What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1 opening - Yahoo 2QB, PPR, IDP, Deep Keeper, Rookie Draft (1 Viewer)

Blackbear

Footballguy
This is an IDP two QB ppr league with 12 keepers for next season. We will do a slow offline rookie draft starting as soon as the league is filled and new owners have time to select their keepers. A supplemental draft to round out rosters will follow the rookie draft. We will have 12 hour time limit per pick during our drafts. Having been through one recently the picks go much faster in practice. Last year we did 270 picks in nine days. This year we will make 150 picks assuming every keeps twelve players, so should be reasonably fast.

This league is $51 through leaguesafe majority approval to ensure serious long term participants. In this league we use GroupMe for league chat through our phones or tablets. It worked well. We can use sleeper app for the slow draft. That worked well last year. Once draft picks are finished I will load them into yahoo. At the end of the season the keepers have two year of extra season eligibility. The details will be provided once you join in yahoo and can view our rules in yahoo.  The intent of the league is friendly competition. All dues go to prizes: 1st place is awarded $200, 2nd is awarded $50. the extra 26 dollars goes to a weekly pot where the highest score that week wins a $20 pot each of the 13 regular season weeks. Waiver pickups are FAAB weekly auction.

If you are interested leave me a private message and feel free to ask questions. If you decide to play I can email you an invite link to the yahoo league. I can also send the team rosters that you would have a choice of owning. 

Positions:

2 QBs

2 RBs

3 WRs

1 TE

2 FLEX

1 K

1 DT

1 DE

2 LB

1 S

1 CB

10 Bench

2 IR

Scoring is more or less typical but with small negative points for kickers missing short kicks. And there is small addition for return yards. There are bonus points for big yardage games for passing, running, and receiving. On defense there are extra points for safeties and blocked kicks. Everything else is pretty standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team left has stars Ridley, McLaurin, Mixon, Higgins, Chase Young…

Rookie draft picks: 1.04, 2.07, 3.04

Supplemental draft picks: 1.04, 2.07, 3.04, 4.07, 5.04, 6.07, 7.04, 8.07, 9.04, 10.07, 11.04, 12.07

Last edited by a moderator:
Have one team left.

Team has RWilson, DSwift, AJ Brown, MAndrews, …

All picks are available and pick starts with 1.03

Users who are viewing this thread