What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Offer: Javonte Williams (RB)... for... D Waller (TE) & A Lazard (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
Dynasty 12 teamer PPR, TE premium.  Deep rosters, start 1 Q - 1 R - 2 W - 1 T - 2 flex (R-W-T) - 1 D

Got an offer:  Get Waller & Lazard for Willams (Den, RB)

Current main roster:
QB:  R. Wilson, J Fields, J Garoppolo, A Dalton, R Fitzpatrick  (will be moving a couple for other options elsewhere)
RB:  C Akers, J Jacobs, M Davis, J Williams, Darrel Williams, L Rountree, E Benjamin  
WR:  DJ Moore, J Jones, M Brown, M Hardman, H Ruggs, R Cobb, J Meyers, J Palmer
TE:  R Tonyan, E Engram, A Firkser, M Alie-Cox, T Conklin
Def:   LARams, Buffalo

value wise, I feel a no brainer, but want to ask.  Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as i am a fan of williams for this year and the next few years I think you have to take this trade even if your gaining lazard who is pretty much useless in you league roster format. The gains in scoring you will see this year and next from waller in TE premium are to good to pass up. Just make sure you arw getting waller from LV amd not some random guy named Warren.

As much as i am a fan of williams for this year and the next few years I think you have to take this trade even if your gaining lazard who is pretty much useless in you league roster format. The gains in scoring you will see this year and next from waller in TE premium are to good to pass up. Just make sure you arw getting waller from LV amd not some random guy named Warren.
Yes, Waller...   My brain was sleeping when I proof read the entry!

Are you making the offer or was this offered to you?  I would be surprised if this would be accepted if you are the one making the offer.  

I would definitely do this to get Waller in a TE premium league.

Are you making the offer or was this offered to you?  I would be surprised if this would be accepted if you are the one making the offer.  

I would definitely do this to get Waller in a TE premium league.
I received the offer.  Thanks for your thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread