What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for dak in dynasty superflex (1 Viewer)

thawkprime21

Footballguy
So im debating giving up alot to get dak who would be my 2nd QB to go along with Russell wilson. Current owner of dak has him and matt ryan with Gordon and rojo at running back Julio, OBJ, Lamb, Slayton, Landry,. Superflex 4pt passing tds .5ppr 2rbs, 3wrs, 2 flex

Offer would be 

Dak, AJ Dillion, and 2023 2nd

for

Wentz, Zach Wilson, Chase edmounds, Jalen reagor 2022 2nd and 3rd

my roster

russell wilson, zach wilson, wentz

Akers, sanders, CEH, Chubb, mostert, edmounds, gus

AJ Brown, Ridley, Metcalf, mooney, hardman, reagor, Terence marshall

Is this a decent all in move in dynasty or is Dak to risky this year.

Disclaimer, I have never been in Superflex so I am not good at evaluating. My first impression was that this would be a really good trade for you, mostly giving up depth pieces and fairly expendable picks -- and so good perhaps that it would be unlikely to be accepted. I plugged this trade into keeptradecut.com 's SF trade calculator (this is my favorite trade calculator -- it has its flaws like any other, but I think it is more reliable than the others), and it indicates that the offer is quite close, only favoring you slightly. I feel like you get the big piece by far, without giving up too much.

A SF player will give better insight.

I don't think this would be enough for Dak in a SF.   The other guy would need to he enamored with Wilson and think Wentz will bounce back to even think about it.  

You can float it but I don't think it will get it done.

I would be surprised if the other owner accepted the offer. He’s giving up a “stud” with no “stud” in return. Yes, he’d be getting some high upside and youth, but none that are proven. Especially with it being SF, I think you’d have to sweeten the deal even more. 

If i need to add more to the deal how much is to much in proven players. I know Dak is an upgrade over wentz, but with are scoring being 4pt passing tds and 1pt every 25 passing yards im gaining maybe 50 to 100 points.Is the downgrade from one of my top running backs to edwards worth it.

Is this a decent all in move in dynasty or is Dak to risky this year.
I don't think this is too risky.  I believe Dak is a good player.  However, if I remember correctly, Dallas' defense was abysmal and Dak was having to throw to make comebacks in every game.  I would expect that their defense should be slightly better this year, so his numbers may not be what the expected prorated amount would have been from last year.  Even so, he'd still be a great piece to add to your team.  

I don't see this as an "all in" move.  I would say make the offer.  If the other owner accepts, I would be happy.  If he doesn't, then I would decide how much I'm willing to give to get the deal done.  If you aren't comfortable with what you think it would take to get the deal done, then don't do it (and that may be the initial offer).

Users who are viewing this thread