What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official Tour De France** 2021 Version (1 Viewer)

So looks like Dumoulin is out.  Bummer.

Switching spoiler status to Carapaz or Alaphilippe.
There are 4 dudes on Inoes who can (did?) win a grand tour.  They are flat out stocked even without Bernal.  That said, I am all about Jumbo Visma this Tour!

Jaysus said:
There are 4 dudes on Inoes who can (did?) win a grand tour.  They are flat out stocked even without Bernal.  That said, I am all about Jumbo Visma this Tour!
Used to live in Ecuador, so I'm a huge fan of Carapaz.  Even though he's on Ineos.

Would love to see Roglic nail this one.  Guy is great for the sport and a ton of fun to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Velogames is back, create your team here.  Here are the FBG League Details:

League Name: FBG_FFA_TDF2021
League Code: 839182515

Use the League Code to enter the league by clicking on an Open spot on your Team Roster's "Mini-League Manager" section.

You can reach your Team Roster by going back the the main page and clicking on the team name in the right-hand panel of each screen when you are logged in.

After clicking on an open league spot, you will then be asked to enter the League Code to sign up your team into the league.

Good luck in your league!

Maybe biggest news of the tour.  Cav is in!      :towelwave:

HFS I can't wait to see if he grabs one or two stages here.  Caleb will be hard to beat, but I'm cheering for the guy.  He should have been in last year.

i'm going with people i like to watch.  screw tactics.  i may tweak the team this weekend.

i wonder how much ineos' mad scientist makes?

i'm going with people i like to watch.  screw tactics.  i may tweak the team this weekend.
My current squad is riders I like... I feel like my first squad was a better set up for this tour.  I have one big glaring flaw with my current squad though -  I should prob fix that... but I am not sure I really care about it that much ;)  

Wow.  I looked ahead on the NBCSN schedule on the tube and it wasn't there.  I will definitely check again before paying up.  

Thanks!

I can't wait for Movistar to blow up their team in a futile attempt to get someone on the final podium in stage 17.   It'll be riveting.   

so, how are watching this?  and will it be recordable?

nm.  it's on nbc sports or some such thing.  220 on direct tv

tweaked my team.  f ineos. ;)   have some young guys, some old guys, but most importantly, guys i can cheer for.

and if you're on the fence about playing, it's fun!  hell, i'm in the euro fantasy league and i don't squat.

tweaked my team.  f ineos. ;)   have some young guys, some old guys, but most importantly, guys i can cheer for.

and if you're on the fence about playing, it's fun!  hell, i'm in the euro fantasy league and i don't squat.
I changed mine up too... for strategy reasons that will surely backfire on me.  I still wish I kept my first squad that I picked.  Oh well - it's just for fun for me anyway.

I changed mine up too... for strategy reasons that will surely backfire on me.  I still wish I kept my first squad that I picked.  Oh well - it's just for fun for me anyway.
i kept my main characters, but threw in some cheaper young dudes.

I keep looking to tweak my team but it’s tough when you have no clue who 95% of these guys are.

Got some of the big names on my squad.  I tried to add in some Americans, just for the rooting interest.

Kept Pierre Rolland hoping he tries a breakaway.

My favorite rider, Thibault Pinot, isn’t riding in the Tour.  Boo!  Lol

Also changed my team name.

:banned:

I'll be in tonight when I get out of work.

Maybe a little more work and a little less surfing and you would be home.  :fishy:
:lmao:   :finger:

Man, I'm slogging through this endless document and it's killing me.  Not to mention I'm here on a day off.  :wall:

The struggle is real.

:lmao:   :finger:

Man, I'm slogging through this endless document and it's killing me.  Not to mention I'm here on a day off.  :wall:

The struggle is real.
It's been ugly here this year too.  Two months of 60 hours weeks.  I have to work tomorrow just to get enough done to take a holiday off next week.

It's been ugly here this year too.  Two months of 60 hours weeks.  I have to work tomorrow just to get enough done to take a holiday off next week.
Is it really a holiday when you have to work a whole other day to make room for it?

Existential question of the day.

Is it really a holiday when you have to work a whole other day to make room for it?

Existential question of the day.
Nope and I'm getting sick of it.  I've got 5 weeks of vacation to figure out how to use on top of that.

Users who are viewing this thread