What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who should I keep?? (1 Viewer)

Los Osos

Footballguy
Hey all

Starting a new thread here for all as we start to mock draft in preparation for the season

I play in a 10 team half ppr keeper league.

1qb 2 rb 3 wr 1 w/r/t 

Can keep 3 players max so hoping to get some advice. Here are the keepers so far and the guys I’m considering with the round they will cost next to their name 

Keeping Lamb (9) Gaskin (10)

so my question is should I keep 

Ridley (3)

K Murray (4)

D Prescott (8)

M Davis (11)

thanks all  good luck this season 

With that few keepers I just keep the best players as it is more like a re-draft so having the best player is better than the best deal.  If two players are equal I will use round lost as a tie break.  

The one thing that may change that is if you can keep a guy forever at that round cost or if there is a limit to how long you can keep them.  Any limits or increasing round cost the longer you keep a guy?

I would keep Ridley, Lamb, and Prescott.  I would have Davis over Gaskin if you don't want to keep a QB.  

So why are you not keeping ridley even with a 3rd round value he should be your #1 player kept. You also need to do a mock of what other teams may be keeping as in keeper I have found its more about who everyone is keeping than round value. I would personaly look to keep Ridley, possible dak or Murray, than either gaskin or davis.

Ridley and Lamb are no brainers. Between the two QBs, Prescott presents more value at his cost of an 8th over Murray.

Thanks guys.  Would love more doscussion

Ridley is a no brainer now since 1 guy has the ability to keep diggs AJ brown and mclaurin.   It’s a 1 an league so thinking I can still get Murray or dak via the draft rather than spend a keeper    This league historically drafts heavy rb in the first 3 rounds so wanting to get. 2 solid RBs.  Gaskin gives me depth or flex and variance between qb is not as large a gap between Murray and dak in the end 

Picking 3rd

Would you rather

D henry

najee

ridley

Godwin

Murray 

*Gaskin is a 10rd keeper

OR

henry

mahomes

ridley

godwin

Amari cooper

*Gaskin is a 10 rd keeper 

Probably the Harris team but that's because I don't like Cooper.  I am not sure why you are projecting so many rounds as things change really quickly as drafts go in real time

Users who are viewing this thread