticism and talent, but the expectations for this rookie are very high indeed. Godwin over Evans and both of them continuing to be taken among the top 17 WRs when the Bucs have so many passing game options gives me a slight pause. Twenty-four RBs among the first 48 picks makes exactly half the first 48 picks going RB. That seems to heavy, but then I took three straight and at this point we have three teams with three RBs and one team with four. @BassNBrewand @Ruffrodys05buck that trend with no RBs yet. Fianl surprise was the rookie Trey Sermon going early in the 4th round as the third rookie, all RBs.

And even though my RB target in round three, Swift was nabbed by @Aaron Rudnicki, when @Cripplertook Keenan Allen one pick ahead of me, I switched gears back to RB and took a third straight in Chris Carson. So, I started with Derrick Henry RB6, Cam Akers RB12 and Chris Carson RB19. In round 4, I finally dipped into the WR pool and took Tyler Lockett WR15.

Surprises thus far are that five tight ends were taken in the first forty picks and one of them was the rookie Pitts. I do understand his athleticism and talent, but the expectations for this rookie are very high indeed. Godwin over Evans and both of them continuing to be taken among the top 17 WRs when the Bucs have so many passing game options gives me a slight pause. Twenty-four RBs among the first 48 picks makes exactly half the first 48 picks going RB. That seems to heavy, but then I took three straight and at this point we have three teams with three RBs and one team with four. @BassNBrewand @Ruffrodys05buck that trend with no RBs yet. Fianl surprise was the rookie Trey Sermon going early in the 4th round as the third rookie, all RBs.
I'll pile up the points at the other positions and then given the format in this league draft anyone with a pulse at RB and hope for injuries.  24 of 48 is crazy in a league with diminished ppr for RB IMO.

...but it's not really that diminished, is it? 

RB .75 per reception

WR 1 per reception

TE 1.25 per reception

Similarly, TE isn't all that enhanced.

@rzrback77 - I know the Bucs have a lot of options in the passing game, but I can't get my head around Mike Evans being drafted so late, unless people are again, for the countless # of times, betting against Brady. I got past that, years ago. The year I'm wrong about Brady succeeding, I'll take my lumps. The guy is a Terminator. Evans is an Alpha profile, and I think Rudnicki got a steal just now, at 4.09. Top 13 (WR1 in this League, is certainly within his range of outcomes, IMHO. Never thought he'd go so close to my 4.13/5.01.

I was hoping for Pitts at 4.04 but with OM before me I knew he wasn’t coming back. I had about 8 WRs I would have been happy with at that point; Godwin has probably the most stability IMO and I will be looking for upside later. 

Taylor/Ekeler/Gibson to start gave me 3 of my top 15 RBs so couldn’t pass even with the potential injury issues. 

5.02    Dak Prescott DAL QB4 (7)

1.02    Alvin Kamara NOS RB2 (6)
3.02    Clyde Edwards-Helaire  KCC RB15 (12)

2.12    Michael Thomas NOS WR9  (6)
4.12    Robert Woods LAR WR19 (11)     

Will be interesting to see how this shakes out this year at the two spot in drafts.  I just personally like Kamara over Cook and the rest.  Brees or no Brees I expect Kamara to continue to produce. No other sniffs here. First Round: found the Kelce and Adams picks interesting…..not that I can argue with them, but in the first Adams scares the heck out of me with possibly no Rodgers, I’m passing on him in the first till it shakes out.

He can still dominate games, expecting a return to top 5. I have not soured that much on him because of last year and no Brees.  No Sanders, no Cook, he should be targeted heavily. I sniffed RB here but liked having Thomas fall back to me and was pretty sure he wouldn’t make it past nittanylion at the turn but one of the three RB’s I like would. Second Round: Andrews pick felt early even with the small TE bump, and the AJ/Julio thing will be something to monitor this year and what fantasy effect they have on each other.

Year two in an elite offense and an improved line, I’ll probably gobble him up at the RB15 price in drafts moving forward.  I would have sniffed Harris here had he not gone at the turn, not sure if I would have pulled the trigger but he is a three down back who should see a ton of touches, so I might have.    Third Round: in this format I liked nittanylion tripling up at RB with who he got, we will see how that plays out, love the Mahomes pick ;) , Carson at RB19 seems like value again, I’m passing on Swift as I am not buying the breakout in that offense, 3 other owners tripled up at RB, hmmmm, Mr. Don’t Take a QB Early jumps on Allen as the second QB off the board. 

The assault on RB’s has allowed some WR’s to fall, this was a pretty easy pick here.  Cat and mouse game with nittanylion continues as I knew one of his picks would be WR.  Had a feeling the other would be QB as this is where they start going and it’s a long way back for both of us. No other sniffs. Fourth Round: obviously Sermon as Slob’s RB4 is a little surprising, but slob does draft outside the box sometimes, I was hoping Lamb would fall to me, so liked that pick.

Knew I ‘d get one of Dak or Murray….coin flip for me.  Had to take one as a few should start going before it comes back down and wanted a top guy.  Pre injury, Dak was QB1 last year, should have a huge year with those weapons. 

Was in the middle in my No Mercy draft too. Not a comfortable spot this year. In both I went WR in the first since the top RBs were all gone. Tried going TE here (Kittle) in the second, went WR in NM. 

Not liking how it seems to leave me well behind at RB. RB early and often seems to have made a big comeback!

Year two in an elite offense and an improved line, I’ll probably gobble him up at the RB15 price in drafts moving forward.  I would have sniffed Harris here had he not gone at the turn, not sure if I would have pulled the trigger but he is a three down back who should see a ton of touches, so I might have.    Third Round: in this format I liked nittanylion tripling up at RB with who he got, we will see how that plays out, love the Mahomes pick ;) , Carson at RB19 seems like value again, I’m passing on Swift as I am not buying the breakout in that offense, 3 other owners tripled up at RB, hmmmm, Mr. Don’t Take a QB Early jumps on Allen as the second QB off the board. 
I didn't know what else to do here.  I keep getting stuck in the same draft spot and was tried of every team having Lamb/Mclaurin.  Was in the same position in the first round so I let Old Mil have Diggs and took Hopkins just to be different this draft.  I suspect @OldMilwaukeetakes Allen if I don't.  I wasn't happy with the pick, but you guys had just cleared out my RB tier.  No point taking a RB here when equal options would be available later.  Hopefully Allen and decent backup allow me to go only 2 deep at QB when others have to go 3 deep.

Also this scoring is QB friendly where the IBL isn't QB friendly and WW options are allowed there.

Just perusing the rosters and several teams have really nice starts, might be looking at a 13-teamer vs. our normal 16-teamers.

I really like the start for @Crippler, except that all four have a week seven bye. Oh my.

Was in the middle in my No Mercy draft too. Not a comfortable spot this year. In both I went WR in the first since the top RBs were all gone. Tried going TE here (Kittle) in the second, went WR in NM. 

Not liking how it seems to leave me well behind at RB. RB early and often seems to have made a big comeback!
It's fantasy 101.  Rule No.1.  Always has been.   Always will be.  

Just perusing the rosters and several teams have really nice starts, might be looking at a 13-teamer vs. our normal 16-teamers.

I really like the start for @Crippler, except that all four have a week seven bye. Oh my.
Lol. That is what happens when you preselect all the time. Just draft on who is top of the list over bye weeks. Plus the is more experiment for IBL more than anything. 

I will say the RB craze is on. But I only ever want to start 2 per week max. Rather my flex come from WR or TE over RB. 

Etienne was my first reach. Other players who will score better out there but gave me RB 2. 

I didn't know what else to do here.  I keep getting stuck in the same draft spot and was tried of every team having Lamb/Mclaurin.  Was in the same position in the first round so I let Old Mil have Diggs and took Hopkins just to be different this draft.  I suspect @OldMilwaukeetakes Allen if I don't.  I wasn't happy with the pick, but you guys had just cleared out my RB tier.  No point taking a RB here when equal options would be available later.  Hopefully Allen and decent backup allow me to go only 2 deep at QB when others have to go 3 deep.

Also this scoring is QB friendly where the IBL isn't QB friendly and WW options are allowed there.
:yes:

The assault on RB’s has allowed some WR’s to fall, this was a pretty easy pick here.  Cat and mouse game with nittanylion continues as I knew one of his picks would be WR.  Had a feeling the other would be QB as this is where they start going and it’s a long way back for both of us. No other sniffs. Fourth Round: obviously Sermon as Slob’s RB4 is a little surprising, but slob does draft outside the box sometimes, I was hoping Lamb would fall to me, so liked that pick.
Outside the box!!!!   :jawdrop:

Can't wait to see how five RB's in the first five rounds pans out!    :lmao:

1.06 DeVante Adams -  obviously strongly considered Zeke and wasn't really expecting the RB rush. If ARod stays, I love this pick. If not, then I hope his talent can elevate his QB. 

2.08 DK Metcalf - After Akers and Ekeler were gone there wasn't really any other player I considered. Maybe a little Calvin or Najee, but actually had hopes of being able to stack WR-QB later. 

3.06  -  Miles Sanders -  kind of forced my hand here and had to go RB. Only other guy I had ranked similar was Carson and didn't want another seahawk. I like Sanders this year in that offense.  Perfect RB for RPO with Hurts. 

4.08 - Mike Davis - Really wanted to take Evans, but thinking about what my RB2 would be if I waited changed my mind. Considered Robinson a little. It would be great if Davis was a poor man's Priest Holmes for 1 season

5.06 - Russell Wilson - really only liked QBs in this spot. Also looked at ARod and Herbert. I liked stacking options earlier and two played out in front of me. Russell won out because I know where he is going to be 100 %

5 for 5 week 7 byes....that's tough to do randomly 

guess in season long best ball I may be missing the boat about byes......do they really matter that much?.....sure he may struggle to put up a top score week 7....but he will put up a score.....with 24 roster spots and ability to play two PK and two DST's etc, I don't think its an issue.....plus he is loaded for bear for the other weeks.... :shrug:

Outside the box!!!!   :jawdrop:

Can't wait to see how five RB's in the first five rounds pans out!    :lmao:
It will pan out to one of his first five picks on the bench each week.  I also kills the flex value coming from other positions.  At the time he took RB28, WR24 was available.  Based on last years stats that's a 50 pt deficit.  He will have to nail those RBs picks to make up that ground.  Personally I think he has very little chance at a championship.

guess in season long best ball I may be missing the boat about byes......do they really matter that much?.....sure he may struggle to put up a top score week 7....but he will put up a score.....with 24 roster spots and ability to play two PK and two DST's etc, I don't think its an issue.....plus he is loaded for bear for the other weeks.... :shrug:
I don't think they matter 'that much", however I don't want to be spotting the field to large of a lead before the season starts.  24 - 7 = 18 bullets to fill 12 positions.  Assuming 2 QBs then that's 17 bullets.  You have to figure another 1-2 gone due to injury.  Still doable with 15, but at some point you are losing your ability to handcuff or grab that must have sleeper.  Just a gut feel, but I think he's looking at about a 1% handicap which is easily overcome if one of those 5 picks out produces their draft position.

I don't think they matter 'that much", however I don't want to be spotting the field to large of a lead before the season starts.  24 - 7 = 18 bullets to fill 12 positions.  Assuming 2 QBs then that's 17 bullets.  You have to figure another 1-2 gone due to injury.  Still doable with 15, but at some point you are losing your ability to handcuff or grab that must have sleeper.  Just a gut feel, but I think he's looking at about a 1% handicap which is easily overcome if one of those 5 picks out produces their draft position.
Probably 14 as I am leaning towards 3 QBs now being only team not to draft one. Add in a few more week 7 byes. 

Ruffrody with 4 people on 1 bye week and numerous with 3 with lots to still draft. Other teams will have a rough bye week also. 

Team rzrback77 after nine picks... over 1/3 complete

QB - Brady taken as QB7, a full round after Murray, Prescott, Jackson and Wilson came rapidly off the board. I am a believer that the greatness of Brady continues in 2021. The entire offense comes back and with few to no changes, the start should be a bit smoother. Definitely see him as a Top 5 QB for this year, happy to get him in the sixth round, I think that I recall another time that he was drafted in the sixth round.

RB - Went strong out of the gate. My typical drafts with full ppr WR and same or less at RB is to take a single RB early and supplement mid to late rounds. I find myself this year going RB back to back and this time I went with three straight. Derrick Henry as RB6 and #8 overall did not take me any time to draft. I have taken Cam Akers quite a bit in our survivors (and also in No Mercy). I am a big fan of this former high school QB from Jackson, MS who really came on strong last year in his rookie season. Took him at RB12 and again, did not have to do much comparisons. I was hopeful of getting Swift in the third round, but Detroit has been so bad, it might be a blessing that he was nabbed, so I went with Chris Carson as RB19. Three guys who should be heavily featured and two of them are decent receivers. Henry is better than his usage, but I have given up hope that the Titans will throw to him often.

WR - As stated, my typical draft has be getting a couple of highly targeted WRs in the first three rounds, but I held off, looking to go deep a bit later.

• WR15 Tyler Lockett is a really efficient receiver and I am looking for that to continue with Russell Wilson again this year.
  • WR22 D. J. Moore is an excellent ppr receiver and I do include myself among those who believe in Joe Brady making Sam Darnold better.
  • WR38 Robby Anderson is very familiar with Darnold and I see them hooking up deep much more than a year ago with Bridgewater.
  • WR42 Jerry Jeudy was so talented at Alabama and I am looking for big improvement in year two.
  • WR47 Michael Gallup is definitely third on the Cowboys, but he has had several huge games and similar to Lockett and Anderson, should see some really big games this year. 
So after waiting until the 4th round to dip into the WR pool, I visited it five times in the next six, only taking a round off to nab Brady. I like the looks of this group already to play a role in the flex position and look forward to additional depth.

Great drafting thus far, its good to spend time with y'all.

Snipe four times by @BassNBrew     :wall:

1st-2nd turn:    Was going to go Diggs/Hopkins.   Bass took Hopkins

3rd-4th turn:    Was going to go Allen/McLaurin.    Bass took Allen.

5th-6th turn:    Was going to go OBJ/HIggens.    Bass took  OBJ.

9th-10th turn:    Was going to go RoJo/Harris.   Bass took RoJo.

Me thinks Ref did this on purpose.  :shark:  

Going RB/RB/RB out of the 1-hole was a cuts-both-ways prop. Thought was that it could drive RB selections, pushing WR value my way, but also could drive WR selections due to drain on the RB pool. Much of both. Over the next 24 picks 2QB, 1TE, 11RB, 10WR. 13-Teamer really makes things interesting. Was eyeing Mike Evans, but AR took him at 4.09. Would have taken both Rams primaries at the turn, but Ref thwarted that by taking Woods at 4.12. Not really a QB-early guy, but the corner will do that to you. Thought I might force a run by taking Murray, and looked good early with 3 QB in next 5 picks, but petered out when the far end held their ground. Might have waited if I'd known I could have gotten Herbert at the next swing. Lots of WR value remaining, and it got tapped pretty hard, with 12 WR going in the next 24. Was hoping for a primary or 1B with a decent QB in a decent pass offense and pair him with Cooks, who I believe is QB-proof volume play, but Rene copped him at 6.05. Chark/Boyd wasn't what I was planning for, but not too far a cry from what I was trying to do. I hear the Laviska drumbeats, and I'm eager to see how Urban deploys Etienne, but I think those 2 could provide Chark with positive leverage in coverage. Chase/Higgins/Boyd...hoping for the same results that came from drafting Woods a few years ago as the last Rams WR from the Cooks/Kupp/Woods trio. Will be watching Sutton all Season, as he was the other WR I strongly considered there, but was put off by the current QB scene in Denver. Didn't like any remaining TE's enough to reach out and grab one. 8/9 turn saw SR grab Gus Edwards at 8.12, which would have netted me the Ravens rush offense sans Jackson. A currently drama-free Antonio Brown felt like a plus add as WR4. Irv Smith at TE13 feels like a good foundation piece for a committee approach. I did ponder the David Johnson volume factor here, though. Very pleased with my 10/11 turn, although my 1st inclination was Mike Williams as I watched him fall tantalizingly close (10.11). Like what I'm hearing about Pollard usage upside out of Dallas for best-ball. Kid can be electric. Pairing dynamic Rondale with Murray at WR5 seems like a 'right player, right time' move. Think I like what I'm putting together, thus far.

Through 11.01:

Murray

McCaffrey/Dobbins/Harris/Pollard

Kupp/Chark/Boyd/AB/RMoore

Irv

9.02    Trevor Lawrence JAC QB14 (7)

8.12    Gus Edwards BAL RB34 (8)

7.02    Courtland Sutton DEN WR35 (11)
10.12   Marvin Jones JAC WR54 (7)    

6.12    Tyler Higbee LAR TE9 (11)    
11.02    Jonnu Smith NEP TE16    (14)  

6.12 Tyler Higbee LAR TE9 (11) 
Have been and probably will continue to target him in this area.  Seems like things are “setting up nicely” for him the way things have shook out in LAR. Nittany with no TE on board, so felt this was the time if I wanted him.  Turns out he passed on TE at the turn, but no harm no foul. Was pretty committed to TE here so no other real sniffs. Sixth Round: liked the Aiyuk and Golladay at WR30 picks. This round saw the other two PIT WR’s go off the board.  So all three are gone by WR31 pick.  Hmmmm.  Something doesn’t seem to be adding up there.  If that’s the case, shouldn’t Big Ben be like a top 5-10 QB or something?  Think he went off as QB20 here.  That is a situation I have kind of felt myself staying away from cause I guess you just never really know week to week who is going to eat there.  I guess in this best ball format it doesn’t really matter, but if that’s what it is looking like in redrafts as well, feels like I’m missing something.  Manning and a few others could make 3 WR’s serviceable and startable, but it doesn’t feel like Ben is getting that love with his ADP. Just found that interesting.      

7.02 Courtland Sutton DEN WR35 (11)
Should slide right back in to alpha dog status as the WR1.  Jeudy and even Patrick are reason for some pause, but Sutton is pretty solid when he plays.  I’ll snag him at this price in best ball. No other real sniffs here as we are in that nothing to exciting portion of the draft.  This pick kind of completed the “core” of my team and I’m ok, with it, not over the moon, but not unhappy either. Seventh Round: liked the Goedert pick and also Stafford.          

8.12 Gus Edwards BAL RB34 (8)
Find myself targeting Gus a bunch this year.  Has some stand alone value and league winning injury upside. Was happy to pick him up here as my RB3. No other sniffs. Eighth Round: liked Burrow as QB12 and also think Deebo should outperform WR44.           

9.02 Trevor Lawrence JAC QB14 (7)
Lot of directions I could have gone here but nothing was really screaming at me, so in best ball I figured I’d go for some upside at QB2.  I like the weapons at Trevor’s disposal, like them a lot, think JAX games will be fun to watch.  Sniffed TE2 here in Tonyan but again scared off by Rodgers drama. Kinda glad I took my QB2 as 6 more went before my next pick. Ninth Round: actually liked nittany snagging Brown right before my pick.  So that is the third TBB WR to go. Pick WR45. Hmmmmm, 14 WR’s after the third PIT WR.  Brady QB7….Ben QB20.           

10.12     Marvin Jones JAC WR54 (7)
Threw up a little in my mouth after making this pick.  Hated it.  Ain’t gonna lie, I wanted Mike Williams and had him dialed up.  That one hurt. Marvin should produce as I expect JAC to pass a ton. Round Ten: Ben finally goes and if Beasley plays he should pee all over WR50.      

11.02     Jonnu Smith NEP TE16    (14)
Took a look at the NE receiving core and felt that they gave Smith a pretty good contract for a reason. I get the Henry angle and all, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Smith leads the team in receptions and competes in yardage.  He is solid RAC and I think they get him the ball.  I’m warming to him a little when I was initially stay away.  I didn’t really love anything else here, and I have another TE I am planning on adding later, so maybe I should have passed here and took Drake, we will see. Didn't really like my turn here at all. Round Eleven: liked the Drake pick at RB42.    :banned:

1.12 Hopkins WR3 - Wasn't happy with this draft spot.  Only other consideration here was Diggs.  Ultimately decided to do a good deed and leave him for Old Mil.  Best pick - CMac.  Worst pick - none, round 1 was chalk.

2.2 Waller TE2 - Geez things got ugly quick.  TE this early seems like a reach but I've liked the WR/RB available at 3/4 turn in other drafts.  Almost went Ridley here.  Best pick - Ridley.  Worst pick - Andrews.

3.13 Josh Allen QB2 - Wasn't planning on doing this.  Rbs were wiped out.  WR were pushed down the board that it looked like value would be their at 5/6.  Like Robinson and McLaurin here and figured Old Mil would let one slip.  Ended up going Allen to try to make up the ground I wss losing at RB.  Best pick - Mclaurin.  Wort pick - Mahoomes or Allen.

4.2 Robinson WR12 - Slam dunk here.  Lamb and Evans have more upside, but ARob has proven to be dependable and is playing for his next contract.  Best pick - Evans.  Worst pick - Robinson with Woods/Kupp on the board.

5.13 Beckham WR24 - First of all, FU Slob for taking Hunt.  That would have been huge for my team.  Beckham has the skills to greatly exceed the draft position.  If he plays 14-16 games for a change he floor is WR24.  Best pick - Moore and Hunt as he cleared out that tier.  Worst pick - Hunt as Slob now has guaranteed one non-starter each week from one of his first five picks.

6.2 Claypool WR27 - Struggled with this pick.  Considered Goedert.  Also liked JuJu and Cooks.  As Ref pointed out, Pitt WRs as a group are going to high.  I went Claypool only because this was best ball and already had 3 strong WRs.  RB was a waste land I I suspect you guys would stop drafting them soon.  Best pick - JuJu/Higbee.  Worst pick - Fant.

7.13 Goedert TE11 - I thought he was 6th round value and couldn't pass.  Needed to do something at RB but figured I'd let Old Mil make that decision for me.  Best pick - Sutton.  Worst pick - Hurts, I don't believe.

8.2 Fournette RB32 -  :lmao:   I'm screwed.  Considered Mostert but he's always hurt.  Thought Edwards might slip.  Tampa should score a lot of points.  Is Fournette the guy or RoJo.  Hope I didn't pick wrong.  Fournette was a top NFL draft pick not too long ago.  Best pick - Gus Edwards. Worst pick - Fuller before Parker.

9.13 RoJo RB36 - Feel like I lucked out here.  Worst case i get to scores a week.  Best case I use one of Fournette/Jones each week to keep up with the rest of you at one of the RB spots.  Best pick - Gallup, should have gone a full round prior.  Worst pick - Cousins with Mahommes on board is a wasted pick most weeks.

10.2 Singletary RB38 - Tough decision between Singletary and Moss.  Thought Moss might slip back to me and I could double up again.  Best pick - Really nothing stands out.

11.13 Henderson RB45 - Another dart.  Rams likely can support two fantasy RBs.  Pretty big upside here.  Best pick - Henry.  Worst pick - Lance with LJax already on board.

12.2 Tampa D2 - Actually didn't see the Rams were already gone.  I love Tampa's schedule and getting to face Winston and Darold twice.  Defensive scoring warrants addressing this early.  Best pick - Hardman.  Worst pick - Everett as a 3rd TE before a 4th WR.

QB - Allen:  Only one he since I got a top guy.  Pickings for QB2 are getting slim.

RB - Fournette/RoJo/Singletary/Henderson: Did I do enough after ignoring this position for 7 rounds?  Only need two scores here.

WR - Hopkins/Robinson/Beckham/Claypool: Started as a strength but the field is coming back to me with volume.

TE - Waller/Goedert: Should be tops in the league after Kelce/Gronk.  Hoping for an occasional flex here.

D - Tampa: 

Users who are viewing this thread